剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, God, are you a tea person?
我是有话直说的人
I'm a get-right-to-the-point person.
-你就... -好 那我说了
- So, why don't you... - Okay. Okay, I'm just going to say it.
我想要更多
I want more.
-你想约会更多人吗 -不是
- You want to see more people? - No.
我想要更多的你
I want more you.
-什么 你才不呢 -是的
- What? No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
格蕾丝 你喜欢我吗
Grace, do you like me?
如果我不喜欢你 也不会睡你了
Well, I wouldn't be sleeping with you if I didn't like you.
所以 我喜欢什么时 就会想要更多
So, when I like something, I want more of it.
这点我注意到了 你上来就这么说
I've noticed that about you. You kind of lead with that.
是吧 跟你相处好轻松
See? It's effortless with you.
我恐怕不会称之为"轻松"
I'm not sure I'd call it "effortless."
如果你也喜欢我 我为什么不能偶尔去过夜
So, if you like me, why can't I sleep over once in a while?
或是见你的孩子
Or meet your kids?
或是偶尔一起出去玩
Or go away with you sometime?
因为我们不是这样的感情
Because that's not what this is.
为什么不是 就不能试试吗
Why not? Can't we just give it a try?
一起去巴黎过一周如何
How about a week away in Paris?
就你 我和香榭丽舍大道
Just you, me, and the Champs-Élysées.
去圣巴巴拉玩一下午吧
How about Santa Barbara for an afternoon?
夏威夷呢
How about Hawaii?
明媚阳光 裸泳 你穿比基尼
Bright sun, skinny dipping, you in a bikini.
天呐
Holy shit.
我们去圣巴巴拉过一晚
Let's do an overnight in Santa Barbara.
去圣巴巴拉过个长周末吧
Let's do a long weekend in Santa Barbara.
好吧 别管圣巴巴拉了
Okay, forget Santa Barbara.
每周在我家过夜一次
Now, I'll give you one overnight a week at my house.
好 我可以在那里放个牙刷
Fine. And I get to keep a toothbrush there.
只许带旅行装的
Travel-size only.
成交 更私人的方面
Deal. Now, more personally...
天呐 还没完呢
Oh, my God. There's more?
你见过我儿子 可我没见过你那边的人
You've met my son and I've met zero on your side.
-我想跟你的孩子们吃晚餐 -午餐 只能是一个孩子
- I want to have dinner with your kids. - Lunch. One kid.
午餐 两个 诺布日式餐厅
Lunch. Two kids. Nobu.
在我家 一个孩子 优秀的那个孩子
My house. One kid. The nice one.
成交
Done.
你谈判时太快露底了
You show your hand too much.
你本可以谈妥圣巴巴拉的
You could've gotten Santa Barbara.
你真厉害
Oh, you're good.
我们就回来
We'll be right back.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们隔壁真是住了一对可爱的同性璧人
What a lovely pair of homosexuals we have living next door.
我也不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what the hell is happening.
今早在车道上 奥利弗简直基爆了
Oliver was so clearly gay in the driveway this morning.
我告诉你吧 索尔
I'll tell you what's happening, Sol.
你显然看走眼了
You were clearly way off-base.
-好了 -来了
- Yep, yep. - Here we are.
-这里好美 -谢谢
- It is so lovely here. - Thank you.
那么
So...
-婚礼什么时候举♥行♥ -明年五月
- how soon is the wedding? - Next May.
我想在我们后院举办一场亲密的家庭集♥会♥
I'm pulling for an intimate family gathering in our backyard.
但我一直梦想在汉普顿灰色花♥园♥
But I've always dreamed of a wedding in the Hamptons
举办婚礼
at Grey Gardens.
你知道铃兰
You know that short window of time
绽放的短暂时间段吗
when the lilies of the valley are in bloom?
我知道
I do know that time.
他很浪漫 我很实际
He's the romantic. I'm the Practical Patty.
异性相吸嘛
Opposites attract!
你们挺忙啊 搬家还办婚礼
You guys have a lot going on. Moving and planning a wedding.
还要经营生意
And running a business.
是啊 以我们的运气 马上就要怀上了
Yeah, with our luck, this is exactly when we'll get pregnant.
是吧 来吧
Right? Bring it on!
我们现在忙死了
I mean, we're super busy now,
但是为了我们都想要的未来 这是值得的
but it's worth it for the future we both want.
我知道你是值得的
I know you're worth it,
但你还得忍♥受我
but you're the one who has to put up with me.
好了 有人要说我们都在想的事吗
Okay. Okay, is anybody gonna say what we're all thinking?
我们都在想什么
What are we all thinking?
你们的调料罐哪里买♥♥的
Where did you get those salt and pepper shakers?!
是玛丽和露吗 我可喜欢他们了
Is it Mary and Lou? Because I love them!
-我好喜欢 -我也是
- I love them. - Me too.
我没聋 我不在乎上面怎么写的
No, I am not dead. I don't care what it says.
我正在跟你讲电♥话♥呢
I am talking to you on the phone right now.
真的吗
Really?
告诉我 你们爆米花月经常遇到
And tell me, do you get a lot of obituary-scanning swindlers
讣告欺诈的吗
at Popcorn Ball of the Month?
下个月是奶油糖了
Next month is butterscotch balls.
我想活着
And I want to live!
-是不是 -是啊
- I mean... - I know!
-真是... -我知道
- It's just... - I know!
那就是我在车道上遇到的人
That's the guy I met in the driveway!
那他们之间是怎么回事
So what the hell are they doing, those two?
他显然让乔很幸福
Well, clearly he makes Jo happy.
或许他们达成了协议
Maybe they have some arrangement.
索尔 我们很清楚他们是怎么回事 我们当年就是
Sol, we know exactly what they have. We had it ourselves.
有人得告诉她真♥相♥
Someone should tell her the truth.
那得由奥利弗决定 他显然还没到那个境界
That's up to Oliver, and clearly he's not there yet.
要是他也得要20年才醒悟呢
What if it takes him 20 years?
我觉得你或许太把自己往别人身上套了
I think you may be over-identifying here.
我只是说 或许我们该
I'm just saying, maybe we should have
-跟乔谈谈心 -什么
- a heart-to-heart with Jo. - What?!
我们相同的经历恰好可以帮到她
We're in a very unique position to help her.
不行
No, sir!
首先 他们好极了
First of all, they're terrific.
其次 别再把自己往别人身上套了
Second of all, stop over-identifying!
我怎么能不
How can I not?
你为什么要毁了我的好事
Why are you trying to ruin this for me?
你不希望我们有朋友吗
Do you not want us to have friends?
索尔 我们可以替那女人省去多年的后悔
Sol, we could save that woman years of regret.
我们当年没能为弗兰琦和格蕾丝避免这种事
The way we weren't able to do for Frankie and Grace.
弗兰琦不后悔我们相处的每一刻
Frankie didn't regret a moment of our time together.
格蕾丝可不觉得
Well, Grace feels differently.
我现在不能袖手旁观
And I'm not gonna stand by now
看别人再对另一个人这么做
and watch someone do that to someone else.
我真不敢相信你在说
I cannot believe I'm hearing you say
你想强迫一个你才认识的人出柜
you want to out a man you only just met.
罗伯特
Robert!
你对她说的话将无法收回
Whatever you say to her can't ever be unsaid.
你要为后面的事负责
You'll be responsible for whatever follows.
你真准备好了吗
Are you sure you're ready for that?
没有
No.
所以 拜托
So... please...
别插手
stay out of this.
你是对的 我知道
You're right. I know you're right.
我也知道
I know I'm right, too.
谢谢你临时赶过来 亲爱的
Thank you for doing this on such short notice, honey.
开玩笑吗 来见妈妈的新男友 我怎能不来
Are you kidding? A chance to meet Mom's new boyfriend?
-我们不那么叫他 -那要叫他什么
- We're not calling him that. - Oh, what are we calling him?
我的男伴
My man... date.
好吧
Okay.
-你腿怎么了 -我没事 坐下吧
- What's going on with your leg? - I'm fine. Let's just sit down.
怎么回事
What the hell?
真不该不关侧门
Foolish enough to leave your side door open.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
来惩罚你不邀请我
Well, to punish you for not inviting me.
而且你的小女儿不会守秘密
And because your youngest can't keep secrets.
-这不是秘密 是 -妈妈
- This wasn't a secret. It was... - Mom...
你从未向我们介绍过你的任何约会对象
you've never introduced us to anyone that you've dated.
你希望玛洛丽见他 但不让我见
The fact you want Mallory to meet him and not me
就说明你有所隐瞒
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表