剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
为什么我们要专挑这个来说呢
Why are we cherry-picking this one?
因为这是你瞒着我的情感
Because this is the one you kept from me.
罗伯特 你是担心
Robert, are you worried that
索尔和弗兰琦之间
there's something inappropriate going on
有什么不恰当的关系吗
between Sol and Frankie?
我觉得他们凌晨2点发短♥信♥时
Well, I think when they're texting at 2:00 a.m.,
不只是在谈论约翰·奥利佛
it's not only John Oliver they're talking about.
脱口秀主持人
只有大概40%是吧
It's only about 40 percent.
其余的都是闲聊
The rest is chitchat and patter.
是吗
I can only imagine.
如果我让你看我们的短♥信♥ 会有帮助吗
Would it help if I let you read our text messages?
因为我没什么要隐瞒的
Because I have nothing to hide.
你觉得那会有用吗 罗伯特
Do you think that would help, Robert?
或许吧
Perhaps.
好的 那就是你们的作业
Okay, then that's your homework.
-好吧 -好吧
- Fine. - Fine.
当然了 罗伯特对表情包不太熟
Of course, Robert isn't fluent in the language of emoji,
所以很多他都会看不懂
so a lot will go over his head.
该死 我们应该带上摄像机
Oh, fats! We should have brought our camcorder
拍下她的反应
to capture her reaction,
就像知名杂♥志♥社上门宣布读者中奖时一样
like they do with Publishers Clearing House.
你可以用我的手♥机♥
Well, you could use my phone,
但你已经失去使用"我的手♥机♥"这项特权了
but you've lost your "My phone" privileges.
我感觉自己像极了艾德·麦克马洪
I have never felt more like Ed McMahon.
美国喜剧演员
帮出版社向读者公布喜讯
我还摸过艾德·麦克马洪呢
And I have actually felt Ed McMahon.
你好 哈莉特在吗
Hi! Is Harriet here?
不 她不在 你们是哪位
No, she's not. Who are you?
我是格蕾丝·汉森 这是弗兰琦·伯格斯丁
I'm Grace Hanson and this is Frankie Bergstein.
-你听说过我们吗 -恐怕没有
- Have you heard of us? - I can't say that I have.
这形状真有趣
What an interesting shape.
是送给哈莉特的阴♥道♥
They're vaginas for Harriet.
我想如果有谁会庆祝他们的阴♥道♥
Well, I guess if anyone celebrated their vagina,
那肯定是哈莉特了 可怜的人
it was Harriet, poor thing.
你为什么说"可怜的人"
Why do you say "Poor thing"?
哈莉特上周去世了
Harriet passed away last week.
什么
What?
我就是来这喂哈莉特的鹦鹉 鹦莉特
No, I'm just here to feed Harriet's parrot, Parriet.
我住在隔壁
I live next door.
她死了
She's dead?
但我来是为了被哄高兴的
But I came here to be cheered up!
天呐 来得真不是时候
Oh, jeez. That's poor timing.
怎么回事
Well, what happened?
她心脏病犯了
She had a heart attack.
我的天
Oh, my God.
传闻她是把自己爽死的
The word on the street is that she diddled herself to death.
-爽 -是的
- Diddled? - Yes.
用一个硕大的震动棒
With this humongous vibrator
她是从一个面向老年女性的色♥情♥网♥站♥上买♥♥的
that she bought from some porno website for older ladies.
-不是吧 -我还以为是从我们那儿买♥♥的
- Oh, no. - I thought she was getting them from us.
她一直在说这个
She talked about it all the time.
我跟哈莉特一点都不熟
Now, I barely knew Harriet.
我真的就只是鹦莉特的朋友
I'm really just friends with Parriet.
我想一定不是她的震动棒害死了她
I'm sure it wasn't her vibrator that killed her.
不 就是的
No, it was.
显然她被发现的时候 那东西还在嗡嗡作响
Apparently, when they found her, it was still buzzing.
那是要给哈莉特的吗
Was that for Harriet?
不 是给我们的
No, it's for us.
-我们在超♥市♥赢的 -嘉年华
- We won it at the Stop & Shop. - The carnival.
超♥市♥嘉年华
Stop & Shop Carnival.
就在超♥市♥后面
Behind the Stop & Shop store.
她把包忘在那儿了 我们得走了
She forgot her purse there, so we better get going.
再见
Bye now.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
-我的天我的天我的天 -弗兰琦
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Frankie!
听着 这是个悲剧 但不是我们的错
Look, this is tragic, but it was not our fault.
感觉好像是我们的错
Kind of feels like our fault.
听我说 她死时在做自己喜欢的事
Look, she died doing what she loved.
还有更惨的死法
There are worse ways to go.
随便问一个我们最近死了的朋友
Ask any of our friends who've died lately.
我问不了 他们都死翘翘了
I can't, they're so dead!
那什么时候拦得住你了
When has that ever stopped you?
我把一个致命工具装进盒子里
I packed an instrument of death into a box
然后把一个女人送进了坟墓
and sent a lady to her doom!
替你说句话 我想你包装的盒子
In your defense, I don't think that any of the boxes you packed
没一个到了我们顾客手上
made it to our customers.
她是我们的头号♥粉丝 我们却害死了她
This was our biggest fan and we whacked her!
好了 你不能再那么说了
Okay, you have to stop talking like that
因为我们还有个更大的问题
because we have a bigger problem here.
那个女人告诉了两个陌生人
That lady told two strangers
哈莉特死时在用我们的震动棒
that Harriet died using our vibrator.
-她还会告诉谁呢 -鹦鹉
- Who else is she gonna tell? - The parrot?
不要啊 鹦鹉什么都会重复
Oh, no. They repeat everything!
我觉得我们得开始想想补救措施了
I think we have to start thinking about damage control.
补救措施
Damage control?
我们害死了一个信任我们的女人
We killed a woman who trusted us!
是啊 那就是我们要补救的事
Yeah. That's the damage we have to control.
"格蕾丝驾到"甚至都不在社交媒体上出现了
Say Grace doesn't even surface on social media anymore.
要么是他们忘了你
Either they've forgotten about you or...
要么他们认为你们过时了
they see you as old-fashioned.
天呐 我们就像是悲哀的商场小卖♥♥部
God, we're like a sad mall kiosk.
就像那家让我感染了葡萄球菌的饰品店
We're like the Piercing Pagoda that gave me that staph infection.
巴里怎么来了
Why is Barry here?
巴里 出什么事了
Barry? What's going on?
劳伦来了 她在停车
Lauren is coming! She's parking.
-什么 劳伦怎么来了 -不知道
- What? Why the fuck is Lauren here? - No idea.
-我们开车去吃午饭 -你们一起开车去吃午饭吗
- We were driving to lunch... - You drive to lunch together?
我现在没车
I don't have a car right now.
我们能晚点儿再说这事吗 我...
Can we talk about that later? I just...
「自然大粪公♥司♥」的劳伦停在了我们的残疾人车位
Lauren from Natural Feces is parked in our handicap spot.
-她想干吗 -或许想试着让事情变好
- What does she want? - Maybe trying to make things better?
让事情变好 她就是谎话精
Make things better? She is the queen of lies.
她是恶魔的情妇 你好
She is the devil's concubine... Hi!
惊喜
Surprise!
可不是嘛
I'll say!
我蜂房♥里的蜜蜂酿制的野生蜂蜜
Wild honey from the bees in my hive.
简直就是魔法
It's pure magic.
你有个蜂房♥啊
Wow, you have a hive.
而且你还来了 真得好好消化一下
And you're here. It's so much to process!
就是啊
Yeah, I know. Right?
我的天 说来你不会信
Oh, my God. You're not gonna believe this,
但我把办公室装饰得跟这差不多
but I have done something very similar in my office.
我真的信
I do believe it.
实际上是我纽约的办公室
You know, actually, it's my New York office,
在一栋新楼里 阳光充足
and it's in a brand-new building with a ton of natural light,
-跟你这儿不一样 -这儿有一扇大窗
- So it's different from what you have. - Pretty big window here.
但是 我们总是这样
But, oh, wow! We always do this!
你肯定是
You sure do!
你别学我了
Stop copying me, you.
-你才别学我了 -不 是你
- You stop copying me. - No, you.
叫拖车
Call a tow truck.
就是那时候我发现 "我上错了私人飞机"
So that's when I figured it out: I was on the wrong private jet!
不会吧
Oh, no.
我的天
Oh, my God.
真是能让人感同身受的烦恼
Such a relatable problem.
你为什么来这儿
Why are you here?
我怀念我们
I miss us.
我也怀念我的肚脐环
Well, I miss my belly button ring,
但有些东西最好还是扯掉 用抗生素治好
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表