剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
但尽管如此
But despite all that,
或是 正因为如此
or, I don't know, maybe because of it,
我希望带着超强的信心和你共同开始新生活
I want to start our life together with a leap of faith.
我全心全意投入
With my whole heart.
所以 只要能让你有安全感 我什么都可以答应
So, you can have whatever you need to feel secure.
我只想要你
All I want is you.
巴德 这番话太甜了
Oh, Bud, that is so sweet.
我想要的也只有你
All I want is you, too.
我希望和你一起带着超强的信心步入婚姻
And I want to take that leap of faith with you.
该死 格雷戈里不能吃纸 我又弯不下身
Oh, fuck! Gregory can't eat paper! And I can't bend over.
我需要你把手伸进它喉咙里 把纸拽出来
I need you to reach in and pull it out of his throat!
谢天谢地
Thank God!
-斯科特 -妈妈 你去哪了
- Scott. - Mom, where have you been?
你没登记就离开了 我打了好几小时电♥话♥
You weren't signed out, and I've been calling for hours.
-你没事吧 -我很好...
- Are you all right? - I'm fi...
-我想你妈妈有点... -累了
- Well, I think your mom got a little... - Tired.
今天好漫长 抱歉让你担心了 亲爱的
It's been a long day. Oh, I'm sorry you were worried, honey.
格蕾丝和我出去了一会
Grace and I went out for a bit,
我一定是忘带电♥话♥了
and I must have forgotten my phone.
你确定你没事吗 不需要护士来看看吗
Sure you're all right? You don't want to see one of the nurses?
我没事
I'm fine.
让我们先道别 我去梳洗一番
Let us say goodbye, I'll freshen up a little,
然后我们就去食堂吃晚饭了
and then we'll go to the dining hall and have dinner.
我今天和你们玩得很开心
I did have a lot of fun with you guys today.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
也许我们以后可以再来一次
Maybe we could do it again sometime?
-我很愿意 -好的
- I'd love to. - Okay.
斯科特
Scott,
我知道这与我无关
I know it's not my business...
但你妈妈怎么了
but what's going on with your mother?
她大部分时间都很好
Oh, she's fine most of the time.
她独居时出过几次意外
There were a few incidents when she was living alone.
忘记炉子上煮着东西
Things left to burn on the stove,
忘记如何关掉警报系统等
forgetting how to turn off the alarm system.
所以我们才说服她搬来这里
That's why we convinced her to move here.
万一情况恶化 他们能提供不同程度的照料
They have different levels of care in case things get worse.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我之前不知道 -我妈是个很骄傲的人
- I had no idea. - Mom's pretty proud.
她一定不希望你对她有异样的看法
I'm sure she doesn't want you to see her any differently.
是的 我能理解
Yeah... I get that.
我该走了
Well, I'd better get going.
你们用餐愉快
Have a nice dinner.
等等
Oh, wait.
你需要我找人送你回家吗
Do you need me to get someone to give you a ride home?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我还能自己开车
I can still drive myself.
我们迟点再谈延期的事
Well, we'll talk about an extension later.
我40年没见的姐姐
It seems my sister, who I haven't seen for 40 years,
似乎忽然对经济理论感兴趣了
has taken a sudden interest in economic theory.
你好 泰迪
Hi, Teddie.
你好 弗兰琦 好久不见 谁死了
Hi, Frankie. It's been a while. Who died?
我 不是肉体上 而是在政♥府♥系统和情感上死了
Me. Not physically, but bureaucratically and emotionally.
看样子岁月没能削减你说话夸张的天赋
Well, I see the years haven't dimmed your gift for hyperbole.
事实上 我的天赋还增强了
No, in fact, they've strengthened my gifts.
我觉得自己像电影里的永生高地人
I kind of feel like a Highlander.
你来这里有什么事
What are you doing here?
我最近一直在想 如果我真死了怎么办
I've been thinking a lot about what if I did die.
我会有什么遗憾
What would I regret?
而我最大的遗憾就是你我之间的事
And my biggest regret is what happened between us.
我想修补这一切 趁为时未晚
I want to fix this... before it's too late.
你当年说索尔是同性恋其实说对了
You were right about Sol being gay.
我还是不敢相信你在我婚礼前才告诉我
I still can't believe you told me just before my wedding,
但你是对的
but you were right about him.
很遗憾我说对了
I'm sorry I was right.
就这样 没其他话可说了吗
That's it? That's all I get?
我们40年没有来往了
I haven't heard from you in four decades.
-你以为会怎么样 -我不知道
- What did you expect? - I don't know.
但宇宙一直逼迫我来见你
But I've had the universe up my ass to come see you
事实证明 你不能不听从宇宙的意见
and, turns out, you can't not listen to the universe.
是吗
Can't you?
我们能不能好好谈谈
Can we please just talk to each other?
我们谈过了
We just did.
根本不知所谓
It made no sense,
我7分钟后还有个部门会议要开
and I have a departmental meeting in seven minutes.
我是不会离开的
Well, I'm not going anywhere.
没关系
That's fine.
我的会议在另一栋大楼举♥行♥
My meeting's in another building.
太好了 泰迪 但我不会放弃的
Oh, that's great, Teddie. But I'm not giving up.
我们会重归于好 女士
We're gonna make our peace, lady.
你听见了吗 我们会和好的
You hear me? We're gonna make peace!
真成熟啊 泰迪 一点都不幼稚
Real mature, Teddie! Real mature.
我现在该怎么做 宇宙
What do I do now, universe?
同
妻
俱乐部
第四季第五集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表