剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我也说不清
I don't know.
好像我的身体...
It's like my body is just...
生命力在快速流逝
slipping away.
那种简直糟糕透顶 巴里
And it's the fucking pits, Barry.
你到70岁就懂了
You'll see when you hit 70.
前一天是铰链问题
One day it's a hinge,
第二天可能就是整栋房♥子出问题
the next day it's the whole damn house.
在我看来你这栋"房♥子"挺好的
Well, the house looks pretty good from where I'm sitting.
巴里 你在勾搭我吗
Barry, are you hitting on me?
不 不 不
No! No! No!
这绝不可能 不
That can't be what's happening. No.
我只是想说 如果你过了70岁
All I'm saying is that if you are, you know, over 70,
你觉得这让你难以应付
and you think that's giving you a run for your money,
那我就更不堪了
then I'm screwed.
瞧瞧你 你在卖♥♥性♥爱♥玩具
I mean, look at you. You know, you're selling sex toys,
你在自己翻修房♥子
and doing your own home renovation.
我把狗公♥寓♥抬上车顶都费劲
I can barely lift the dog condo on the roof.
不知道我怎么会想要
I don't know what I was thinking trying to fix that...
自己修百叶窗
shutter by myself.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我还需要一个铰链
I still need a hinge.
你能送我去劳氏连锁店吗
Would you take me to Lowe's?
当然可以
Sure can do.
等我插上老式导航
Let's plug it in the old navigation.
我在开玩笑 我知道位置
I was kidding. I know where it is.
什么
What?
你敢相信因为罗宾的事 我有好多年
Would you believe that I didn't drive on the highway for years
都不开车上公路吗
because of Robin?
有时我会想 现如今
Sometimes I wonder today,
有安全气囊和安全带...
you know, with airbags and seat belts...
我从不想这些
Well, I never think about that.
不过我确实忍♥不住去想他如果活着会是什么样
But I do wonder what he would look like today.
天啊 他得50岁了
Oh, God, he'd be 50 years old.
弗兰琦 他比你小6岁
Frankie, he was six years younger than you.
没错 也就是他该有...
Right, so that would make him...
68岁了
Sixty-eight.
你就没学数学 是吧
You never did learn math, did you?
我学了 不过在音乐节上忘光了
I did, but I lost it again at Lollapalooza.
很遗憾你丈夫去世了
I'm sorry about your husband.
很遗憾你得了乳腺癌
I'm sorry about your breast cancer.
没事的 我没事
No, it's okay. I'm okay.
我做了乳♥房♥♥再造 所以我现在的胸宛若少女
I had reconstruction, so now I have the bosom of a teenager.
不过我很遗憾我错过的那些事
But I'm sorry about all the stuff I missed,
尤其是你的儿子们
particularly your boys.
我很希望你见见他们
I'd love for you to meet them.
我们当初差点给卡奥迪取名罗宾
You know, we almost named Coyote "Robin,"
但我想那样可能太让人难受了
but I thought it might be too tough.
叫"卡奥迪"[土狼]就不难受吗
As opposed to "Coyote"?
我差不多该走了
I probably should be going.
-不 别急 -不不 我还要批卷子
- No. No rush. - Oh, no, no. I have papers to mark.
就玩一局嘛
Here. One game?
你会出老千吗
Are you gonna cheat?
那是必须的
Super definitely.
可是我没带口香糖
But I don't have any gum on me.
我知道我们能用什么代替
I know what we can use.
你知道你室友嗑药成瘾吧
You realize your roommate's a drug addict, right?
我知道
Oh, I know.
同
妻
俱乐部
第四季第六集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表