剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我啊
I'm "Hon."
我给你起的昵称呢
What happened to my pet name for you?
"凯文"这名字不可能叫得顺口
"Kevin" never really caught on.
她来了
Oh, there she is!
大名鼎鼎的弗兰琦 我觉得我早就认识你了
Oh, the famous Frankie. I feel like I know you already.
可以抱抱吗 还是说会奇怪 我们不是非得抱
Can I give you a hug? Or is that weird? We don't have to hug.
那就别抱了
Okay, let's not.
不 要抱的
Yes, we do.
幸好我不对水钻过敏
It's a good thing I'm not allergic to rhinestones.
那的确是大好事
Oh, that is a good thing.
雪丽要为你下厨呢
Sheree's cooking dinner in your honor.
那么我们三个一起吃晚饭吗
So it'll be the three of us for dinner?
我要做我最拿手的鸡肉派
I'm making my famous chicken pot pie.
是油炸的 你都尝不出蔬菜味儿了
It's deep-fried so you don't even taste the vegetables.
而且也根本没蔬菜
Also, there aren't vegetables in it.
真的是我吃过的最美味的东西
I can honestly say it's the most delicious thing I ever tasted.
不过话说回来 你才开始吃东西
Well, to be fair, you are new to food.
太好了 雪丽
That's great, Sheree,
但很不幸 我是素食主义者
but unfortunately, I'm a vegan.
格蕾丝跟我说了
Grace told me already,
所以我还会为你做个炸土豆派
so I'm making a fried potato pot pie for you.
如果听上去很油腻
And if it sounds rich,
你可以跟我们一起在舞蹈之夜把热量活动掉
you're welcome to work it off with us on Dance Night.
等等 你还跳舞了
Wait. You dance?
为了消遣吗
Like, for joy?
我不知道「肖浅」[乔伊]是谁 但她会这个吗
I don't know who Joy is, but can she do this?
-这是什么情况啊 -很好
- What the hell is going on here? - Great!
雪伦好像还以为我在这里工作
I think Sharon still thinks I work here.
她叫我给咖啡机换滤纸
She asked me to get toner for the copy machine.
-你也照做了 -是啊
- Which you did. - Which I did.
但我没给饮水机换水
But I drew the line at changing out the water cooler.
骗人
No, you didn't.
是啊
No, I didn't.
跟劳伦的面试如何
How'd your interview go with Lauren?
很好
It was really good.
你知道她和她丈夫
Do you know she and her husband...
都叫劳伦吗 知道
Are both named Lauren? Yeah.
-劳伦和劳伦 好恶心 -好可爱
- Lauren and Loren. It's perverse. - It's cute.
才不可爱 你说得对
It's not cute. You're right.
如果你不希望我去对手那里工作
If you don't want me taking a job with a competitor...
她才不是我的对手 是我的死敌
She's not my competitor, she's my nemesis.
她对你的评价很高
She said very nice things about you.
她说你聪明 幽默
She said you were smart and funny.
巴里 那是她的招数
Barry, Barry, Barry... that is her game.
她一副可爱可亲的样子 然后突然撕破你的脸
She plays all cute and cuddly until she rips your face off.
她有讲我们第一次见面的故事吗
Did she tell you about the first time we met?
我穿了件黄色裙子
I was wearing a yellow skirt,
第二天早上 她就穿了条黄裙子
and then the next time I saw her, she was wearing a yellow skirt.
我们主要谈的都是税务法
We talked mainly about tax law.
-她是个贱♥人♥ 巴里 -好吧 她是贱♥人♥
- She's a bitch, Barry. - Okay, she's a bitch.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
老贱♥货♥
Big old bitch!
如果你想尿尿 就去尿好了
If you need to pee, you need to pee. Just go.
我才不要用那玩意 索尔
I am not going in that thing, Sol.
没人在意你是不是去尿尿 是吧 各位
Nobody cares if you pee. Right, guys?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
-瞧吧 -两个白♥痴♥
- See? - Those two idiots.
没事的
It's fine.
我们每次都几小时就能出去 我憋着好了
We're always out of here in a couple hours. I'll just hold it.
我不想说什么
I don't want to say anything,
但抗♥议♥前我就叫你去上了
but I told you to go before the protest.
我去了
I did!
要不是你非要我保持补水
And if you hadn't insisted I stay hydrated
还给我买♥♥果汁 我就不会有问题了
and bought me that Jamba Juice, I'd be fine.
泰瑞
Uh, Terry?
我们不能再让罗伯特用雇员厕所了
I can't let Robert use the employee john again.
我上次就惹了麻烦
I got in trouble last time.
没事 但你知道我们什么时候能获释吗
No worries. But do you know when we're getting released?
我需要个时间 他才不会尿路感染
I need an ETA so he doesn't get a UTI.
抱歉 索尔 周末不办公
I'm sorry, Sol. Nobody gets processed over the weekend,
你们这次得留下过夜了
so you're in for the night this time, pal.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
如果你说"切达饼干"
If you're gonna say "cheddar biscuits,"
我就永远爱你
I'm gonna love you forever.
你会永远爱我了
You're gonna love me forever.
你刚和雪丽做了个《壮志凌云》里的击掌吗
Did I just see you and Sheree do a Top Gun high-five?
是啊
Yeah.
我这些年一直想让你跟我做《壮志凌云》击掌
I've been trying to get you to do a Top Gun high-five for years.
跟她做挺自然的 你太心切了
With her, it's natural. You want it too much.
你们什么时候变得这么亲的
When did you two get so close?
她给我修了20年的指甲
She's been doing my nails for 20 years.
我们喜欢彼此
We enjoy each other.
她丈夫死后就无家可归了
She had no place to go when her husband died.
又没有孩子和亲人 所以需要个朋友
She has no children, no family. So, she needed a friend.
我不知道她没有家人
I didn't realize she had no family.
雪丽 你丈夫的事我很遗憾
Sheree, I'm so sorry about your husband.
你太贴心了
That's really sweet of you.
虽然很艰难 但格蕾丝真是及时雨
It was a pretty tough go there, but Grace was a godsend.
不 你才是及时雨
Oh, no, you're the godsend.
你是个好伴儿 会做饭 又爱打扫
You're good company, you cook, you clean,
你一边做饭一边打扫
you clean while you cook.
我随时可以美甲
I can get touch-ups anytime I want.
她可是位真正的指甲艺术家
This is a real nail artist.
太棒了
That's so great.
我是个真正的画家艺术家
I'm more an artist artist.
-给她看看 -不了
- Show her. - Oh, no.
过来嘛 她太谦虚了
No. Come here. She's modest.
看啊 看
Look at this. Look at that.
天呐 那是关塔那摩湾吗
My God. What is that, Guantanamo Bay?
是我们房♥子的海景
It's the view from our house.
-这下我看出来了 -真美啊
- Now I see it. - It's beautiful.
格蕾丝 我们谈谈生意吧
So, Grace, shouldn't we talk about the business?
预期 市场什么的
You know, forecasts, market-what-have-yous,
圣菲办事处的近况
the update on the Santa Fe office.
是啊 我们的"圣菲办事处"怎么样了
Yeah, how are things in our "Santa Fe office"?
好多政♥治♥问题 简直是马蜂窝
Oh, well, lots of politics. A hornet's nest.
抱歉 雪丽 我们必须聊这个
I'm sorry, Sheree, we have to do this.
她不介意的 事实上 她很有这个头脑
No, Sheree doesn't mind. In fact, she has a good head for it.
她出主意让我在她的沙龙里做弹出店
It was her idea for me to do the pop-up store in her salons.
现在打好了基础 点子就源源不断了
Well, sure, all kinds of ideas pop up now that we're established.
早期都是我跟格蕾丝在作战
You know, Grace and I fought the early battles.
我们不得不面对一个邪恶的强行收♥购♥者
We had to take on this evil corporate raider
他长了副奸诈的眉毛
with these dastardly eyebrows.
我不像你那么精通商道
Well, I'm not a business person like you.
没人的商道像她一样
Nobody's a business person like her.
没人
No one.
如果你想听 我倒是还有个点子
Well, if you are interested, I do have another idea.
在游轮上卖♥♥怎么样
How about selling them on cruises?
上档次的老人喜欢游轮
Fancy older people love cruises.
真是个好点子
Well, that is genius.
早起鸟自助餐
The early bird buffets!
成人函授课
Adult extension courses!
汤姆·汉克斯电影
Tom Hanks movies!
-我可喜欢汤姆·汉克斯了 -是啊 大家都爱他
- I love Tom Hanks! - I know. Everybody does.
他怎么次次都那么棒
How does he do it every single time?
他总是那么厉害
He's always good.
汤姆·汉克斯自导自演
评价不高
难道只有我一个看过《拉瑞·克劳》吗
Am I the only one here who has seen Larry Crowne?
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我时差还没倒过来
I've got jet lag.
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表