剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
米奇买♥♥了辆求欢车
Mitch got a sex car.
怎么了
And?
他是开保时捷的医生 妈妈 他显然在泡妞
He's a doctor in a Porsche, Mom. He's clearly on the prowl.
如果我说错了纠正我
Look, correct me if I'm wrong,
但不是你决定离开他的吗
but didn't you choose to leave him?
是啊 但是
Well, yeah, but...
为什么大家都在为自己做出的决定发牢骚
Why is everybody whining about decisions they made?
天呐 你和弗兰琦 真是天生一对
God, you and Frankie, what a pair.
我没发牢骚 我在难过
I'm not whining. I'm lamenting.
你知道你该做什么吗 发火
You know what you should be? Fuming.
生气能解决一切
Anger solves everything.
不不 我不擅长生气
No, no, no. I am no good at getting angry.
你是我女儿 这是遗传
Oh, you're my daughter. It's in your blood.
把你的情绪 压缩成一个钻石
You want to take your emotions and crush them into a diamond
然后砸向那个让你很气的人
and hurl them at the person you're mad at.
然后你就能向前看了
And then you can move on.
谢谢 妈妈 你总是那么擅长情感的事
Thanks, Mommy. You're always so good at the mushy stuff.
腋窝 真是...
...armpit. It's just...
天呐
Oh, my God.
我觉得像是走进了塞伦盖提平原上的
I feel like I walked into a cupcake...
纸杯蛋糕里
on the Serengeti.
我们光为了这个房♥间都得嗨起来
We're gonna have to get high just to match this room.
在哪来着
Where is it again?
带钩子的盖板后面
Behind the shingle with the hook.
我的绘图桌呢
Where's my drafting table?
我的人造革沙发呢
And where's my pleather couch?
天呐 她把天花板的咖喱肉污渍弄干净了
Oh, my God. She got the vindaloo stain out of the ceiling.
再见 个性
Goodbye, character.
弗兰琦 我知道这有点怪
Frankie, I get that it's a little weird,
但你肯定料到了吧
but you had to see this coming.
或许没想到会是这样
Well, maybe not this exactly.
我觉得没人能料到这样
I don't think anyone could have predicted this.
你怎么看雪丽
What do you think of Sheree?
挺好的 妈妈看上去也不错
She's nice. Mom seems good.
是啊 是这样
Yeah. She does.
你打算捏着那根大♥麻♥不放手了吗
Are you gonna hang onto that joint all day?
这是那次感恩节 我破坏气氛
Is this the same stuff from when I ruined Thanksgiving
说了一整晚澳大利亚口音时抽的那种吗
by talking in an Australian accent the whole night?
把袋鼠递给我 兄弟
Please pass the kangaroo, mate.
-怎么回事 -笑死我了
- What the hell? - It still makes me laugh.
你看什么呢 你个爱管闲事的
What are you reading, nosy?
供词
A deposition.
关于什么的
About what?
雪丽
About Sheree.
她继子发来的
From her stepson.
还有一份
And here's another one...
她继女发来的
from her stepdaughter.
我不知道她有继子女
I didn't know that she had stepchildren.
格蕾丝也不知道
Neither does Grace.
那是有点奇怪
That is a little weird.
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
同
妻
俱乐部
第四季第一集
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表