剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Sink or swim, remember?
这个建议糟透了
That was terrible advice.
但是没问题 就这么办吧
But okay. Let's do it.
戴夫 我到达科罗廖夫陨石坑后会联♥系♥你
Dev, I will contact you when I get to Korolev Crater.
祝你成功
Good hunting.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
你会回来的 对吗
You'll come back, right?
当然会
Of course I will.
就三天 好好玩吧
Three days. Have fun.
好了
All right.
我们需要一个保姆
We're gonna need a babysitter.
是的
Yep.
(航♥天♥局 莫莉柯布宇航中心)
先生们
Gentlemen.
请进
Come in.
一国一个啊
Got one of each, huh?
我真幸运
Lucky me.
我想看看你调整得如何
I wanted to see how you're settling in.
很好
Fine.
谢谢 - 好...
Thank you. - Good, good.
我们很快就要开始了
Well, we're gonna be getting started soon.
我想带你去看看会议室
I thought I might show you to the conference room.
...猫慢慢进来 - 莫斯科玛高啊
...the cat dragged in. - Moscow Margo, huh?
努瑞 天啊
Nuri! My God.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你好
Hello.
我...
I--
我听说你是项目经理了
I heard you were project manager.
恭喜
Congratulations.
是
Yep.
失陪 我要迟到了
If you'll excuse me, I'm running late.
她很忙
She's very busy.
我们继续
Shall we?
我们正出于十字路口 各位 所以我不会拐弯抹角
We're at a crossroads, people. So I won't mince words.
这个小行星对我们各国都太关键了
This asteroid is far too vital to our countries
我们绝不能再让罢♥工♥这种事发生
to let another screw-up like that strike happen again.
从今以后 安保方面会非常严格
Security will be airtight from here on out.
我请苏联首席项目工程师
I have asked the Soviet Union's chief project engineer
玛高麦迪逊来向大家介绍 2003LC小行星捕获任务的计划
for the 2003LC Capture Mission, Margo Madison, to brief us on the plan.
麦迪逊女士
Miss Madison.
我知道我们曾有分歧 但我很感激各位前来
I know we've had our differences but I appreciate you all for coming.
若不是山姆强迫我 我是不会来的
If Sam hadn't twisted my arm, I wouldn't be here.
我也一样 我真心希望你不是在耍手段
Ditto. I sincerely hope this isn't for some fucked up game
就像你破坏我们罢♥工♥一样
like the one you played to trash our strike.
事态那样发展 对我们所有人来说 都很不幸 难以接受
That was an unfortunate and difficult development for all of us.
但很必要
But a necessary one.
罢♥工♥必须结束
That strike had to end
如果我们还想在 他们要求的时间线里捕获小行星的话
if we were to keep with the required timeline to capture the asteroid.
但你们四位展现出你们有原则
But the four of you showed that you have principle,
有勇气 你们不会在压力下妥协
courage and that you won't fold under pressure.
别旁敲侧击了 说人话 哥们
Stop blowing smoke and speak normal, dude.
快点 - 好
Come on. - All right.
我要求各位做的事 是人类历史上
I'm gonna ask you to do something that's never been done
从未有人做过的
by anyone in human history.
这是为了火星 人类的太空探索 也为了你们自己
For the benefit of Mars, for human space exploration and for yourselves,
因为这可能会让地球上那些混♥蛋♥ 终于重视起来
because it just might make those bastards on Earth finally take notice.
你想要我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
游侠号♥的引擎 只能给小行星的轨道造成小小的改变
Ranger's engines can only effect small changes to the asteroid's trajectory.
只够把它送到
Just enough to bring it
火星附近
near Mars.
到了那里后 游侠号♥会再次点火
Once it is there, Ranger will again burn...
持续整整20分钟
...for exactly 20 minutes.
时机恰好时 我们会让小行星减速
When the time comes, we will slow the asteroid down.
让火星的引力刚好能改变其轨道
Just enough for the gravity of Mars to bend its trajectory
向地球加速飞去
to speed it towards Earth.
但如果游侠号♥持续点火25分钟 而不是20分钟
Unless Ranger burns for 25 minutes instead of 20.
那会让小行星进一步减速
That will slow the asteroid down even more
让它彻底被火星的重力捕获
and allow it to be fully captured by Mars's gravity
而不仅仅是改变方向
instead of merely changing its direction.
让它永久进入这颗红色星球的轨道
And bring it into permanent orbit around the Red Planet.
(地球 火星 太阳)
这才是它的归属
Where it belongs.
这怎么可能呢
But how the fuck does that happen?
欢乐谷的计算能力远远落后于
Happy Valley doesn't have anywhere near the computing power
航♥天♥局或苏联航♥天♥局的
of NASA or Roscosmos.
所以我们会在地球上解决点火命令问题
So we'll work out that burn command down here.
航♥天♥局会把数据上传到欢乐谷的行动指挥 然后他们会把数据转发...
NASA will uplink the data to Ops-Com at Happy Valley. They will then relay it...
用我们的安全通讯系统 和高增益S波段天线
...with our secure comm system using our high-gain S-band antenna.
游侠号♥收到信♥号♥♥ 用这个鉴频盒确认其有效性
Ranger will pick up the signal, confirm its validity with this discriminator box
以确保数据来自我们这边
to make sure that it came from us.
(通信卫星 行动指挥 游侠)
我们必须黑进通信卫星才行
We'd have to hack into the Comsat.
或者实际控制卫星天线阵列
Or maybe physically take control of the satellite dish array.
就算这是可行的
Even if that were possible,
我们还需要行动指挥 告诉我们游侠号♥什么时候到达点火位置
we still need Ops-Com to let us know when Ranger reaches her burn point.
除非我们自己造一个
Unless we build our own.
自己造个什么
Our own what?
自己的行动指挥
Our own Ops-Com.
这样我们可以发出自己的信♥号♥♥
So we can send our own signal.
如果鉴频器通过了
If the discriminator gives it a go,
就会把命令下达给引擎控制系统
it'll forward the command to the engine control system,
游侠号♥就会启动将小行星推向地球的点火
and Ranger will initiate the burn for Earth.
我们延长点火时间的唯一方法
The only way we can extend the burn is by getting control
是控制游侠号♥上的鉴频盒
of the discriminator box on the Ranger.
她说得对
She's right.
如果传入信♥号♥♥没有正确的验证包
If the incoming signal doesn't have the right authentication packet,
游侠号♥的通讯系统根本不会加以识别
Ranger's comm system won't even look at it.
所以整个计划的关键就是那个鉴频盒
So the key to this whole thing is that discriminator box.
最后 当游侠号♥两天后发射时 我们需要有人在他们乘组中
Finally, when Ranger launches in two days we're gonna need someone
用我们自己的鉴频盒去调包
on their crew to swap it out for our own.
也就是内鬼
An inside man.
男女都行
Or woman.
山姆 时机成熟时 你用我们 一模一样的鉴频盒去调包
Sam, when the time comes, you swap out that discriminator for our carbon copy.
好 让我理一理
Okay. Let me get this straight.
你要我调换一个关键任务组建
You want me to just swap out a mission-critical component
位于飞船正中间 周围全是乘组人员
in the middle of the ship, surrounded by the crew.
没问题 小菜一碟 - 要想成功
Sure. No biggie. - If we're to pull this off,
我们就不得不做一些不自在的事
we're gonna have to do things we're not comfortable doing.
就算我能做到 他们在罢♥工♥后 也不会让我回到乘组了
Even if I could, they're not gonna let me back on that crew. Not after the strike.
永远不要把话说死
Never say never.
她被赶出乘组了
She's gone.
等等 我要重新考虑一下
Hold on. I'd rethink that.
先生 这是山姆玛茜 她是罢♥工♥发起人之一
Sir, that's Sam Massey. She's one of the leaders of the work stoppage.
我知道她是谁 我相信你知道
I'm aware of who she is. And I'm sure you're aware that
如果我用任何方式 训导 惩罚或给一位劳工组织者降职
if I were to discipline, demote or penalize in any way a labor organizer,
我在地球上将官司缠身 面对公♥关♥噩梦
I'd open myself up to massive lawsuits and a PR nightmare back on Earth.
不 我还是觉得不...
No. I still don't--
拉维 你觉得呢
Ravi. What do you think?
你是游侠号♥的指挥 这是你的乘组
You're in command of Ranger, it's your crew.
玛茜参加过克洛诺斯任务 我们需要她的经验
Massey was on Kronos. We could use her experience.
前提是她得听话
If she can park her attitude.
好
All right.
让她留在乘组里吧
Let's keep her on.
玛茜也是出于好意 这也算抛出橄榄枝吧
Massey's heart was in the right place. And if anything, it'll be an olive branch.
但我要你跟他们一起飞 盯着点
But I want you to go up there with them. Keep an eye on things.
是
Aye, aye.
我们需要一位厉害的工程师 来建造我们自己的控制室
Well, we need a crackerjack engineer to build out our control room.
里奇也许行
Rich might do it.
我们还需要一位电工 来给我们的行动指挥偷♥电♥
And we're gonna need an electrician to pull power into our Ops-Com.
埃德蒙森是最优秀的电工 - 火花呢 她愿意吗
Edmondson's the best there is. - Sparks? Will she do it?
我可以问问 - 好 先说重要的
I can ask. - Right. First things first.
如果我们要建造自己的指挥室
If we're gonna build our own Ops,
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表