剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
什么典型
Typical of what?
你啊
Of you!
总是急于取悦上级 以在事业上更上一层楼
Always so eager to please the higher-ups to further your own career.
我是退休返聘回来工作的
I came out of retirement to take this job.
你竟然觉得我会在乎事业
You think I give a damn about my career?
这是你的典型做派才对
If this is typical of anybody, it's you.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你总是特别照顾你在乎的人
Time after time, you make exceptions for the people you care about.
你这次又想特别照顾她
And now you're doing it again with her.
你觉得我看不出来你们俩之间的火花吗
You don't think I see what's going on between the two of you?
你又让个人感情影响判断了
Once again, you're letting your personal feelings affect your judgment.
又
Once again?
詹姆斯镇的戈登 还有丹尼...
Gordo on Jamestown, Danny when we--
等等 丹尼的事不怪我
Wait, whatever happened to Danny is not on me!
是吗
Really?
你不记得我苦苦劝你说他还没准备好了
You don't remember me pleading with you that he wasn't ready?
但你根本不理我 因为你不想看到事实
But you ignored me! Because you didn't want to see it.
你被自己的情绪左右了 因此他...
You let your emotions get the best of you and because of that, he--
因此怎么了
And because of that, what?
说啊 丹妮
Now say it, Dani.
说啊
Say it.
说啊
Say it.
斯薇塔兰娜查卡诺娃 会搭乘团结号♥于今晚出发
Svetlana Zakharova will be on Unity when it leaves tonight.
我已经决定了
My decision is made.
塔季扬娜
Tatyana?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
克格勃把他带走了
The KGB took him.
谁
Took who?
我的导师 基里尔谢苗诺夫
My mentor, Kirill Semenov.
不...
No...
不 这不是...
No, that's not...
他被开除了 她不会...
He was fired. She wouldn't--
她当然会
Of course she would.
她就是他们的人
She is one of them.
两个人来到了他的办公室
Two men came to his office
当着大家的面把他带走了
and they took him away, in front of everyone.
所有人都袖手旁观
No one did a thing.
他们全是懦夫
Cowards, all of them.
我也一样
Even me.
大家下午好
Good afternoon, everyone.
我有好消息
I have good news.
美国人妥协了
The Americans have folded.
多亏了我们的努力
Thanks to our efforts,
宇航员查卡诺娃 将因对祖国犯下的罪行接受审判
Cosmonaut Zakharova will stand trial for her crimes against the state.
做得好 谢谢大家
Great job, thank you.
好了 我们今天很忙 开始吧
Now we have another busy day, so let's begin.
议程上的第一项...
First item on the agenda...
都在这里了
This is everything.
飞船30分钟后起飞吧
Hopper launch is in 30 minutes, I suppose.
不 还没结束
No, this isn't over.
斯薇塔 你不必...
Sveta, you don't have to--
如果我们现在就走 我们可以去地下四层
If we leave now, we can make it down to sublevel 4.
他们还在东部舱室施工 是有气压的
They're still working on the east module there and it's pressurized,
但那里现在没人
but no one's down there right now.
爱德华
Edward.
我...可以给你送食物 和日用品 等风头过去
I-I could bring you supplies and food till all this blows over
然后我们再想办法让你留下来
and then we figure out how we keep you here.
爱德华 我不会让你为了保护我 而毁掉自己的事业
Edward, I will not let you destroy your career to protect mine.
我送她下去
I'll walk her down.
长官 你确定吗 外面有很多怒气冲冲的人
Sir. Are you sure? There's a lot of angry people out there.
我说了我送她下去
I said I'll walk her down.
是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
准备好了吗
You ready?
再见 爱德华
Goodbye, Edward.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表