剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
总指挥 库兹涅佐夫上校开始舱外脱离活动
Flight, Colonel Kuznetsov commencing EV1 departure.
库兹 准备好创造历史了吗 - 时刻准备着 朋友
Kuz, you ready to make history? - Always, my friend.
开始脱离游侠一号♥
Commencing separation from Ranger-1.
当前距离101米
Range now 101 meters.
速率:3.2
Rate: 3.2.
相对横向速度在限值之内
Relative lateral velocity is within limits.
你可以继续进近
You are go to proceed with your approach.
收到 继续进近
Copy. Go to proceed.
距离小行星3米
Three meters to asteroid contact.
接触
Contact.
《改革开放》
为全人类
第四季第一集
(劫梦惊魂)
(简明度量衡换算表)
今天送你点小礼物
A little something extra today.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不能拒绝 这些是刚出炉的
You cannot say no, these are straight out of the oven.
谢谢
Thank you.
你别整天抱怨个不停了
You need to stop complaining all of the time.
这有害健康
It's bad for your health.
我健康得很 我们需要担心的是戈尔巴乔夫
I am in good health. What we need to worry about is Gorbachev.
又一项新的税收 物价每天都在上涨
Another new tax, and prices rising more every day.
地图头认为自己是个西方人
The Marked One thinks he's a Westerner.
他应该多关注一下国内问题
He should focus more on issues at home.
你太年轻了
If only you weren't too young to remember
不记得过去的日子有多惨 否则你不会抱怨
how bad it used to be, you wouldn't complain
今天的日子还不够好
about how good we have it today.
而且我卖♥♥的报纸不止一份了
And I have more than one paper to sell now.
早上好 阿特姆
Good morning, Artem.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
明天见 - 再见
Until tomorrow. - Goodbye.
(宇航员库兹涅佐夫 登上小行星第一人)
(路易斯安那州 巴吞鲁日)
(迈尔斯 暖通空调快速维修)
爸爸
Daddy!
嗨 宝贝女儿 来抱抱 熊抱
Hey, baby girl. Give us a hug. Squeeze.
嗨 阿莎
Hey, Sar.
迈尔斯 你怎么来了
Miles, what are you doing here?
我知道 抱歉 我...赶时间 有个面试
I know. I'm sorry. I just-- I'm in a rush. I have an interview.
你看到我那件高级衬衫了吗 我家哪里都找不到
Have you seen my good shirt? I can't find it at my place anywhere.
听着 可能在车♥库♥的某个箱子里
Look, it's probably in one of the boxes out in the garage.
你可以去找找
You can go look if you want.
回头见 - 回头见
See you later? - See you later.
回头见 阿莎 - 拜拜
See you, Sar. - Bye.
迈尔斯 - 是
Miles. - Yeah.
他们说你还没签字
They said you still haven't signed the papers.
找不到啊 该死的 - 文件吗
Find the damn thing. - Papers?
不 可恶的衬衫
No, my fucking shirt.
可能就在你正找的那个箱子里
Well, it's probably in that box you're looking in.
没有啊 - 你说你会签的
Well, it's not. - You said you'd sign 'em.
不 我说我会看看
No, I said I'd look at them.
阿曼 我只是需要一些时间
Mandy, I just need some time.
若我能得到这份工作 我们能再次过上好日子
If I can get this job, I can make us flush again,
回到之前的状态 你可以搬出你♥爸♥家
take us right back to where we were. You could move out of your dad's.
我们可以租个之前那样的房♥子
We could rent a house just like the one we had.
别说了
Stop.
我们之间的关系 不是拨动一个开关就立刻完好如初的
It's not some switch you can just flip, and suddenly everything's okay with us.
我怎么就找不到这该死的衬衫
Why can't I find this fucking shirt?
谢谢...
Thanks. Thank you.
是什么面试
So, what's this interview?
你一定不信
You're not gonna believe it.
不好 我见过这种表情
Uh-oh. I know that look.
什么表情 - 你上次作出这个表情
What look? - Last time you had that look,
害我们欠了安利洗发水三千块
we wound up on the hook for three grand of Amway shampoo.
首先 那不是我的错
First of all, that was not my fault.
当时个人护理市场低迷
There was a downturn in the personal care market.
其次 事情并不是那样的
Second, it's not like that.
你记得布鲁斯二号♥平台的凯尔吗
You remember Cal from Bruce II?
我今早碰到他了 你猜他在哪里工作
Ran into him this morning. Guess where he's working.
(赫利俄斯航♥空♥公♥司♥ 想在月球上工作吗 )
他要上月球了
He's going to the moon?
他说他们在招我们这样
Says they're looking for guys just like us,
有海上平台工作经验的人
with offshore rig experience.
不可思议吧
Isn't that wild?
我有可能会做我想都没想过的工作
I mean, I could be doing something that I never even dreamed of.
你能想象我登上月球吗
Could you imagine me on the moon?
真没想过
No, not really.
那就先想想吧
Well, get used to it
因为我们显然正是他们要招的人选
'cause apparently we're just what they're looking for up there.
钻探 修建矿井 参与大型建筑项目
Drilling, building out mine shafts, big-scale construction projects.
你已经五年没在平台上工作了
You haven't worked a rig in five years.
是 凯尔说有几个月的培训 然后工期是四个月
Yeah. Well, Cal says it's a couple months training, then it's four months on.
和我在平台上工作一样
Be just like me working on a platform.
只是...也许你不该再次抱有很高的期望
It's just-- Maybe you shouldn't go getting your hopes up again.
你觉得我得不到这份工作 - 不是 只是...
You don't think I could get it? - No, it's not that. It's...
我见过你不如意的时候有多失落
I've just seen how hard you take it when things don't work out.
这次会如意的
It will work out.
我能得到这份工作 阿曼
I can get this, Mandy.
衬衫上这么多褶子可不行
Well, not with all those wrinkles, you can't.
该死
Shit.
脱了吧 我去拿熨斗
Just take it off. I'll get the iron.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的艾弗丽
Happy birthday, dear Avery
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
丹妮尔阿姨 我能吃有城♥堡♥那块吗
Aunt Danielle, can I have the piece with the castle?
没问题 小家伙
You got it, kid.
还有谁想吃
Who else wants a slice?
我 - 我
Me! - Me!
看她啊 开心到飞起
Look at her, happy as a little clam.
可不是嘛
I bet.
刚刚吃了那么多糖
All that sugar she just had.
所以我才要再吃一块
Why do you think I'm getting another slice?
你怎么样 我知道 庆生会对我来说总是很难熬
How you doing? I know birthdays are always tough for me.
我还好
I'm doing okay, you know?
每年都更好过一些
Every year gets a little easier.
但非常感谢你能来
But thank you so much for coming.
对我和艾弗丽都意义重大
It means a lot to Avery and to me.
我决不会错过的
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
艾弗丽 放下来
Avery, put that down.
我在这里她是听不见的
She's never gonna hear me in here.
艾弗丽
Avery!
我知道你还要再过两个月才能回来
I know you won't be here for another two months,
但我们等不及了 你终于要回家了
but we can't wait to finally have you home.
你的房♥间等着你呢 亚历克斯很开心
Your room is waiting for you. Alex is really excited.
(欢迎回家 爷爷)
亚历克斯 跟爷爷打个招呼吧
Alex, wanna say hi to Poppy?
好 嗨 爷爷
Yeah. Hi, Poppy.
奥尔加 跟爱德打个招呼
Say hi to Ed, Olga.
你这次最好真的回来 爸 这样我好把阿列克谢的妈妈送回鄂木斯克
You better be coming back this time, Dad, so I can send Alexei's mom back to Omsk.
好了 我爱你
Anyway, I love you.
永远
Always.
鲍德温指挥官
Commander Baldwin,
第一小组发出信♥号♥♥ 开始安装锚点和线缆束
Team One signals anchor and cable harness install to commence.
小行星消自旋完成
Despin of asteroid complete.
开始锚点和线缆束安装
Proceeding with anchor and cable harness installation.
正接近36号♥锚点
Approaching anchor site 36.
收到 线缆张力看起来不错 我已就位
Copy. Cable tension looks good. I'm at site.
我们将把它固定到线缆上
We're gonna attach it to our cable.
一个姐妹锚点安装完成
We've got a sister anchor installed.
插入锚点
Inserting the anchor.
目视接口封闭良好 后退
I see a good seal at the interface. Stand clear.
安全 - 发射
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表