剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
早上好 花♥园♥城
Good morning, Garden City.
我是J.R.邦纳 为你带来不间断的乡村音乐
This is J.R. Bonner playing you all country all the time.
接下来这首吸引人的经典老歌♥ 绝对能让各位心跳加速
And now here's a snazzy golden oldie guaranteed to get that old ticker pumping.
格兰帕尔森斯的《仅此而已》
"That's All It Took" by Gram Parsons.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, hon.
睡得好吗
Sleep all right?
挺好 你呢
Fine. You?
一夜没睡 又是这该死的髋关节
Was up all night. This damn hip again.
(斯皮罗西奥多阿格纽高中 进击斗牛犬的主场)
早上好 瑟吉 - 早 克里夫
Morning, Sergei. - Morning, Cliff.
我今天带了布朗尼蛋糕
Got brownies today.
很好吃的
Good stuff.
你真幸运 克里夫
You're a lucky man, Cliff.
(瑟吉别祖霍夫老师 今日课程 电压基本原理)
这是电场的3D示意图
So here we have a 3D diagram of an electrical field.
谁能告诉我什么是电压
So, who can tell me what is voltage?
(电器商店)
哈利
Harry?
电压是电场中两点之间的电位差
Voltage is the potential difference between two points in an electrical field.
真好 看啊 不知是谁为我弄的
That was sweet. Look what somebody did for me.
不过这边歪了 - 这个口味叫什么
It's crooked on this side though. - What do they call this flavor?
花生酱旋风
Peanut butter swirl.
喜欢吗
You like it?
喜欢
Yeah.
很好吃
Very good.
谢谢 也许在被高估的摄影节上 我会给你买♥♥条毛巾戴在头上
Thanks. Maybe on Overrated Photographer's Day, I'll buy you a shammy for your head.
我决定叛逃到苏联
I made the decision to defect...
是在1995年
to the Soviet Union in 1995,
这是多年来我对航♥天♥局和美国政♥府♥的
after many years of dissatisfaction and disappointment
不满和失望导致的
with both NASA and the American government.
我1966年参加的太空计划 在这些年里发生了变化
The space program I joined in 1966 had changed over the years
把利润看得比人命更重要
to value profit above human life, and was more dedicated to spreading propaganda...
真是不可思议啊
Isn't this the wildest thing?
他们都以为她多年前死于那次炸♥弹♥袭击
They thought she died in that bombing years ago.
休斯敦那次 记得吗
The one in Houston. Remember?
我在过去八年中没有发声
I have kept my silence for the past eight years...
是...记得 - 是为了不去干扰
Yes, yes. I do. - ...in order to not distract
苏联航♥天♥局历史性的工...
from the historic work that Roscos...
(不光彩的前局长重返航♥天♥局)
别祖霍夫老师
Mr. Bezukhov?
别祖霍夫老师
Mr. Bezukhov?
如大家所见 电流并非恒定不变
So, as you can see, the current is not always constant.
警方阻挡了大批抗♥议♥者
Police held back a mass of protesters
麦迪逊的车才得以进入园区
so that Madison's car was able to enter the campus.
尽管有些人呼吁逮捕麦迪逊
Despite the cries from some to have Madison arrested,
航♥天♥局局长伊莱霍布森还是发表声明
NASA Administrator Eli Hobson issued a statement that
说他认为麦迪逊 是M7捕获金发姑娘小行星计划中的
he considers Madison a key player in the M-7's efforts
一个关键人物
to capture the Goldilocks asteroid.
(市政厅 6.5公里 花♥园♥城动物园 3.3公里)
(南 州际公路 艾奥瓦州)
《传承》
为全人类
第四季第八集
深度烘焙
Italian Roast.
嘿 谢谢你们花时间
Hey, thanks for taking the time.
是...听着
Yeah. Yeah, look.
无论如何 爱德 我感谢你坚守立场
Whatever this is about, Ed, I appreciate that you stood your ground.
没像其他人那样跨过那条线
You didn't cross the line like the rest of them.
但你来找我说你和戴夫阿耶萨想要谈谈
But when you come to me and you say you and Dev Ayesa wanna talk,
我不禁开始怀疑你对我们的理想 到底有多坚持
I start to wonder how committed you were to our cause.
原因不重要 火星才重要
The reason doesn't matter. Mars matters.
这场斗争还没结束
And this fight isn't over.
在我看来大家已经发话了 他们叫我们滚蛋
Seems to me like the people have spoken and they told us to take a hike.
有时要靠少数开明的人领导多数人
Sometimes it's up to a few enlightened individuals that lead the many.
开明啊
Enlightened, huh?
我们都一致认为戴夫是个混♥蛋♥
We can both agree on that Dev's a fucking asshole.
这无可否认
There's no way around it.
但他很聪明
But he's brilliant.
你就听听我们要说什么吧
Just hear what we have to say.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
根据基地指挥官的命令 现关闭此场所
This establishment is hereby shut down by order of the base commander
因其违反了M7章程
for contravening the M-7 charter.
3.57号♥条例 禁止销♥售♥违♥禁♥品♥
Ordinance 3.57, prohibiting the sale of contraband.
天啊 帕尔默
Geez, Palmer.
大家本来都很开心的 - 好了 都出去
Everyone was having such a good time. - All right, move it out.
这太过分了 你这个可悲的小人
This is totally out of line. You're a sad little man
就是想滥用职权而已
trying to squeeze authority out of bullshit.
请向直属主管提交书面投诉 下等人
Please submit a formal written complaint to your direct supervisor, worm.
天啊 他们把罢♥工♥当成私人恩怨
Jesus. I know they took the strike personal.
但安保队什么的...太过分了
But this whole security detail thing, it's-- It's overkill.
岂有此理
It's bullshit is what it is.
你的上级长官是谁 - 无论去哪里
Who's your reporting officer? - You can't go anywhere
都要查身份 问你去干什么
without somebody checking your ID badge, asking what you're up to.
恐吓手段而已
It's a scare tactic. Pure and simple.
想让我们服从管理
Trying to keep us in check.
所以我说你一定得听听他要说什么
Which is why I'm telling you you've got to hear him out.
我不确定
I don't know.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
嘿 这是干什么呢
Hey! What's going on in here?
嗨 山姆
Hey, Sam.
上面下达的命令 要封掉通往地下四 五层的路
Orders from on high. They're sealing off access to sub-levels four and five.
为了“乘员安全”
"Crew safety."
对 他们是怕我们这些苦工 另找个地方组织活动吧
Yeah. More like they're afraid us peasant folk will find another place to organize.
同意
You said it.
他们甚至还让我们修改电梯硬件 阻止员工使用
Even got us hard-wiring lockouts on the elevators.
看来我们高贵的指挥官 在向她的合伙人取经
Seems like our noble commander is learning from her partners
从苏联战术手册里学了几招
and taking a page out of that Soviet playbook.
拿不定主意就从严处理
When in doubt, you crack down.
你们可以乘这个上去
You guys can go up in this one.
谢了 火花
Thanks, Sparks.
好吧 我听听你们怎么说
All right. I'll hear what you have to say.
玛茜的反应如何
How did Massey take it?
表示怀疑
Skeptical.
但是 难道你不怀疑吗
But wouldn't you be?
怀疑 但她是整个行动的关键
Yeah, but she's the key to this whole thing.
如果她不同意 其他人都不会参加的
None of the others will go along with it if she says no.
我们早晚得达成一致的...
At some point, we have to get on the same page about--
什么情况
The hell?
凯尔 - 戴夫
Kel. - Dev!
我一直在练习那个新魔术
I've been practicing that new magic trick.
好啊
All right.
凯尔 你们...
Kel, what's--
嘿 你们怎么来了
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
别告诉我说你忘了
Tell me you didn't forget.
当然没忘
No, of course not.
我要乘一辆跳跃者 去科罗廖夫陨石坑启动探索者
I'm taking a hopper to Korolev Crater to get my seekers up and running.
我跟你说我要去三天 你说你可以照顾亚历克斯
I told you I'll be gone for three days and you said you'd watch Alex.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
好了 小家伙 抱一个
All right, kiddo. Give me a hug.
我爱你 - 爱你
I love you. - Love you.
我离开期间 你会和外公玩得很开心的
You'll have all kinds of fun with your grandpa while I'm gone.
这是他的药和服药时间表 还有我们的家规清单
This is his medication. And the schedule. And a list of our family rules.
天啊 凯尔
Jesus, Kel.
不吃面包边
No crust.
太扯了 难怪这孩子这么胆小
This is crazy. I mean, no wonder the kid's afraid of his own shadow.
不是吧 你现在要教我怎么当家长吗
Really? You're going to chime in on parenting techniques at this point?
你之前从没照顾过亚历克斯
You've never watched Alex before.
嘿 我养过两个孩子 包括你 记得吗
Hey. I raised two kids. Including you, remember?
亚历克斯不一样 - 是 也许你该
Alex is different. - Yeah. Well, then maybe you should
把他带在身边
you know, maybe take him with you.
寻找甲烷之旅会用到很多钻孔机和炸♥药♥
A methane hunt is full of drills and dynamite.
不适合七岁小孩 好吗
It's no place for a seven-year-old, okay?
而且反正你在这里也没什么事
And you don't have much else going on here anyway.
你就直接上阵吧
So I'm throwing you into the deep end.
不成功便成仁 对吧
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表