剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
你介意稍微尊重一下你父亲
Do you mind showing your father some goddamn respect
坐在座位上别动吗
and staying in your seat?
对 坐下
Yeah, sit down.
天呐
Jesus.
*76支长号♥引领游♥行♥*
♪ Seventy-six trombones led the big parade ♪
*还有110支短号♥在手*
♪ With 110 cornets close at hand ♪
*后面跟着一列又一列最棒的演奏家*
♪ They were followed by rows and rows of the finest virtuosos ♪
*这是每支著名乐队的梦想*
♪ The dream of every famous band ♪
*76支长号♥一起吹响对点*
♪ Seventy-six trombones hit the counter point ♪
观众参与环节
Oh, audience participation!
快点 打晕我吧
Oh, quick, deck me in the face.
-一起加入游♥行♥好吗 女士 -不用了 谢谢
- May I have this march, ma'am? - No, thank you.
来啊 加入乐队
Come on, join the band!
你再碰我一次 我就把你的胳膊也打断
You touch me again and I'll break your arms, too.
祝贺《音乐人》圆♥满♥成功
看来你又带领罗伯特
Looks like you've directed Robert
做出能冲击塔比奖的作品了
towards another Tappy-worthy performance.
我投入了我的一切
Oh, it took everything I have.
希望这一切值得我断了两条腿
I hope it was worth my two broken legs.
别说了 我不在意什么奖
Oh, stop. I don't care about awards.
显然 你表现非常棒
Well, you were amazing, obviously.
-我嗅到另一个塔比奖的气息了 -得了吧
- I smell another Tappy. - Oh, get out of here.
你知道...
You know, it's um...
难怪你肩负起整个剧
it's no wonder you carried that show.
你的肩膀简直是为此量身定做的
You sure have the shoulders for it.
其实 我的小腿更有名
Well, actually, I'm better known for my calves.
格蕾丝和老妈来了吗
Are Grace and Mom here yet?
她们不来了
Oh, they're not coming.
老妈可能还坐在剧场里
Mom's probably still sitting in the theater.
是啊 那是怎么回事
Yeah. What was up with that?
她们不想跟我们一起走 太奇怪了
That was so weird they didn't want to leave with us.
也许你妈在等踏板车
Maybe your mom's waiting for a scooter cart.
我的天呐 你能想象我妈坐在踏板车上吗
Oh, my God. Can you imagine my mom on one of those scooters?
能
Yeah.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-该死 不是... -什么 "该死"
- Shit. Not... - What? "Shit"?
什么 快说 巴里
What? Spill the shit, Barry.
她让我别告诉我
Look, she told me not to tell you,
但我当时在五金商店里
but I was at the hardware store
看到你妈
and I saw your mom and...
她得使用那种踏板车
she had to use one of those scooter carts.
我们的妈妈不是那种要骑踏板车的人
Our mother is not a scooter cart person.
但她那天真的骑了一辆
Yeah, well she was this day
在商店里转来转去
and she was swerving all over the place, you know...
-喝醉了 -好吧 太搞笑了
- drunk. - Okay. Hilarious.
但是她为什么不想让你告诉我
But why didn't she want you to tell me?
我记得她的原话是
I believe the quote was,
"她很毒舌又爱评判别人 她会让我进养老院"
"She's mean, she's judgmental, and she'll put me in a home."
-她看透你了 -是啊
- She's got you pegged. - Yeah.
-她还撞上了警车 -什么
- She also ran into a cop car. - What?
她撞上了警车
She hit a cop car?
-我都没那么干过 -不 你撞过
- Even I never did that. - Yes, you did.
-哦对 我撞过 -我们应该担心她吗
- Oh, yes, I did. - Should we be worried about her?
-要啊 -不用
- Yes. - No.
她没事
She's fine.
她有弗兰琦
She has Frankie.
她帮不上什么忙
Uh, well, she's not really any help.
她跟着冰淇淋车迷路了
I mean, she just got lost following an ice cream truck.
那不是她经常会发生的事吗
Isn't that, like, every other Tuesday with her?
这一次她带着我女儿
This time she had my daughter
困在了墨西哥边境
and got stranded at the Mexican border.
太糟糕了
That's bad.
是啊 糟糕到了一个新高度
Yeah. Yeah. Whole new level of bad.
她们怎么了
What is going on with them?
卡奥迪 为什么这么安静
Coyote, why so quiet?
你们有没有碰到过在拉伸的时候
Hey, uh, you guys ever do that thing where you stretch,
头突然晕了
and then your head gets dizzy,
然后眼前出现锡纸小碎片到处飞
and you see those little pieces of tin foil flying around?
卡奥迪 你知道什么
Coyote, what do you know?
在历史方面 只知道一点点
Historically, very little.
你在这里呀 陌生人 嘴里想塞点好东西吗
Hey, there you are, stranger. Want something good in your mouth?
你说什么
Pardon?
来
Here.
很好吃吧
It's good, right?
罗伯特 你有在听我的结肠镜检查故事吗
Robert, were you even listening to my colonoscopy story?
他们在吃蛋糕
They're eating cake.
我的结肠镜检查故事就是蛋糕引起的
Cake is how my colonoscopy story started.
你知道做结肠镜检查之前不应该吃东西吗
You know how you're not supposed to eat before a colonoscopy?
我吃了
Well, I did.
但我撒谎了
And I lied about it.
这都始于我...
It all started when I...
我喜欢这个演出 但要是有更多游♥行♥就好了
Liked the show, but I wish there'd been more marching.
游♥行♥让我暂时忘记烦恼
The marching was a nice distraction.
我忍♥不住一直在想
I kept thinking how I'm never going
我再也不能跟我的孙女独处了
to be alone with my grandchild again.
是啊
Yeah.
-老鼠[胡扯] -对啊 都胡扯一整天了
- Rats! - Yeah, rats. Rats to this whole day.
不是 我看到了一只老鼠
No, I saw a rat!
格蕾丝 那里有一只老鼠
Grace, there's a rat!
站到高处去
Take the high ground!
-天呐 我的膝盖 -过去 对不起 对不起
- Oh, God! My knee! - Get over! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
天呐
God!
我...我应该提前警告你
You know, I uh... I should have warned you,
我总是最后一个走的
I'm always the last one to leave.
没关系
That's okay.
我们也要走了
We were just leaving, too.
我在说什么 我们住在这里
What am I saying? We live here.
没错
We do.
我们经常坐在客厅
We sit in the living room a lot.
你们太可爱了
You guys are adorable.
晚安
Have a great night.
那个罗伊
That Roy...
是啊
Yeah.
他非常喜欢你的舞蹈
He really loved your dancing.
好吧...
Well...
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't he?
我都不知道你能那样跳舞
I didn't even know you could dance like that.
他认为
Well, he thinks that
你是全世界最有趣的人
you are the most interesting man in the world.
好吧
Well...
为什么不呢
Why wouldn't he?
你就是
You are.
摸耳朵是怎么回事
What was that ear thing?
不知道
I don't know.
其实感觉挺好的
It actually feels kind of nice.
确实
It does.
-它在那里 -天呐
- Oh, there he is! - Oh, God!
你有打火机吗 我们要做个燃♥烧♥弹♥
You got a lighter? We'll make a Molotov cocktail!
是啊 这计划能出什么差错呢
Yeah, what could go wrong with that plan?
好吧 拿个水果碗
Fine! Grab the fruit bowl.
我们要困住他
We'll trap him.
快点 别让他看出我们的计划
Fast, before he figures out our plan!
-抓紧我 -好
- Hold onto me. - Okay.
抓好 抓住我 抓紧我
Hold on. Hold me. Hold me tight.
今晚我们一定要干掉你 小混♥蛋♥
We're gonna take you down tonight, motherfucker.
老妈
Mom?
我们有麻烦了
Oh, we got trouble.
同
妻
俱乐部
第四季第十二集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表