剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
我的天呐 弗兰琦 赶紧出牌吧
Cheese and crackers, Frankie. Take your turn.
梅花二
Two of clubs.
红桃二
Two of hearts.
意大利面 意大利面
Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti!
-该死的 泰迪 -你慢了
- GD it, Teddie! - Ha-ha. Too slow.
罗宾 你该在午睡才对
Robin, you're supposed to be napping.
我这么大了 还午睡什么 带我玩吧
I'm too old to nap. Let me play.
小屁孩 这是个复杂的游戏
Kid, this is a very complicated game...
我们有自己的「除法」
of our own division.
-是玩法 -别纠正我
- Devising. - Don't correct me.
别用错词
Don't misuse words.
她说得对 罗宾
She's right, Robin.
教会你要花好几年时间 甚至要几十年
It'd take years to teach you, decades even.
但我有糖果
But I have candy!
你不会向妈妈告状 说我们让你赌博吗
You won't tell Mom we let you gamble?
我都不告诉她 你去学校前改穿非环保衣服
I don't tell her you change into fast clothes before school.
让他入局吧
Deal him in.
我能洗牌吗
May I shuffle?
显然不能
Apparently not.
膝盖又疼了吗
Knee again?
-膝盖又疼了 -你很疼 我替你难过
- Knee again. - I'm sorry you're in pain,
但我希望你撑着个椅子下楼
but I hope the tools mean
就表示 你终于考虑我的提议了
that you've finally considered my proposal
把楼梯换成室内滑梯
to replace the stairs with an indoor slide.
我没事
I'm fine.
别再把设计图拿到我床头了
And stop leaving blueprints by my bed.
你知道那不是我♥干♥的 对吧
You know I didn't do that, right?
我知道
I know.
就这么一回
For once.
转轴绣了 应该是出现干腐菌了
The hinge is rusty and I think we have dry rot.
你要用那把椅子爬上厨台吗
Are you gonna use that to climb onto the counter?
不 我要用来跳脱衣舞
No, I'm gonna use it to do an erotic dance.
我们不如请人来帮忙吧
Why don't we ask someone to help?
我自己能搞定
I can do it myself.
-你现在这个状态没法... -我没事
- But you aren't in any real shape... - I'm fine!
一旦你开始找人帮你做你以前能做的事
Once you start asking other people to do things that you used to do,
那就是一个大滑梯 滑向老年病房♥
it's just an indoor slide into the geriatric ward.
天呐 阿尔琳真是让你受惊了
Boy, oh boy. Arlene really shook you up.
你有想过找个替代品吗
Have you given any more thought to a replacement?
-替代你吗 -替代你的膝盖
- For you? - For your knee.
一切都在我掌握之中
Everything is under control.
我自有对付疼痛的妙招
It's just a simple matter of managing my pain,
就是... 混着不同的药吃 就行了
which I do... with a delicate cocktail... of everything.
这堆药里有能治精神痛苦的药吗
Anything in that pile for emotional pain?
为什么 列维·施瑞博尔
Why? Did Liev Schreiber
在名人高尔夫球赛弄伤自己了吗
hurt himself at a celebrity golf tournament?
不是 我就是忍♥不住一直想泰迪
No, I just can't stop thinking about Teddie.
弗兰琦 确实很艰难
Aw, Frankie, it's hard,
但你要知道 不是所有兄弟姐妹的感情都很好
but, you know, not all siblings are close.
我弟弟每年圣诞节
I get a very impersonal
都给我发一张没人情味的电子卡片
Christmas E-Card every year from my brother,
这种程度对我们双方来说就够了
and that's enough for both of us.
但我和泰迪以前感情很好
But Teddie and I were close.
我想找回那种感觉
I want that back again.
-你可以和我建立那样的感情 -格蕾丝
- You can have it with me. - Oh, Grace.
有时我忘了你冰冷的外表之下
Sometimes I forget that within that ice sculpture of a whippet
跳动着一颗火热的闺蜜之心
beats the hot heart of my bosom friend.
我收回刚才的话
I take it back.
别啊 我真心向你咨♥询♥
No. I genuinely am asking for your advice.
不开玩笑
No jokesies.
你之前唐突地出现在她面前
You ambushed your sister.
不如你请她共进晚餐吧
So, why not try inviting her over for a friendly dinner instead?
真是个好主意
That's a great idea.
我不打声招呼就去请她吃饭 你来做挡箭牌
I will ambush her with a dinner invitation! You can buffer.
我去拿我们的风衣
I'll get our trench coats.
我也想去 但我要去一趟五金店
Enticing as that sounds, I'm headed to the hardware store.
我和一块老木头有个约会
I have a date with a broken piece of old wood.
尼克会吃醋的
Well, Nick will be jealous,
但我觉得你和"老木头"更般配
but I think it sounds like a much better match for you.
抱歉 你都把梗摆在我眼前了
Sorry, you just teed me right up.
你忙吗
Hey, you busy?
确实忙着呢
In fact, I am.
既然你疏远了我们的新朋友
Now that you've alienated our new friends...
我找到了一个成人交♥友♥网♥站
I'm looking for other candidates on this website I've found
寻找潜在的新朋友
called Adult Friend Finder.
「成人交友」不是你理解的那意思
That is not what that's for.
我忘了 你在成人交友方面是专家
I forgot, you're the expert on adult friends.
听着 我不想再和你吵下去了 索尔
Listen, I don't want to fight with you anymore, Sol.
昨晚的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
然后呢
And?
我不该找奥利弗谈的
And I shouldn't have talked to Oliver.
-还有呢 -我搞砸了
- And? - And I screwed up.
还有呢
And?
还有 我想不到还有什么要道歉的事了 但是...
And I'm out of things to apologize for, but...
我倒是准备了谢罪礼
I do have a peace offering.
我不知道有什么谢罪礼能让我...
Well, I don't know what kind of peace offering you could possibly...
这些是什么
What are those?
我预订了两张
I booked us a luxury berth
世界一流的民谣专属豪华游轮铺位
on the world's premiere and only folk music cruise.
"双侧潮汐号♥"
Both Tides Now?!
是啊
Yes!
我多年的夙愿就是乘坐这艘游轮啊
I've been dying to go on this cruise for years!
我知道 我还以为它沉了呢
I know! I thought it sank.
不 是和它竞争的那艘沉了 "铃鼓船先生号♥"
No, that was its competitor, Hey, Mr. Tambourine Boat.
"双侧潮汐号♥"是
Both Tides Now is a floating
最伟大的民谣摇滚音乐家的浮动表演舞台
stage for some of folk rock's greatest greats!
还有一些很一般的民谣摇滚乐表演
And for some of folk rock's greatest pretty-okays.
但你讨厌民谣摇滚
But you hate folk rock.
还有游轮 你会生不如死的
And cruises. You'll be in hell.
但我会陪着你一起去
But I'll be with you.
我想好好跟你享受一下二人世界
I want us to have some quality time together.
没有牢狱 没有音乐剧 就你和我
No jails, no jazz hands, just us.
那《音乐人》呢 你怎么能不去彩排呢
What about The Music Man? How can you miss rehearsals?
我打算退出了
I'm quitting.
但我以为你很享受当副导演
But I thought you were enjoying assistant directing.
你是指协助皮特
You mean assisting Peter
而他忽略我的意见或者盗走我的想法吗
while he ignores my notes or steals them?
如果你做得不开心
Well, if you're not happy...
我们就可以去吃民谣天后"琼·贝兹"形状的薄饼
We'd get to eat pancakes shaped like Joan Baez...
和琼·贝兹本人一起吃
with Joan Baez!
还有科比·托本斯 奥沙克地区的沙罗
And Cobe Tobenz, the Charo of the Ozarks.
前提是他戒瘾出来了
If he's out of rehab.
也许吧
Possibly?
游轮上会有酒吧
I assume there will be drinks on this cruise?
尼克罗尼鸡尾酒怎么样
How does a Negroni Mitchell sound?
感觉我会需要喝很多
Like I'm gonna need a lot of them.
亲爱的
Oh, baby.
我得翻出民谣装扮
I gotta get out my folk wear.
天啊 你们跑得真快
Holy God, you two run fast.
是啊 我们每天都在戒瘾会之前跑步
Yeah, we've been running every day before AA.
参加完戒瘾会也跑
And after AA.
-我们有很多精力... -需要释放
- We have a lot of energy... - To get rid of.
说到不上♥床♥
Speaking of not having sex,
我刚弄到了蓝♥光♥版《清秀佳人》
I just got Anne of Green Gables on Blu-ray!
想一览维多利亚时期加拿大的风采吗
Fancy a trip through Victorian Canada?
-当然想了 -同我和艾莉森一起
- Absolutely! - With me and Allison?
我也想啊 但是...
Absolutely wish I could, but, uh...
我和娜迪亚一会儿还有事
Nadia and I have a thing later.
不 我们没有事
No, we don't.
我等下要参加美容专业的电影化妆考试
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表