剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我们所有人都是
All of us.
好 那就满足我们的要求
Okay, so, then give us what we're asking for.
对... - 把金发姑娘运到火星来
Yeah. Yeah. - Send Goldilocks to Mars.
听着 我希望能跟你们说 那是可能的 但真实情况是
Look, I wish I could tell you that were a possibility, but the truth is
地球上的各国 绝对不会把小行星运到火星来的
the nations of Earth will never, never send this asteroid to Mars.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为这不符合他们的经济利益
Because it's not in their financial interest
而太空是一门生意
and space is a business.
重点是资源
It's about resources.
是盈亏一览结算线 是利润
It's about the bottom line. It's about profit.
去你的利润吧
Fuck your profit!
尽管嗤之以鼻吧
You know, go ahead and scoff all you want to,
但这次罢♥工♥就是为了利润 不是吗
but I mean, that's what this strike is all about, isn't it?
你们要报酬 也想分一杯羹 - 没错 我要报酬
You want your cut, your slice of the pie. - Damn right! I want my cut!
你们是来这里赚钱的
You came here to make a living.
但你们的要求是改变小行星的目的地
But what you're asking, changing the destination of this asteroid,
这是绝对不可能实现的
that is never going to happen.
但我来跟你们说什么是可能的吧
But I'm gonna tell you what can happen.
航♥天♥局和苏联航♥天♥局 就你们对工作环境安全的担忧达成了一致
NASA and Roscosmos have agreed to your workplace safety concerns.
作为赫利俄斯的首席执行官
And as CEO of Helios,
我准备给各位的养老金缴款增加40%
I'm ready to offer you a 40% increase in your pension contributions...
更慷慨的健康保险计划 外加给你们所有人赫利俄斯股票
a more generous health plan and shares of Helios stock to everybody.
这个人的话一句都别信 他是个该死的石油推销员
Don't believe a goddamn word this man says, he's a snake oil salesman.
我还会确保所有参加这次罢♥工♥的人
I'll also make sure that everybody involved in this strike
在过去几天谈判期间的
gets amnesty for any and all actions
一切行为都会得到赦免
conducted during the negotiations of the last few days.
头100个跨过这条线的人 还将得到四倍的发薪日奖金
And the first 100 people to cross this line will receive a quadruple payday bonus
即每个人一百多万美元
which will put you just north of a million dollars each.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
你们看不出他的目的吗
Can't you see what he's trying to do?
他想收买♥♥我们 破坏我们的团结
He's trying to buy us off and undercut our solidarity.
如果我们团结一致 我们依然能够获胜
We can still win this if we stick together.
是的
That's right.
好吧 当然 你们可以这么干
Okay, yeah. Sure. You can try to do that.
但你们得问问自己 “什么才是更重要的 ”
But you have to ask yourself, "What's more important?"
是某种抽象的团结还是你们故乡的家人
Some abstract notion of togetherness, or is it your families back home?
是你们的子女 侄女 侄子
Is it your kids, your-- your nieces, your nephews,
父母 祖父母
your parents, your grandparents,
还是一块飘在太空里的石头
or is it some rock that is floating out in space?
抱歉 山姆
Sorry, Sam.
亨利
Henry?
我代表燃料工厂的12个人
I rep 12 at the fuel plant.
欢迎 - 谢谢
Welcome. - Thank you.
还有88个名额
I've got 88 more.
拜托
Come on!
嘿...别这样... - 你们要干什么
Hey, hey. Don't do this. Don't do this. - What are you doing?
懦夫 半途而废
Cowards. Quitters.
我们必须坚守立场
Must stand strong.
你们令我感到恶心
Y'all make me sick.
伊利亚
Ilya?
玛雅
Maya?
豁免权 老大 抱歉
Immunity, Skip. Sorry.
我代表制♥作♥ 焊接 精加工部全体18人
I rep all 18 in fab, weld and finish.
卢卡...
Luka. Luka!
干得漂亮 戴夫
Well done, Dev.
你杀死了火星基地
You just killed Mars.
前航♥天♥局局长玛高麦迪逊
... and former director of NASA, Margo Madison,
回到了美国
has returned to the United States
如今距她叛逃苏联已经快十年了
nearly a decade after defecting to the Soviet Union.
她今天抵达休斯敦时遭到了大规模的抗♥议♥
Her arrival in Houston today was met with massive protests.
很多人要求逮捕她 但麦迪逊代表苏联航♥天♥局在美期间
Many calling for her arrest though Madison is protected by a diplomatic immunity
是拥有外交豁免权的
while she is here in her role as the head of Roscosmos as--
(航♥天♥局 莫莉柯布宇航中心)
玛高麦迪逊 我是伊莱霍布森
Margo Madison, I'm Eli Hobson.
欢迎来到莫莉柯布宇航中心
Welcome to the Molly Cobb Space Center.
谢谢
Thank you.
请吧
Shall we?
(航♥天♥局 莫莉柯布宇航中心)
上将
Admiral.
搞什么
What the hell?
你干了这种事 还有脸来这里
You got some nerve coming in here after what you just did.
确实如此 但我需要你的帮助
Admittedly so, but I need your help.
我为什么要帮你
Why the fuck would I help you?
因为我们想要的东西一样 永远不回地球
Because we both want the same thing-- To never go back.
你不懂...
You don't know...
你还在这里呢 不是吗 都多少年了
You're still here, aren't you? After all these years?
你我都清楚 火星有潜力
You and I both know that Mars has the potential
成为一个有生机的社会
to become a living, breathing society.
延续时间远远超过你我的寿命
Something that lasts well beyond the two of us...
我们能实现这一愿景
and we can make that happen.
你刚刚彻底毁了这个机会
You just ruined any chance of that.
我知道那很痛苦
I know that was painful.
相信我 我懂的
Believe me. I know.
看到人们被自身利益和贪婪所驱使
To see how driven they all were by self-interest, by greed.
如果不是这么好预料 那反而奇怪了
It would be funny if it wasn't so predictable.
但罢♥工♥虽然带来诸多不便
But the strike, for all its inconveniences,
最后却成了一件好事 多亏了你们几个
it wound up being a blessing, because a few of you,
你展示了你对自己这份事业的信念
you showed just how much you believe in your cause,
你愿意为比自己更重要的事牺牲多少
how much that you would sacrifice for something greater than yourselves.
我们需要你的每一份付出
And we're gonna need as much of that as we can get.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我在说未来 爱德 在说拿走我们应得的东西
I'm talking about the future, Ed. About taking what is rightfully ours.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你想帮我偷一颗小行星吗
Do you want to help me steal an asteroid?
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表