剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
I was at a newsstand buying a paper when--
雷诺兹女士 你的俄语还不错 但是...
Ms. Reynolds, your Russian is not bad, but--
但我还是说你的母语吧 好吗
but I will conduct in your mother tongue, no?
好 这样比较好 如果你给我的领♥事♥馆♥打电...
Yes, that would be better. Now if you would call my consulate--
我们会打的 但我要先问你几个问题
We will do this. But first, I have questions.
你的职业是什么
What is your profession?
我是一名商业顾问
I'm a business consultant.
我促成苏联和西方公♥司♥之间的交易
I facilitate deals between Soviet and Western corporations.
所以你一定知道 参与反政♥府♥活动的外国人要受到
So you're, of course, aware foreigners who take part in anti-government activities
苏联法律的制裁吧
fall under Soviet law?
知道 但我没有违反任何...
Yes, but I have not violated any--
你被捕是因为你参加了反对政♥府♥
You were arrested as part of illegal political demonstration
有序过渡的非法政♥治♥示♥威♥ 对吗
against orderly government transition, correct?
不 不是...如我所说 我当时在一个报摊旁 然后...
No, that's not-- As I said, I was at a-a newsstand when--
然后你妨碍了一名苏联警♥察♥执行公务
When you interfered with a Soviet police officer in performance of his duties.
然而我们有更大的担忧
However, there's bigger concern to us.
这是谁给你的
Who gave you this?
不知道 - 你却把它藏了起来
I don't know. - Yet you chose to hide it.
我只是留着...
I was just keeping it--
这个区号♥属于克格勃第三总指挥
The prefix is assigned to the Third Chief Directorate of the KGB.
第三总指挥目前反对将政♥府♥权力
The Third Directorate is currently opposing constitutional transfer
合法移交给科尔真科
of government power to Korzhenko.
现在依据第70条法规将你关在这里
Right now you are held here under Article 70,
你不会遭到严重惩罚
which does not allow for extreme penalty.
但如果我们发现你弄虚作假
But if we were to find that you are here under false pretense,
和腐♥败♥的戈尔巴乔夫政♥权♥勾结 妄图颠覆我们的国家
working with a corrupt Gorbachev regime against our nation,
那你会罪加一等 按第6♥4♥条法规起诉
this will be a supplementary circumstance leading to a charge under Article 6♥4♥.
“叛国罪”
"Betrayal of Motherland."
惩罚轻则十年劳动改造
Punishment for this can be as little as ten years in work camp.
重则死刑
Or as much as death.
但如果你能告诉我想知道的事
But if you were to tell me what I want to know,
也许我能帮你
perhaps I could help you.
请...
Please--
跟我来...
Follow me! Follow me!
我就在你身后
I'm behind you!
你还好吗 - 我没事
You okay? - Yeah, I am fine.
自克洛诺斯任务以来 我的侧腰一直很痛
My side is stone cold bitch ever since Kronos mission.
我猜刚才的操作一定没有帮助吧
Bet that maneuver didn't help either, did it?
感觉像是被马踢了
I feel like I was kicked by a horse.
马雅可夫斯基给我的药 对疼痛一点帮助都没有
Nothing Mayakovsky gives me helps the pain.
不如你到我的花♥园♥来吧
Why don't you come to my garden.
22点之后 C温室
After 2200, greenhouse-C.
为什么
Why?
因为我要你来
Because I asked.
那我怎么能拒绝
Well, then how can I refuse.
进来
Come in.
一定会很顺利的
This is gonna be great.
你好
Hello?
在这里
In here.
我的团队开♥发♥出的技术 远比冰芯和水采样法先进
My team developed techniques way beyond ice cores and water samples,
直接从岩石上探测生命的迹象
detecting the signatures of life from the rocks themselves
这多亏了你的机器人爬行器
all thanks to your robotic crawlers.
航♥天♥局会把你们的测试结果都发给我一份
NASA sends me copies of all your test results.
你们成绩斐然
You've done some remarkable work.
但你们依然没有回答那个关键问题
But you still have not answered the crucial question.
什么问题
Which is?
我投资的潜在回报是多少
What's the potential return on my investment?
如果我们找到生命
If we find life,
就绘制其基因组 揭示其蛋白质构造
we map its genome, unfold its proteins,
揭开其秘密
find its secrets.
这也可能让我们揭开自己的秘密
And in doing that we might find the secrets to ourselves.
谁知道这会带来怎样的生物科技进步呢
I mean, who knows what advances in biotech might come out of that?
我还是没有看到其中的投资回报率
I'm still not seeing the ROI in this.
关于宇宙的新发现是不赚钱的
You can't take epiphanies to the bank.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我以为你是支持宇宙探索和发现的
I thought you were all about discovery, exploring the universe.
听着 你们大老远跑来见我 我受宠若惊
Look, I am so flattered that you guys came all the way out here to see me
但很抱歉 我无法帮到你们
and I am sorry that I can't be more helpful,
这个项目...不适合我
but this-- this isn't for me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 就这样了
Wait that's it?
对 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
我跟你讲
You know what?
你满口谎言
You're full of shit.
我记得我妈刚来你手下工作时的情景
I remember when my mom first went to work for you.
她告诉我 她从未见过如此充满热情
She told me she had never met someone so passionate
想把世界变得更美好的人
about changing the world for the better.
你曾有很多殖民火星 土星 木星卫星的宏伟计划
All your big plans to colonize Mars, the moons of Saturn, Jupiter.
现在你却躲在极乐净土
And now you're holed up in Shangri-La
看着自己的银行账户里的钱越来越多
watching your bank accounts grow bigger and bigger,
连走出自己家门都不敢
afraid to step foot outside of your house.
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
你想知道我怎么了 凯莉 都怪你母亲
You want to know what happened to me, Kelly? Your mother.
她背叛了我
She stabbed me in the back.
但我心存感激 真的
But I'm grateful. I am.
因为她揭开了我的障眼物
Because she pulled the wool from my eyes
帮我看清了人们的真面目
and helped me to see people for what they really are.
该死
Fuck.
是 也许我不该提我妈了
Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have brought up my mom.
还用说
You think?
真美
Beautiful.
不得不佩服
I must say I'm impressed.
我觉得你不像爱种植的人
You do not strike me as a farmer type.
我女儿凯莉是家里真正的园艺高手
Well, Kelly, my daughter, she's the real green thumb in the family.
你知道是她种出了 火星上的第一棵植物吗
You know, she grew the first plants on Mars?
于我而言 这更像是一种爱好
For me, it's more like a hobby.
以前在休斯敦 我和凯伦会在周末 一起在花♥园♥里做零活消遣
I used to putter around in the garden in Houston back on the weekends with Karen.
她是我妻子
My wife.
我知道她是谁 爱德华
I know who she was, Edward.
全世界都认识凯伦鲍德温
Whole world knows Karen Baldwin.
在这里工作让我感觉离她很近
It makes me feel close to her, working here.
不是心怀伤感
Not in a sad way.
只是令我感到温馨 明白吗
Just makes me feel good. You know?
我父亲以前是勃列日涅夫的园丁
My father, he used to be a gardener for Brezhnev.
在他黑海的别♥墅♥工作
At his dacha on Black Sea.
我小时候曾和他一起在花♥园♥里干活
When I was little I worked beside him in gardens.
这里的气味...
The smell here...
让我想起了他
reminds me of him.
我希望能收到他报平安的信息
I wish I would get message from him telling me he's okay.
你很快会得到他的消息 我确信
You'll hear from him soon. I'm sure.
嘿...
Hey...
我有个东西要给你
I got something for you.
但是呢 你永远不能告诉任何人
But yeah, you can't tell anyone about this ever.
我守口如瓶
My lips are sealed--
永远不能 - 永远
Ever. - Ever.
爱德华
Edward.
不 这是叶子 大♥麻♥
No, it's pot. Marijuana.
我知道 - 好
I know. - Okay.
你怎么弄到这里来的
How did you get it up here?
凯伦有个朋友 韦恩
Well, Karen had this friend, Wayne.
他给了我一些种子 帮我镇痛用
He gave me some seeds to help me with my aches and pains
我种下去 然后它们长得很快
and I planted the suckers and they just took off.
不会吧
No.
这个 能帮你缓解背痛
This is for your back.
好 用手指按住这里
Okay, you just hold your finger on that.
这样 - 对 然后吸气
Like that? - Yeah, then you inhale.
然后放开
And then let it go.
对了
There you go.
含住
You hold it in.
抱歉
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表