剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
- What? - Things have been rough with Sol.
我们需要过一下二人世界
We need some time together.
我要带他去坐民谣游轮
I'm taking him on a folk music cruise.
因为婚姻问题到了海上就能解决了
Because marital problems are always solved on open water.
你不看新闻吗
Don't you watch Dateline?
如果不去这次的旅行 我最终的下场就会上头条
I'll end up on Dateline for sure if we don't make this trip.
什么时候都能修补婚姻裂痕
There's always time to fix your marriage.
-我需要有人演哈罗德·希尔 -而我需要我的丈夫
- I need a Harold Hill. - And I need my husband.
我这一身大圣地亚哥区塔比奖的天赋
It pains me to rob the greater san Diego area of
无用武之处 我也很痛苦
my Tappy Award-winning gifts,
但我必须如此
but I'm afraid I must.
罗伯特 这太荒唐了
Robert, this is rich.
-我们如今变成这样都怪你 -什么
- It's your fault we're in this position. - What?!
这也和《艳舞♥女♥郎》中 我最爱的情节惊人地相似
It's also eerily similar to my favorite part in Showgirls.
你没好好听我讲
You're not hearing me.
你听到你自己讲什么了吗
Are you hearing yourself?
看看这些人
Look at all these people.
你会辜负全体演艺人员
You'd be letting the entire company down.
想想查理吧
Think of Charlie.
她就只有这些了
This is all she has.
作为第一个为查理着想的人吧
Be the first person to ever think about Charlie.
泰迪 你怎么找到我家的
Teddie. How'd you find my house?
又不是只有你才有侦探技能
You're not the only one with good detective skills.
我跟踪你回来的 不是件易事 你开车太疯狂了
I followed you home and it wasn't easy. You drive like a lunatic.
现在是动物发♥情♥期...
Well, it's chipmunk mating season...
你没资格原谅我
You don't get to forgive me.
什么
What?
你似乎一直以为
You seem to be under the impression
你才是受害一方
that you're the injured party here.
-我确实是 -你知道我得了乳腺癌吗
- Well, I am. - Did you know that I had breast cancer?
不知道 什么时候的事
No, I didn't. When?
93年到97年
Ninety-three to '97.
对了 2003年复发了一段时间
And, oh yes, again briefly in 2003.
当然了 复发时我丈夫没有陪在我身边
Of course, my husband wasn't with me for that round
因为他99年去世了
because he passed in '99.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
很遗憾你中风了
Well, I'm sorry you had a stroke,
可是 弗兰琦 你结婚后就与我断了往来
but, Frankie, you cut me out of your life after your wedding,
不是我疏远了你
not the other way around.
那是因为索尔那件事
Because of the thing with Sol.
那是压垮我的最后一击 你总是生我的气
It was the last straw. You'd always been angry at me.
即使是我结婚前
Even before my wedding,
似乎我越幸福 你就越恼火
it seemed like the happier I was, the madder you got.
我真的从不知道原因
And I never really knew why.
真的吗 你从不知道吗
Really? You never knew?
我想或许是你嫉妒我的秀发
Well, I thought maybe you were jealous of my hair.
弗兰琦 这与索尔是同性恋或我的怨恨无关
Frankie, this is not about Sol being gay or me being spiteful.
而是因为你在罗宾死后的所作所为
It's about what you did after Robin died.
不知道巴德有什么事耽误了
I don't know what's keeping Bud.
还要蒸馏水吗
More distilled water?
不了 谢谢 我喝饱了
No, thanks. I'm stuffed.
嘿 你们两个 真抱歉
"Hey, you two. Sorry.
我可能还要晚15到175分钟
Just gonna be another 15 to 175 minutes late."
我觉得我们被下套了
I think we've been set up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
巴德试图强迫我们一起相处
Bud is trying to force us to spend time together.
是因为我告诉他我不想和你待在一起吗
Is this because I told him I didn't want to hang out with you?
等等 等等
Wait, hold on a second.
我告诉他我不想和你待在一起
I told him that I didn't want to hang out with you.
你为什么会不想和我待在一起
Why wouldn't you want to hang out with me?
老天 不知道
Gee, I don't know.
大概是因为肾上腺素笔会让你获得性刺♥激♥
Because you get an erotic thrill from EpiPens?
我知道了 你认为我是个没用的废物
Yeah, I know. You think I'm a drip.
至少我付房♥租
At least I pay rent here.
怎么说话的 我用乐趣付房♥租
Hey, I paid my rent in fun.
你在暗示我无趣吗
Are you implying that I'm not fun?
不 我现在玩得可开心了
No. No. I'm having a blast right now.
我也是
Me, too.
让我们两个单独待着真是太棒了 巴德
Leaving us here alone together was a great idea, Bud.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
显然他真的想让我们成为朋友
Clearly, he really wants us to be friends.
-又不是说我想当你的敌人 -是的
- It's not like I want to be your enemy. - Yeah.
我也不想当你的敌人
And I don't want to be your enemy, either.
既然我们都爱巴德
So, since we both love Bud,
你想试着 改善关系吗
do you want to try and, you know... bond?
好 没问题
Okay. Sure.
你最喜欢哪支乐队
What's your favorite band?
我不听音乐 那会加剧我的梅尼埃病
I don't listen to music. It aggravates my Meniere's disease.
好吧
Cool.
在那里
There.
用爪钩
Use your grabber!
在座位边上
On the side of your chair!
你得使劲拽
You gotta yank!
你能小点声吗
Would you please keep your voice down?
就是那个
There.
该死
Damn it.
打扰一下 你知道"狗公♥寓♥"在哪里吗
Excuse me? Hi. Do you know where the dog condominiums are?
-天啊 -是配合着狗舍一起用的
- Oh, God. - It goes with the dog houses.
我讨厌我这该死的人生
I hate my fucking life.
好像是个品牌
I think it's a brand, maybe?
是给我女朋友那条狗买♥♥的
It's for my girlfriend and her dog.
她明确说了要...
She's pretty particular about...
必须得是"狗公♥寓♥"
It had to be a condominium.
女士 你得付款
Ma'am, you have to pay for that!
还给你
Keep it!
你还得把踏板车留下
You also have to leave the scooter!
我会留在路边
I'll leave it on the curb!
操
Fu... uck!
这跟罗宾无关
This isn't about Robin.
当然有关
Oh, sure it is!
他死后 你随时随地为所欲为
After he died, you did whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted.
你跟一个男人私奔
You ran off with some guy,
然后又跟一个乐队跑了
then you ran off with some band.
你因此责怪我吗
You're holding that against me?
我必须逃离那个房♥子
I had to get out of that house.
也就意味着我不得不留下
Which meant I had to stay.
不 你自己选择留下的
No. You chose to stay.
不然你还怎么感觉自己像个烈士
How else could you feel like a martyr?
你何不成熟点
Why don't you grow up?
我成熟了
I did.
你以为18岁出来独自谋生容易吗
Do you think it was easy to strike out on my own at 18?
我认为打包行李一走了之比留下容易多了
I think it's easier to pick up and bail than it is to stay.
不 非常孤独
No. It was very lonely.
但在罗宾死后 留下太难了
But after Robin, it was just too hard.
爸爸变了 妈妈也离开了
Dad was never the same, Mom checked out.
你总是找我的茬子
You were always on me about something.
学业 男友 大♥麻♥卷烟
School. Boys. Reefer.
显然我唠叨得还不够
Well, apparently not enough,
你这里的装饰品已经说明了一切
if the choice of your decor is any indication.
这些是收藏珍品
Those are collector's items.
我很遗憾你从不认可我 泰迪
I'm sorry you never approved of me, Teddie.
但我爱我的房♥子 我爱我的生活
But I love my house. I love my life.
我以我的家庭为傲
I'm proud of my family.
甚至包括我的基佬前夫索尔
And even of my super gay ex, Sol.
那好吧
Well, then...
那你还需要我♥干♥什么
So what do you need me for?
因为很久以前
Because once upon a time...
你是我最好的朋友
you were my best friend.
你以为我不想一直那样吗
Don't you think I wanted that to go on?
你也曾是我最好的朋友 但你也是我姐姐
You were my best friend, but you were also my sister.
-当时情况艰难 -所以我才离开
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表