剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
That's enough! Let her go!
住手 - 天啊
Stop! - Jesus!
嘿 住手...
Hey! Stop! Stop! Stop!
别打了
Break this up.
嘿 住手...
Hey! Stop! Stop.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey! - Hey!
放开我 - 别打了
Get off of me! - Break it up!
嘿... - 别打了
Hey! Hey. Hey! - Break this up!
这是你的错 - 不 冷静点
It's your fault! - No! Calm down!
嘿 别打了 不... - 你们得马上停手
Hey! Break it up! No, no! - You have got to break it up!
丹妮
Dani?
不...
No, no.
不...嘿
No, no. Hey.
不 嘿
No. Hey.
不要...
No. No, no.
嘿...
Hey. Hey.
救人 快
Help! Come on!
我们必须送她去迪米那里 帮我起来 林恩
We gotta get her to Dima. Help me up, Lynn.
让开
Get out of the way.
别挡路
Clear the way!
按住了
Maintain pressure.
开始静脉注射
Start an IV.
正在插针
Inserting line now.
我需要3升普通生理盐水
I need three liters, normal saline.
给她吸氧
Get her on O2.
嘿 丹妮 看着我 嘿
Hey, Dani. Look at me. Hey.
你会挺过去的
You're gonna be fine.
好吗 你会好起来的
Okay? You're gonna be fine.
你能行的
You got this.
肺部进血了
Lungs are wet.
她呼吸困难 拿点设备在一旁待命
She's aspirating. And stand by with something.
让开点
I need room.
生命体征衰竭 我需要开始主血管输液
Vitals are failing. I need to start a central line.
X光机呢
Where is my X-ray?
我们需要立刻动手术
We need to operate immediately.
瞳孔扩大了 坚持住 丹妮
Pupils are blown. Stay with us, Dani.
体征还在衰竭 - 坚持住 丹妮
Still dropping. - You hang in there, Dani.
保持按压
Maintain pressure.
收缩率增加
Compress rate increasing.
血压80 40 还在下降
BP 80 over 40 and falling.
脉搏130 静脉注射下... - 挺住
Pulse 130, IV below-- - Come on.
你不能让他们这么干
You can't let them do this.
我也无能为力
I don't have a choice.
苏联人撤销了她的外交豁免权
The Russians withdrew her diplomatic immunity.
没事的 阿莱达
It'll be okay, Aleida.
(玛高麦迪逊)
我一直被正义的理念所吸引
I've always been captivated with the idea of justice.
这是当初我走上工程学之路的原因
It's what attracted me to engineering in the first place.
那种对和错的感觉
The sense of right and wrong.
我有掌控权的感觉
That I was in control.
莫罗佐娃同志
Comrade Morozova,
请进
please come in.
但事实上
But the truth is
世界不像我们想象得那么简单
the world is not as simple as we want it to be.
它不能被总结为一条公式
It can't just be boiled down into an equation.
尤其是涉及人的时候
Especially when it comes to human beings.
(内部消息透露航♥天♥局 放任火星上的虐待拘留者行为)
(欢迎来到欢乐谷)
我们有缺陷 不可预测 充满矛盾
We are flawed, unpredictable, and full of contradictions.
我用了大半生才明白
It's taken me most of my life to realize
正是这些特征让我们如此坚韧
it's exactly these traits that make us so resilient.
让我们相信“一切皆有可能” 这种荒谬可笑的想法
That give credence to the improbable idea that anything is possible.
即便在最黑暗的时刻
Even in the darkest of times.
法官大人 人们总是对我说
Your Honor, I was always told
我们不该让个人感情 阻碍我们对真♥相♥的探求
that we shouldn't let personal feelings cloud our search for the truth.
但现在回头看
But looking back now,
我觉得这话不对
I don't think that's right.
我们的感情虽然没什么实际用途
Our feelings may not be convenient.
甚至会减缓我们的进步
They may even slow our progress.
但只有通过感情 我们才能真正理解
But they are also the only way to truly begin to understand
身边的世界
the world around us.
和等待我们探索的新世界
And the new worlds that await us.
(阿耶萨)
(2012年)
(库兹涅佐夫站)
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表