剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Just-- Don't go, Miles.
会没事的 我保证
It's gonna be okay. I promise.
这不代表着我们要复合
This doesn't mean we're getting back together.
是 - 好
Yeah. - Yeah.
玛格丽特雷诺兹
Margaret Reynolds.
我要找卡蒂奇局长谈谈
I need to speak to Director Catiche.
她没空
She's not available.
你会英语
You speak English.
还有法语 德语和意大利语 你要看我的资格证吗
And French, German and Italian. Would you like to see my credentials?
我想见局长
I would like to see the director.
你想讨论什么 我们愿意洗耳恭听
We will hear anything you want to discuss
但要等到你正常点约见时间 那是九天后
at your regularly scheduled appointment in nine days' time.
我刚来这里时
When I first came here,
你们承诺我 所有和太空相关的事宜 都会找我咨♥询♥
I was promised consultations on all space matters,
但我一直被拒之门外
and all I have been is kept at arm's length.
我必须了解导致事故的原因 以及乘员是如何响应的
I need to see what caused the accident and how the crew responded
这样我才能帮你们解决问题
so I can help you work the problem.
你当航♥天♥局负责人是十年前的事了
It has been almost 10 years since you ran NASA.
当年的大部分技术已被淘汰
Most of the technology of that day is obsolete.
所以你到底觉得自己在哪方面
So what exactly do you think you can provide
比我们强
that we are not better equipped to handle?
跟你比的话 大概是方方面面吧
Well, in your case, just about everything.
谢谢你的来访
Thank you for coming in.
请不要再不请自来了
Please do not come unannounced again.
(一周后)
嗨 孩子 希望你和亚历克斯都好
Hey, kiddo. Hope you and Alex are doing good.
过去这几天 太空里的日子很不好过
It's been a rough couple of days up here.
格里高利走了...令人难过
Losing Grigory was-- That was tough.
我们很亲密
We'd gotten pretty close.
(库兹涅佐夫)
他们叫停了今后所有的小行星任务
They've grounded any further asteroid missions
直到火星委员会发布报告为止
until the Mars commission releases a report,
据说他们还要派来一位新指挥官
and they're supposedly sending up a new commander
让一切恢复正轨
to get things back on track.
我还不知道是谁 但也许我在这里再留一阵子比较好
I don't know who it is yet, but probably best for me to stay here a little longer.
爸 - 现在离开很不合适
Dad... - It's just a bad time to leave right now.
我是执行官 这里所有人都指望我呢
You know, I'm the XO, and everyone depends on me up here.
我必须确保交接顺畅
I just need to make sure that things have a smooth transition, you know,
我保证 新指挥官 一旦熟悉了工作职责 我就回家
and I promise I'll come home as soon as the new commander settles in.
对不起
I'm sorry.
回头聊 好吗 我爱你
Talk to you soon, okay? I love you.
爷爷怎么说
What did Poppy say?
亲爱的
Sweetie.
爷爷还回不来
Grandpa, he can't come back yet.
他要在火星上多住一阵子
He's gotta stay on Mars a little while longer,
但他保证会很快回来的
but he promised he would come back very soon.
明白吗 - 保证
Okay? - Promise.
他的保证有什么用
What good is his promise?
他1998年保证过要回来 还有1999年和2001年
He promised to come back in '98. In '99. 2001.
他不会回来的 - 奥尔加 拜托 别当着亚历克斯面说
He's not coming back. - Olga, please. Not in front of Alex.
我不会再对那个人嘴下留情了
I'm done holding my tongue about that man.
他是个自私的家伙
He's a selfish man.
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局)
(航♥天♥局 莫莉柯布宇航中心)
先生 她来了
Sir, she's here.
霍布森局长 - 请叫我伊莱
Administrator Hobson? - Eli, please.
非常感谢你临时接到通知赶来
Thank you so much for coming in on such short notice.
我太荣幸了
I couldn't be more honored.
请进
Please, come in.
(《充电完毕》 伊莱霍布森著)
我的靴子 - 美国的自豪时刻
My boots. - A proud moment for America.
其实是全世界的 多么精彩的旅程啊
For the world really. What a journey.
你当初加入航♥天♥局时 可曾想到
I mean, could you ever have guessed when you first came to NASA
自己会成为第一个登上火星的美国人
that you would end up being the first American to set foot on Mars?
我只记得自己是屁♥股♥先着地的
All I remember is landing on my ass.
你找我有什么事
Well, what is it you wanted to see me about?
是 你可能听说了
Yes. Well, as you've probably heard,
我们叫停了小行星开采项目
we have grounded the asteroid mining program
直到我们查清这次事故的原因
until we can get to the bottom of what happened up there.
听说了 - 我们在写报告
I did. - We're working up a report.
苏联人也一样
The Soviets are doing the same.
但我们已知的是某些决策
But what we do already know is that certain decisions were made
导致了事故的发生
in the run-up to the accident.
破坏规程 还有彼得斯上校
Breaking of protocols. And Colonel Peters's position
欢乐谷指挥官的职位已经摇摇欲坠
as commander of Happy Valley has become untenable.
让负责人背锅很容易
Well, it's easy to blame the guy in charge.
一向如此 但这是负责人职责的一部分
It always is, but that's part of being in charge.
出事故时承担责任
Taking responsibility when things go south.
你比谁都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
所以我想让你去接替他
Which is why I want you to replace him.
但指挥权不是该转移给苏联人了吗
But doesn't command pass to the Russians next?
因为彼得斯是半路离职
Well, since Peters is leaving midterm,
他们允许我们用美国人接替他
they're allowing us to replace him with an American.
我都已经不在航♥天♥局工作了
I don't even work for NASA anymore.
我知道这是强人所难
I know it's a lot to ask.
你选择了私生活 这值得赞赏
You chose to pursue a private life, and God bless you for it.
我离开克莱斯勒后也许也该这样的
I probably should have done the same thing after Chrysler.
但是 戈尔总统要我出任时
But when President Gore asked me to serve,
我觉得自己必须报效祖国 这是我欠国家的
I felt I had to repay my debt to my country.
你的报效就是削减航♥天♥局预算20%
And you did that by slashing NASA's budget by 20%?
我上任的时候 超过60%的项目 要么超出预算 要么进度落后
When I got here, over 60% of the projects were over budget or behind schedule.
看看这次灾难前的小行星开采项目吧
Look at the asteroid mining project, even before this fiasco.
我听说了 一塌糊涂
It was a shit show. I heard.
但项目的方向终于对了
But it was finally headed in the right direction.
M7各国投入了不计其数的资源 来打造欢乐谷
The M-7 nations have sunk untold resources into building out Happy Valley
来支持小行星开采项目 他们期望这些投资能有所回报
for this asteroid mining program, and they expect a return on that investment.
现在出了事故 人们提出了各种问题
And now with the accident and all the questions it's raised,
总统差一点就要彻底取消这项计划了
the president is about a red ass hair away from canceling the whole thing altogether.
这简直是鼠目寸光
That is incredibly shortsighted.
我们在火星辛苦工作那么久 现在要放弃
After all the work we've done up there, to just give up on it now?
我懂
I know.
所以我希望你去扭转局面
That's why I want you to go up there and turn things around.
我已经将近七年没去过火星了
I haven't been to Mars in almost seven years.
今非昔比了 - 确实 但人们尊重你
A lot has changed. - True, but people respect you.
他们仰慕你 美国人 苏联人 甚至连北朝鲜人也一样
They look up to you. Americans, Russians, heck, even the North Koreans.
你在火星驾轻就熟 了解各种难点
You know how things work up there. You know the pitfalls.
而且大家都听你的
And they'll all listen to you.
尤其是爱德鲍德温
Especially Ed Baldwin.
爱德鲍德温谁的话也不听 - 也是
Ed Baldwin doesn't listen to anybody. - Yeah.
这是一大头疼难题
That's a big part of the problem.
他在那里做执行官很久了 可以说是积习难改
He has been XO up there a long time, set in his ways you might say.
伊莱 你的话我听进去了 真的
I hear you, Eli. I really do.
我祝福你
And I wish you well.
但是很抱歉 我...
But I'm sorry. I just--
我真的不能再来一次了
I just can't do it all over again.
你这次接受了我谈话的邀请
You accepted my invitation to talk this time.
一定有些想法变了
Something must have changed.
库兹是我朋友
Kuz was my friend.
我们在那15个月里变得很亲密了
We grew very close up there those 15 months.
爱德则...
Ed, he was just--
凯伦那事之后 他的心情跌入谷底
He was a wreck after what happened to Karen.
但库兹一直支持我
But Kuz was my rock.
我是因为他才来的
I am here because of him.
我无法想象你有多难受
I can't begin to imagine how difficult that was.
你们九个人为了火星计划去冒生命危险
The nine of you up there putting your lives on the line for Mars.
但那一切...
But all of that...
一切努力都将付诸东流
All of that will have been in vain
如果我们不让任务重回正轨的话
if we don't get this thing back on track now.
嘿 别动 这些是我的
Hey, no. These are mine.
你想吃 我说不准
You want some? Well, I don't know about this.
你得拿到手才行
You're gonna have to get it.
好了 去拿书包 我们五分钟后出发
Come on. Get your backpacks. We're leaving in five minutes.
不准在后座放音乐 - 好吧
And no back seat deejaying. - Fine.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表