剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
that is when they began to strangle me in front of her.
天啊
Jesus.
玛高没跟你说这事
Margo didn't tell you about this?
她...
She--
她为了救我的命 牺牲了自己的荣誉和一切
She sacrificed everything along with her honor to save my life.
八年了
For eight years...
她让我们以为她死了
she let us think she was dead.
八年来她从来没试图联♥系♥
For eight fucking years she never tried to reach out
告诉我们她没事 - 她...
to tell us that she was okay... - How--
说她还活着 - 她怎么联♥系♥
...that she was alive. - How could she?
在苏联的叛逃者说白了就是囚犯 笼中鸟
A defector in the Soviet Union is a glorified prisoner. A bird in a cage.
我知道...
I know. I know...
我只是...
I just...
我不知道该如何原谅她
I don't know how to forgive her.
我明白
I understand.
但如果没有她 你今天会在哪呢
But where would you be today without her?
想想吧
Think about this.
她相信你 阿莱达
She believed in you, Aleida.
就像她相信我那样
Just as she did me.
拜托...
Please. Please.
帮帮我 让我跟她说句话
Help me to speak with her.
外公 - 是 我以为你睡着了
Poppy? - Yeah, I thought you were asleep.
我害怕
I'm scared.
害怕
You're scared?
没什么可怕的 你在这里很安全
There's nothing to be scared of. You're safe in here.
嘿 你怕什么
Hey, what are you scared of?
不会是怕我吧
You're not afraid of me, are you?
嘿
Hey...
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, kiddo.
但是你看起来像只熊
But you-you look like a bear.
我...看起来像只熊
I-- I look like a bear?
也许还真是
Maybe I do.
知道吗 你妈妈像你这么大的时候 她也怕黑
You know, when your mom was your age, she was afraid of the dark too.
知道我是怎么哄她的吗
You know what I used to do for her?
怎么
What?
我给她读故事
I used to read her a story.
你想要我给你读故事吗
Would you like me to read you a story?
这是一个关于水手的故事
So this is a story about a sailor.
但在一片远离家乡的陌生土地上
But in a strange land far, far from home.
他的名字叫杰克霍曼
His name is Jake Holman.
“第1章
"Chapter one.
‘‘你好啊 大船’ 杰克霍曼轻声说道
'Hello, ship,' Jake Holman said under his breath.
大船在沉睡
The ship was asleep.
没听到他的话
Didn't hear him.
他把他那只30年的帆布大包放在地上
He lowered his big, canvas, 30-year bag to the ground
站在砖墙在月光下的影子里面
and stood there in the moon shadow of a brick wall
第一次仔细地看着船
and had his first long look at her.
船看起来很短 很结实
She looked stubby and blocky,
头重脚轻的样子 停在漆黑 流淌的河边
top-heavy down there at the edge of the black, rolling river,
仿佛一座山
and she was all mountain.
被月光照得雪亮 除了细长的黑色烟囱
Moon-white except for her slender black smokestack,
烟囱高高耸立 像两个桅杆一样高
that rose very high, high as her two masts.
四根拉线从烟囱上倾斜而下 就像五朔节花柱上的彩带
Four guy-wires slanted down from the stack like streamers from the maypole.
船头有一门短粗 带护甲的炮
She had a stubby, shielded gun on her open bound
开放式船尾有个一人高的双轮舵
and a double, man-high hand steering wheel on her open fantail aft.
但整个船身看起来更像房♥子 而不是船
But in between, she looked more like a house than a ship.
有方形的窗户 有窗帘和纱门
Her square, curtain windows and screen doors
通往挂着画作的狭长主甲板走廊
opened on a gallery main deck like a long, narrow veranda.
甲板围着管状栏杆 上方有紧绷的白色遮阳篷
And on the pipe rail boat deck, under taut, white awnings.
时间已过午夜
It was after midnight.
除了放哨的人 大家都睡了”
They were asleep down there, all but the watch."
(科罗廖夫陨石坑)
(距离欢乐谷基地6375公里)
(鲍德温)
请坐吧
You're welcome to have a seat.
他们说你会在这里
They told me you'd be up here.
椅子都换了
Chairs are different.
这是什么
What you got?
是...
It's...
我们各跟踪站最新的状态矢量
updated state vectors from our tracking stations.
似乎跟我们预估的路径和网络看到的
Seems there's some variation from our predicted path
有些出入
and what the network is seeing.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
我会在今晚算一算这些数字 然后告诉你我的看法
I'll go over these figures tonight and let you know what I think.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我们再过一遍这个计划
All right, let's go over this plan one more time.
燃料工厂事故后
After what happened at the fuel plant,
你们都知道他们在基地各处 都设置了安全检查点
you all know they've got these goddamn security checkpoints all over the base,
包括装卸区
including the loading dock.
进出那个房♥间的人都必须接受检查
And nothing or no one goes in or out of that room without a once-over.
所以我们不能直接进去 从货架上拿这些东西
So we can't just waltz in and grab all this stuff off the shelves,
我们得机灵点
we got to be a little more clever about it.
所以我们来伪造所需物品的需求单
So we're gonna forge a requisition for everything we need on our list.
我在凤♥凰♥号♥货舱里的人
My guy on Phoenix cargo haul
会把包装换成不太起眼的东西
is gonna swap the package in for something a little more inconspicuous.
我们需要的所有电器
All the electronics we need,
会放在麦片 棉球
they'll be inside the containers labeled cereal, cotton rounds
奶粉盒子里
and dehydrated milk.
我们的东西上会有绿色和黄色条形码
Each one of ours will have a green and yellow bar code.
负责安保的混♥蛋♥都是退伍军人
The security assholes, they're all former military.
保持警惕 按计划行事
So stay alert and stick to the plan.
等等
Hold up.
请出示需求单
Req form, please.
你得把这个箱子打开
Gonna need you to open up this box.
我不知道我能不能那么镇定 迈尔斯
I don't know if I could've held my cool like that, Miles.
你真厉害 老兄 - 谢谢 哥们
Tienes huevos, cabrón. - Thanks, man.
伊利亚总是说 “做好完全准备”
Ilya always said, "Cover your bases."
好嘛 这里就像在过圣诞节
All right. Looks like Christmas in here.
欢迎来到行动指挥二处 先生们
Welcome to Ops-Com 2, gentlemen.
我更喜欢“幽灵指挥所”
I prefer "Ghost Ops".
听起来酷多了
Sounds way cooler.
怎么了 哪去了
What? Where's it at?
搞什么
What the hell?
拜托
Man, come on.
应该在这里的 什...
It's supposed to be here. Wha--
我猜里面不应该只有玉米片吧
I'm guessing it's supposed to be more than just cornflakes in there.
应该有什么
What was supposed to be in there?
鉴频器
Discriminator.
该死 - 好
Fuck. - Okay.
如果不在这里 那会在哪
So, if it's not there, then where is it?
(小心 静电敏感设备)
(机密)
在这里 它被送到安全区锁起来了
It's here, but it got sent to the secure lockup.
一定是我凤♥凰♥号♥上的人把盒子弄错了
My guy on Phoenix must have screwed up the boxes.
是 幸运的是 看起来只是运货错误
Yeah. Fortunately, it just looks like a shipping error.
我们能拿到吗 撬个锁什么的
Can we get to it somehow? Maybe bust the lock or something?
不行 是电子锁 非常复杂
No, it's electronic. It's gnarly as hell.
我们不可能解锁的
There's no way we could get through that.
也许有其他方法 但是...
There might be one other way, but--
不行 太小了
No, it's too small.
什么太小
What's too small?
进气口
Intake vent.
30厘米宽 我们谁也进不去
It's 12 inches across. None of us are going to fit through it.
听着 嘿
Listen. Hey.
你不想做也没关系
It's okay if you don't wanna do this.
没事 我想做
It's okay. I want to.
你确定
You sure?
非常确定
You sure, sure?
好
Okay.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
亚历克斯 看到板子了吗
You see the plate, Alex?
有点黑
It's kinda dark.
这么干真蠢
This is stupid.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表