剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
(赫利俄斯工人罢♥工♥第七天)
你们全都违反了与赫利俄斯签的合同
You're all in violation of your Helios contract!
公♥司♥损失的每一分钱 都会从你们的工资里扣除
Every penny lost will be docked from your pay.
白纸黑字写在这里呢 - 岂有此理 帕尔默
It is right here in black and white. - That is such bullshit, Palmer.
赫利俄斯是禁止成立工会的
Helios is a nonunion shop.
任何罢♥工♥都会导致你们被立刻解聘
Any strike is grounds for immediate termination.
那就炒掉我们啊 看看你们没了我们 在这里做事有多容易
Then fire us. See how easy it is to do literally anything up here without us.
要求公平合理
Fair is fair.
这些人每天都在冒生命危险
These guys put their asses on the line every single day.
你还好意思说 爱德 - 他们应该得到...
That's rich coming from you, Ed. - They deserve--
还不是你成天抱怨说 这些人中的大多数打从一开始
I can still hear you whining about how most of these people aren't even qualified
就不够资格来火星
to be up here in the first place.
但你现在倒跟普通员工一个鼻孔出气了
But now you're all what? Down with the common man?
别把这件事扯到我身上 丹妮
Don't try to make this about me, Dani.
你跟我一样清楚 赫利俄斯 航♥天♥局 苏联航♥天♥局
You know as well as I do that Helios, NASA, Roscosmos
和所有其他M7成员国
and all the other M-7 countries,
根本不在乎这些工人
they don't give two shits about these workers.
普勒指挥官 是我们把这个基地
Commander Poole, we are the ones who transformed this base
从几个居住舱 变成了一个可运作的采矿驻扎地
from a couple of habs into a viable mining colony.
我们只是要求你们履行合同而已
And all we are asking is for you to honor the deal.
如果我们任由那个小行星被运到地球轨道 我们大多数的工作岗位一年内就没了
If we let that rock go to Earth's orbit, most of our jobs are gone within a year.
若赫利俄斯为你们提供某种 有保障的再培训呢
What if Helios offered you some kind of guaranteed retraining?
明白吗 进修 让你们有机会...
Right? More education, an opportunity for you--
不好意思...
Forgive us. Forgive us.
我们之前听过这种说辞 从来都是空话
We've heard that one before. It's never anything but bullshit.
听着 如果你们想让冷冻中心开始制♥作♥
Listen, if you want your cryo center to start making the fuel
捕获金发姑娘所需的燃料
you need to launch for Goldilocks,
如果你们想让凤♥凰♥号♥的货物卸载
if you want your cargo to get unloaded from Phoenix,
如果你们想要建造居住舱 或是有一日三餐吃 我们...
if you want your habitation units to be constructed or your food prepared, we--
我已经想尽办法去满足你们的要求了
I have gone out of my way to address your concerns.
没错 未来有些不确定因素
Yes, there is some uncertainty about the future.
没错 这颗小行星 迫使我们不得不快速行动
Yes, this asteroid is forcing us to do things quick, fast and in a hurry.
但我们必须尽快重新启动冷冻中心
But we have got to restart that cryo center ASAP.
我们得制♥作♥出125吨♥液态氩
We need to pump 125 tons of liquid argon
好让游侠号♥飞到金发姑娘旁 把它推到正确的方向
to get Ranger out to Goldilocks and push her onto the right path.
目前我们只有44吨♥
And so far, we've only got 44 tons.
我们没时间了
We are running out of time.
你们每多拖延一天
And every day you keep dragging your feet
金发姑娘就离彻底飞走更近一天
is another day closer to letting Goldilocks get away for good.
那我们会两败俱伤
And then we all lose.
这是你们想要的吗
Is that what you want?
不 我们想要的是...
No, what we want is--
我们想要你别再居高临下了
We want for you to get off your goddamn throne
给我们公平的待遇
and give us what's fair.
爱德 你要闹到什么地步才肯罢休
Just how far are you willing to take this, Ed?
问题在于你愿意承担多大损失
The question is how much are you willing to lose?
《越界》
为全人类
第四季第七集
(航♥天♥局 莫莉柯布宇航中心)
这些罢♥工♥的人是我见过最有决心的
These strikers are as driven as any I've seen.
我可见过不少呢
And I've seen my share.
不能让我们在列♥宁♥格勒取得的进展
We cannot allow the progress we made in Leningrad to go to waste
因为他们...闹脾气而付诸东流
because of this-- this tantrum.
伊琳娜 你说得太对了
You're preaching to the choir, Irina.
总统每个小时都问我一次 这该死的事解决了没有
I got the president asking every hour if this damn thing's been resolved yet.
科尔真科也一样 我们必须处理好
Korzhenko is the same. We must bring this to resolution.
他们不肯让步 尤其是在最主要的要求这一点上
Well, they're not budging, especially on their biggest demand.
他们想让金发姑娘进入火星轨道 这个想法太离谱了
This insane idea that they want Goldilocks to wind up in Mars orbit,
我们不可能同意的
which is non-negotiable for us.
我们也一样
And for us.
我看只有一种方法
There's only one way I see forward.
我们绕开他们
We go around them.
命令我们双方的宇航员 立刻重新启动燃料制♥造♥机
Order our cosmonauts, your astronauts to restart the fuel generators immediately.
可他们没接受过操作那机器的训练
Well, they're not exactly trained on that equipment.
他们都是工程师 只有这个办法了
They're engineers. This is the only way.
如果赫利俄斯不愿帮我们
If Helios will not help us,
我们只能靠自己
we'll have to help ourselves.
你说他们几个火星日就会妥协
You said they'd cave in a couple of sols.
现在已经一周了 - 闭嘴 你这怂包
And it's been a week. - Shut up, you pussy.
你以为这事很容易 我们必须坚守阵地 哥们
You thought this would be easy? Gotta hold our ground, man.
他说得对 我们的力量来自团结一致
He's right. Our power is in sticking together.
他们开始让我们逐个复工 整个罢♥工♥就失败了
They start peeling us off, this whole thing crumbles.
听着 我来这里是为了赚钱
Look, I came up here to earn.
我只知道现在我完全零收入
And all I know is right now, I'm not earning nothing.
对 他们也一样呀 而且他们开始慌了
Yeah, well, neither are they. And they're starting to panic.
我们必须坚持下去 - 对 你们必须坚强
We have to hold the course here. - Right. You gotta be strong.
你们听到帕尔默的话了 他们要把我们全炒掉
But you heard what Palmer said. They're gonna shitcan all of us.
他们做不到 没时间了
They can't. There's no time.
听着 我刚听说了 他们要尝试自己启动燃料制♥造♥机
Listen up. I just heard they're gonna try to start the fuel gennies themselves.
对 他们想整我们 我们能让他们得逞吗
Yeah, they're trying to fuck us. Are we gonna let that happen?
当然不能 - 不...
Hell no! - No! No!
宇航服都哪去了
Where are all the suits?
各位 快来看看
Guys, look at this.
你是说整个基地没有其他
So you're telling me there are no other accessible suits
能用的宇航服了
on this entire base?
是 长官 他们还用火星车 把燃料工厂的气闸舱堵住了
Yes, ma'am. And they used the rovers to block the air locks at the fuel plant.
这招很厉害 不得不承认
It's a clever move. You gotta give it to 'em.
我们要开动脑筋 发挥想象力 明白吗
We gotta get creative. Right?
问题要怎么解决
How are we gonna solve this?
我们必须回到冷冻中心
We have to get back over to that cryo center
否则到了捕获金发姑娘时会燃料不够
or we're not gonna have enough fuel when it comes time to get Goldilocks.
距离太远了 临时的压力服撑不住
It's just too far a distance for any sort of improvised pressure suit.
而且从头开始做一件新的耗时太久
And it's gonna take too long to make a new one from scratch.
别说了
Just stop.
我们即将捕获小行星
Here we are on the cusp of grabbing something
能够彻底改变很多人的生活
that could change everything for a lot of people,
我们却被自己人阻碍
and we just can't get out of our own goddamn way.
好吧 那如果我们不走地面 而改走地下呢
All right. Well, what if we went under instead of over?
气味不错吧
Smells nice.
一定是堆肥罐流出的废水
That'd be the gray water from the composting tanks.
空间有点狭窄 但我觉得是可行的
Well, it's a little tight, but I think it can work.
你确定他们不知道这条路
You sure they don't know about this?
他们不可能想到
It wouldn't even occur to them
我们会排干通往冷冻中心的供水管道
that we'd drain the water feed pipe to the cryo center
然后让人从管道爬过去
and then belly crawl people over there.
但彻底排干水至少要12小时
But it's gonna take at least 12 hours to fully drain it.
那我们最好赶紧开始
Well, then we better get started.
(苏联航♥天♥局)
ROSCOSMOS
早上好 麦迪逊女士
Good morning, Miss Madison.
早上好 帕沙
Good morning, Pasha.
我们在和美国人合作
We are working with the Americans
以解决越界工人的问题
to resolve the issues with the transgressing workers.
我不相信美国人
I would not trust the Americans.
赫利俄斯假装国际公♥司♥
Helios pretends to be an international company
但它的总部在休斯敦 航♥天♥局的旁边
but it is based in Houston, right next to NASA.
他们为戈尔及其马屁精服务
They serve the interests of Gore and his lackeys.
有什么好笑的
What is so funny?
我认识戴夫阿耶萨 我向你们保证
I have met Dev Ayesa and I promise you
他把自己的利益放在美国之上
he cares more about his own interests than America's.
玛高是对的 我们的情报也是这么说的
Margo is right. Our intelligence conveys the same.
现在罢♥工♥被迫结束了
Now, while the strike is brought to a close,
我们必须集中全部力量 以确保安全捕获小行星
all efforts must continue to ensure the safe capture of this asteroid
并把它送回地球轨道
and its return to Earth's orbit
依照玛高麦迪逊的指示
under Margo Madison's direction.
谢谢你 莫罗佐娃局长
Thank you, Director Morozova.
我们更新了2003LC的预测轨道
We have updated 2003LC's projected trajectory,
塔季扬娜已经计算出了 游侠号♥进行拦截的最佳方案
and Tatyana has now calculated the optimal intercept for Ranger.
她做得非常出色
She's done some brilliant work.
很好
Very good.
这就是全部内容了
That will be all.
会议结束 大家散了吧
The meeting is adjourned. Everyone is dismissed.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表