剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表
but some things are best yanked out and treated with antibiotics.
看见没 我怀念这个 开开玩笑
See? I miss that. The banter.
我们曾经互相激励 让彼此更好的方式
The way we used to push each other and make each other better.
如果不是这些年我们之间
If it weren't for the fierce competition
存在的激烈竞争
between us for all of those years,
我的公♥司♥不会有今天
my company wouldn't be what it is today.
但悲哀的是那些日子过去了
But sadly, those days are passed.
不不不 你用错"悲哀"了
No, no, no, you used "Sadly" wrong.
亲 我知道「格蕾丝驾到」遇到困难了
Oh, honey, I know Say Grace is in trouble,
但我帮得上忙
but I can help.
通过收♥购♥你们
By buying you.
-什么 -糟了
- What? - Oh, shit.
好吧
Okay.
「格蕾丝驾到」没遇到困难
Say Grace is not in trouble.
是的 《岩石》刚发了关于我们的推特
Yeah, The Rock just tweeted about us, so...
我们公♥司♥不卖♥♥
And we're not for sale.
真的吗 《岩石》
Really? The Rock?
那我肯定是误解了 你的员工
Well, then I must have misunderstood all of your employees
都拿着简历蜂拥到我那儿去
flocking to me with resumes in hand.
谁能给我解释一下是怎么回事吗
Can someone explain to me what's going on?
是艾丽卡 肯定是她
it's Erica. Okay, it has to be.
她偷墨盒 胸是真的但很吓人 现在又闹这出
She steals toner, her boobs are real but terrible, now this.
不 谁都不是 因为没人蜂拥到劳伦那儿
No, it's no one, because no one is flocking to Lauren,
因为劳伦在编瞎话 劳伦就是这风格
because Lauren is making shit up, which is what Lauren does.
听着 我知道你有你的骄傲 我尊重那点
Listen, I know you have your pride, and I respect that.
但你没必要跟我装 我是你的朋友
All right, but you don't have to pretend with me. I'm a friend.
那天晚上我跟我老公劳伦说
You know, I was saying to my husband, Loren the other night...
-我的天 -当时我们刚做完爱
- Oh, God. - ...after we made love,
"劳伦 我赚了这么多钱该怎么花"
"Loren, what should I do with all the extra money I'm making?"
劳伦跟我说 "劳伦 你要帮助在困难中的人"
And Loren said to me, "Lauren, you need to help somebody in need.
比如埃塞俄比亚的孩子 或是你朋友布丽安娜
Like an Ethiopian child, or your friend, Brianna."
今晚你应该回家 告诉劳伦
Yeah. You know, you should go home tonight and say to Loren,
"劳伦 我真是糊涂了
"Loren, I got really confused
因为布丽安娜和我不是朋友"
because Brianna and I are not friends."
好吧 但你的公♥司♥的确遇到困难了
Okay, but your company is in trouble.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
小巴 布丽安娜没...
Oh, Bar, did Brianna not...
你知道吗 我默认
You know what? I just assumed
你们会分享一切 就像我和劳伦
you guys share everything, like me and Loren.
我忘了不是每个人都这样
I forget not everybody has that.
现在你该走了
You should go now.
可爱的那个姐妹说得对 好吧
The cute sister's right. All right.
我让你俩聊一下
You know what? I'll let you two catch up.
事实上 你今天就休息吧 好吗
Actually, you take the rest of the day off, mister. All right?
但我周六和周日需要你
But I am gonna need you in Saturday and Sunday.
喂 洛克
Hey, Rocco.
又是格蕾丝·汉森 记得我吗
It's Grace Hanson again. Remember me?
你弄坏了我的古董椅
You broke my antique chair.
总之 我家客房♥的浴室还是会漏水到厨房♥
Anyway, my guest bath is still raining into my kitchen.
能在我家有了室内泳池前过来吗
Can you get here before I have an indoor pool?
谢谢
Thanks.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
"本振动棒可能致死" 你疯了吗
"This vibrator may cause severe death." Are you insane?
你得喊"着火了" 否则别人都不听
You have to scream "Fire" or people won't listen.
你没去看过电影吗
Haven't you ever been to a movie theater?
反正我今天也要除唇毛
I needed to wax today, anyway.
我们不会用这些标签
We are not using these labels.
那我们怎么阻止别的顾客
How are we supposed to stop another customer
拿起一个打开的「自爽」振动棒
from picking up a loaded Ménage
玩上一盘会输掉的「震逼轮盘」
and playing a losing round of Rubbin' Roulette?
你要冷静
You need to calm down.
-冷静 -对
- Calm down? - Yeah.
我被男朋友甩了 现在开始了大屠♥杀♥
I got dumped by my boyfriend and I went on a killing spree!
听着 你现在这种疯狂的慌乱
Look, this kind of crazy-eyed panic
正是我要自己解决的原因
is exactly why I'm gonna deal with this on my own.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
记得我们在《新潮女郎》的朋友玛拉吗
Remember our friend Marla from Flapper?
不记得
No.
那个生活博主 是她的文章让我们出了名
The lifestyle blogger. Her article put us on the map.
完全不记得
Nothing.
总之 她明天要来
Well, anyway, she's coming tomorrow
采访我对哈莉特事件的看法
to interview me about Harriet.
这样我们就可以先人一步 提醒所有人
That way we can get ahead of the story and warn everybody
以后就不会再发生这种事了
so this never happens again.
那我呢 我都没机会和她说话吗
So what about me? I don't even get to talk to her?
是的
No.
没错
No.
我怎么就不记得玛拉了呢
How come I can't remember Marla?
因为你老了
Because you're old!
我知道那个卑鄙的女人用你来羞辱我
And I knew that b-turd of a woman was using you to humiliate me.
你为什么不告诉我公♥司♥有麻烦了
Why didn't you tell me the company was in trouble?
因为我不想让你知道
Because I didn't want you to know.
你没想过我可能帮得到你吗
Did you ever think I could've helped you?
怎么帮 都不是减少预算的问题了 巴里
How? We're beyond fussing with the budget, Barry.
用你的计算器解决不了这个问题
Can't fix this problem with your TI-84.
-不 我只是说我可以... -可以怎样
- No, I just meant I could have... - Could have what?
骑着你的白马赶来
Ridden in here on your white horse?
你连你的灰色斯巴鲁都没法开过来
Can't even ride in here in your gray Subaru.
我的天 布丽安娜 我可以陪着你啊
Jesus Christ, Brianna. I could have been there for you.
抱歉 但你根本不懂
I'm sorry, but you have no idea what it's like
肩负整个公♥司♥的重担是什么感受
to carry an entire company on your shoulders.
你说得对 我不懂
You know what? You're right. I don't.
你觉得如何
Well, what do you think?
我还要读多少俳句
How many more haikus do I have to read?
17个
Seventeen.
我的眼睛喷血了吗
Are my eyes bleeding yet?
-那是什么 -没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
-那你不介意我看看吧 -当然
- Then you won't mind if I read it. - Not at all.
这是谁的膝盖
Whose knees are these?
或许就不是膝盖
They might not be knees at all.
-是"热狗或腿" -什么
- It's "Hot dogs or legs." - What?
这是网上正热的猜谜游戏
It's a guessing game that's captivated the Internet.
因为从某个角度来看
Because, from a certain perspective,
热狗就像腿一样
hot dogs look like legs.
我觉得这是热狗
I think this one is hot dogs.
等等 不对
Wait. No...
罗伊是谁
Who's Roy?
和我一起坐"双侧潮汐号♥"的伙伴 我提到过他
My "Both Tides Now" buddy. I've mentioned him.
其实你没提过
Actually, you haven't.
我肯定提过
Sure, I did.
船长晚餐馆的那位
The one from the Captain's Dinner.
我记得听你说过船长晚餐馆的自助餐
I remember hearing about the buffet at the Captain's Dinner.
我就是在那认识了罗伊
That's where I met Roy.
我们当时取笑了菲力牛排
We were making fun of the beef medallions.
他是基佬吗
Is he gay?
这不重要 但他是的
Not that it matters, but yes.
哈
Ha!
哈什么 他就是个朋友
No "Ha." He's just a friend.
你和这位菲力牛排先生常通短♥信♥吗
How often would you say you text with this Mr. Beef Medallion?
你就别质问我了 好吧
How about you stop interrogating me.
那不如把你的手♥机♥还给我
How about you give me your phone back
这样我就能清楚知道在质问你的事了
so I know exactly what I'm interrogating you about.
不行
No!
我以为你没什么可隐瞒的呢
I thought you had nothing to hide.
好吧 但除非
Fine, but I will not say
我的心理医生在场 否则我不会再多说一句
another word without my therapist present.
玛拉 我很感激你同意这么做 谢谢你
Marla, I'm so grateful that you agreed to do this. I thank you.
嗯 如果可以的话 我想用手♥机♥录下来
Yeah. If it's okay, I'd like to record it on the phone.
当然可以
Sure. Yeah.
你想对哈莉特的家人说些什么
So what would you like to say to Harriet's family?
我们为他们失去亲人感到痛心
剧集 | 同妻俱乐部(2015) | 导航列表