剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
I have a movie makeup exam for my cosmetology class.
但据我所知 你完全有空
But as far as I know, you're totally free.
《清秀佳人》 还和艾莉森一起看
Anne of Green Gables and Allison.
你肯定会很开心的
You're gonna have fun.
好了 我得去练习一下特效化妆了
Okay, gotta go practice my scab work.
再见了
Bye, boys!
希望你能给艾莉森一个机会
Wish you'd give Allison a shot.
我很难过 我最好的朋友兼兄弟
It sucks having my best friend/brother
讨厌我最好的朋友兼我孩子的母亲
hate my best friend/mother of my child.
-不是 我不讨厌她 -那就过来
- Come on, I don't hate her. - Then come over.
我会和这个女人结婚
I am going to marry this girl.
我知道
I know.
那你就和她相处一下 努力去接受她
Then spend some time with her. Make an effort.
她没有一大♥片♥想象出来的疹子那么糟糕
She's more than just a collection of imaginary rashes.
好吧 我稍后会去
Fine. I'll come over later.
为了你
For you.
还因为这条短裤 不吸汗
And because these shorts, they don't wick moisture well,
所以裤裆会有一股味儿
so they tend to stink up the old tiny house.
你不会想让我穿着这身过去
You do not want to be in that hotbox.
谢了 兄弟 这对我意义重大
Thanks, man. Really means a lot.
你搞什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
我来邀你吃晚餐
Inviting you to dinner!
你怎么知道我会在这里的
How'd you even know I was gonna be here?
上次相见时 我的直觉告诉我 你牙根管需要治疗
Well, when last we met, I intuited you needed a root canal.
我今早溜进你的办公室
And my suspicions were confirmed
在你的日程表上看到了牙医预约
when I snuck into your office this morning
证实了我的怀疑
and saw it on your calendar.
你堵住我的车了
You're blocking my car.
泰迪 我意识到我对你用错方法了
Teddie, I realize I approached things all wrong...
这点你说对了
You got that right.
不该让你逃走
By letting you escape.
我想请你来我家
I'd like to invite you to a formal,
吃一顿正式的「消除误会餐」
clearing the air dinner, chez moi.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
但我还没说有什么好处呢
But I haven't given you my avails yet.
我不需要 我不会去
I don't need them. I'm not coming.
但我们得谈一下啊
But I need us to talk.
有什么好谈的
Oh, what's there to talk about?
我的婚礼
My wedding.
你是指我当时说索尔是同性恋 而我说对了吗
Oh, you mean when I said Sol was gay and I was right?
好了 误会消除了 我可以走了吗
Oh, there, the air is cleared. May I go now?
我之前中风了
I had a stroke.
你告诉我这事的原因是...
And you're telling me this because...?
因为这事把我吓坏了
Because it scared the hell out of me.
我不想让我们之间有未解的心结
I don't want to leave things unresolved with us.
这么说 你是利用你可能会死这事
So you are using the threat of your death
让我去你家吃晚餐吗
to get me to come to dinner?
如果这招有用 那就是呗
I am if it's working.
这些不是未解心结 就是事实而已
Things aren't unresolved, they just... are the way they are.
所以如果到我死那天
So, you'd be fine if I'd died
我们都一直不相往来 你也心安理得吗
with us not speaking to one another?
为什么现在要往来 你已经从我的生活中消失很多年了
Well, why start now? You haven't been in my life for years.
而基于眼下的情况
And based on what's happening here,
我觉得这样最好了
I think it's been better for it.
算了
You know what?
我尽力了 泰迪
I tried, Teddie.
我想你也不在乎我原谅你了
I guess you don't care if I forgive you.
你说什么
What did you say?
好好过你的余生吧
Enjoy the rest of your life.
自己动手 家居中心
你好 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
为了照顾行动不便的顾客
Hi, for our differently-abled shoppers' convenience,
那边有踏板车
our scooter station is right there.
我才不是坐踏板购物车的人
I'm not a scooter-cart person.
我看起来像是坐踏板购物车的人吗
Do I look like a scooter-cart person?
如果不算冒昧
If it's not too forward,
你今天看起来非常美
I would like to say you look very beautiful today.
为什么"小胖子"朝我摆手
Why is Big Anthony waving at me?
因为他正享受美好时光呢
Because he is having the time of his life.
就告诉我 你们有没有...
Look, just tell me if you have this, uh...
这个室内百叶窗的转轴
This is a hinge for an indoor shutter.
型号♥是853002
It's hinge number 853002.
有的
We have it.
有点远 你得去2...34号♥区
It's a bit of a haul, but you're gonna have to go... 234.
知道了 34号♥区
Got it. Aisle 34.
不不 是234 两百三十四号♥
Oh, no, no... 234, as in two hundred.
不用水 直接吞啊
You just swallow it dry, huh?
我是老手
I'm a professional.
*七十六支长号♥大阅兵*
*Seventy-six trombones led the big parade*
*一百一十花冠在身侧*
*With a hundred and ten coronets close at hand*
*后面一排排杰出的演奏家*
*They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos*
*所有著名乐团的梦想*
*The dream of ev'ry famous band*
停下
Stop!
太棒了 太精彩了
That was great! Just spectacular.
-真的吗 -不是
- Really? - No.
我就是以令人信服的口吻说出来而已
I was just saying something in a convincing way.
这叫"表演" 要再试一次吗
That's called "acting." Want to give it a try?
好 我会演出我没被这番话伤到的样子
Yes, I'm going to act like I wasn't hurt by that comment.
你连这点都演不好
You're even bad at that.
-抱歉我迟到了 -谁
- Sorry I'm late. - Who?
罗伯特
Robert.
皮特 你现在有空吗
Peter, do you have a moment?
挺忙的 罗伯特
Not really, Robert.
这首歌♥太失败了 这场戏完全被毁了
This number is a bust. The play is ruined.
这里所有人死去的父母
Every bad thing the dead parents of everyone here
之前对他们的评价都太对了
ever said about them was true.
我倒是对这首歌♥的表演提过意见
I did have a note about this number.
是吗
Oh, you did?
什么意见
What kind of note?
保罗只在原地不动
Paul is marching in place,
而他应该和观众互动
but he should be engaging the audience.
他得跑到台前
He needs to march down to the front,
大声唱出来 将观众的情绪带动起来
sing straight out, and pull all of us into the band.
暂停 各位 我有一个想法
Hold, everyone! I've had a vision!
保罗 你得跑到前面来
Paul, you need to march down to the front,
大声唱出来 将观众的情绪带动起来
sing straight out, and pull all of us into the band.
从头再来一遍
Take it from the top.
*七十六支长号♥大阅兵*
*Seventy-six trombones led the big parade*
*一百一十花冠在身侧*
*With a hundred and ten coronets close at hand*
你刚想说什么来着
What did you want to talk about?
-天呐 -我的骨头断了
- Oh, my God! - My bones!
你的意见糟透了 罗伯特
Terrible note, Robert.
需要帮助吗
答应我 你不会找人取代我
Say you won't replace me.
我们怎么会那么做
How could we?
世上只有一个你
There's just one you.
你好好康复 马上就又能登上舞台了
You just get better and you'll be back treading the boards ASAP.
谢谢 皮特
Thanks, Peter.
那双腿是废了
Okay, those legs are dog meat.
你得来帮忙 扮演哈罗德
You've gotta step in and play Harold.
-但你刚刚才说你不会... -再说一次 这叫表演
- But you just said you wouldn't... - Again, acting.
这里只有我知道怎么演戏吗
Am I the only one here who knows how to do it?
乔治可以
George could do it.
瞧瞧乔治
Look at George!
你真觉得他能把条纹衫穿出范儿来吗
Do you really think he can pull off pinstripes?
他会像个戴帽子的汽水罐
He'll look like a can of Tab in a hat.
查理呢 他可以演希尔
What about Charlie? He could play Hill.
-我可不行 -为什么不行
- I can't do it. - Why not?
我了解自己的长处 我没有长处
I know my strengths, and I don't have any.
-天呐 -好了 罗伯特 就是你了
- Oh, geez. - There you go, Robert. It's you.
不行 不能是我 我是来辞职的
No! It can't be me. I came here today to quit.
-什么 -我最近和索尔感情不顺
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表