剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
游侠的反应控制系统推进剂 剩余20%时立刻告诉我
And I wanna know the second Ranger reaches the last 20% of her RCS props.
用光的话麻烦可就大了
We run them dry, they're gonna be in a world of shit up there.
反应控制系统推进剂消耗量极高
RCS prop consumption is very high.
长官 俯仰角和偏航角误差均超过了5度
Sir, errors in pitch and yaw, both exceeding five degrees.
高度控制让振动更剧烈了
Altitude control is making the oscillation worse.
不能关闭反应控制系统 否则我们会开始滚动
We can't shut down the RCS, or we'll start tumbling.
库兹 你想干什么
Kuz, what the hell are you doing?
我要出去拉紧线缆
I'm going back out to re-tension the cables.
太冒险了
That's risky.
我知道 但我们还有什么选择
I know, but what other choice do we have?
好 给你30分钟
All right. You got 30 minutes.
然后我就终止任务 你最好给我滚回来
Then I'm pulling the plug and you better get your ass back inside.
收到
Copy.
欢乐谷 我们要进行紧急舱外活动 以重新固定小行星
Happy Valley, we are performing a contingency EVA to resecure the asteroid.
不行 游侠一号♥ 不得进行舱外活动
Negative, Ranger-1. Stand down your EVA.
所有人留在飞船里 等我们评估情况
Everyone is to remain in the ship until we assess the situation.
抱歉 指挥官
Sorry, Commander...
我听不懂
I cannot understand you.
帕克 你要去哪
Parker, where are you going?
你的氧气不多了 你没时间给氧气罐充气
You're low on O2. You don't have time to refill the tanks.
有两个人的话进度会快一些
It'll go quicker with a second set of hands.
好兄弟
Good man.
嘿 你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
彼得斯叫我们待命 我们没接受过这种情况的训练
Peters told us to stand down. We're not trained for this kind of shit.
不把小行星运到火星 我们就拿不到奖金
If we don't get that asteroid back to Mars, we don't get our bonus.
你知道我需要钱 - 我还以为你是个英雄
You know I need the money. - Here I thought you were a hero.
英雄也得吃饭啊
Takes all kinds.
...张力警报
...tension warning.
格里高利 晃动越来越严重
Grigory, the shaking is getting a lot worse.
你的情况如何
What's your status?
我们在桁架上
We're on the truss,
飞船侧四连接支架处 正向平台移♥动♥
ship side of the quad junction translating towards the platform.
帕克 等我们到达桁架底部
Parker, when we get to the bottom of the truss,
我会重新启动四号♥绞车 恢复线缆张力
I'm going to reactivate winch number four and restore the cable tension.
你去二号♥绞车进行同样操作
You do the same with winch number two.
收到
Copy.
天啊 整个桁架都弯了
Jesus, the whole truss is flexing.
游侠一号♥ 桁架出现结构损坏
Ranger-1, there's structural failure of the truss.
帕克 快离开那里
Parker, get away from there.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
要断了
It's coming apart!
帕克...快走
Parker! Parker, move!
帕克 小心
Parker, watch out!
快闪开
Move out of the way!
格里高利 帕克 是否收到
Grigory, Parker, do you read?
情况如何
What's your status?
游侠 帕克死了
Ranger, Parker is gone.
格里高利 返回气闸舱 我们要放开小行星
Grigory, get back inside the air lock. We're cutting this rock loose.
桁架压住了我的腿
The truss has collapsed around my leg.
能挣脱吗 - 不能
Can you get it free? - No.
启动紧急断连程序
Start emergency disconnect sequence now.
库兹一返回 我就要放开小行星
I'm cutting this fucking rock loose once Kuz is back aboard.
汤米 帮我穿上应急宇航服 立刻准备出舱
Tommy, assist me with emergency suit donning and egress now.
你要...
What are you--
我要出去 你来替我
I'm going out there. Take my seat.
你不能出去
No, you cannot.
不行 太晚了
No. It is too late.
没时间了 你必须抛下我
There is no time. You must cut me loose.
我不会的 格里高利 - 你的职责在飞船上
I won't, Grigory. - Your duty is to your ship.
今天不能再损失任何人了 我要出舱
I'm not losing anyone else today. I'm coming out there.
爱德华 听我说
Edward, listen to me.
我的宇航服破了 氧气已经几乎耗尽
There is a hole in my suit. My O2 is nearly gone.
你必须履行必要的责任 保护所有人的安全
You must do what needs to be done before everyone is lost.
撞击警告
Collision warning.
(接近警报)
撞击警告
Collision warning.
再见了 朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
转告我的妻子和女儿 我爱她们
Tell my wife and daughter I love them.
再见 朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
(警报:线缆超过负荷)
总指挥 有个桁架结构损坏
Flight, we have a structural failure on one of the truss.
游侠一号♥的高度控制即将失效
Ranger-1 approaching altitude control failure.
各位 把数据报给我 - 跟我来
Give me numbers, people. - Come with me.
帕克 等我们到达桁架底部
Parker, when we get to the bottom of the truss...
(重要机动性警报)
我会重新启动四号♥绞车 恢复线缆张力
I'm going to reactivate winch number four and restore the cable tension.
游侠一号♥ 切换到第二信♥号♥♥
Ranger-1, switching to secondary feed.
阿莱达 推进力
Aleida. Thrust!
向游侠一号♥上传序列诊断
Upload a sequential diagnostic to Ranger-1.
我们必须确定每个推进器都未受损
We need to make sure that each thruster is undamaged.
我马上回来 把这些发上去
I'll be right back. Send these up.
你去哪
Where are you going?
阿莱达...
Aleida. Aleida.
我们把这个放进搅拌皿中
So we're gonna put this into a little mixing bowl.
然后只需加水即可 - 好
And then all we have to do is add water. - Okay.
对 - 你来倒水
That's right. - You get the water.
混合物可以倒进这里 - 好
The little mix can go in there. - Okay.
宝贝 - 现在倒进这里
Babe. - Now put it in here?
你得来看看这个
You need to come see this.
这一天本该代表着人类成就的巅峰
On a day that should have symbolized the best of human achievement,
全世界却迎来了悲惨的消息
instead the world is reacting to tragic news.
将一颗小行星运送至火星的M7联合任务 发生了悲剧事故
The joint M-7 mission to haul an asteroid to Mars has gone tragically wrong
苏联英雄格里高利库兹涅佐夫 和另一男子遇难
and Russian hero Grigory Kuznetsov and one other man have been killed.
库兹涅佐夫最著名的成就是 他是登上火星的第一位苏联人
Kuznetsov is best known as the first Soviet to step foot on Mars,
当时他和前航♥天♥局指挥官 丹妮尔普勒携手登火
hand in hand with now retired NASA commander Danielle Poole.
人们已经在质疑
Questions are already being asked
怎么会发生如此悲剧
about how this tragic turn of events could have happened.
我们目前从航♥天♥局 得到关于事故的消息还存在矛盾
We're getting conflicting reports from inside NASA about exactly what went wrong.
库兹涅佐夫是列♥宁♥勋章得主
Kuznetsov, a recipient of the Order of Lenin
因为他是登上火星的第一位苏联人
for being the first Soviet on Mars, was revered
他在苏联和全世界 甚至美国
in the Soviet Union and across the world
都备受尊敬 航♥天♥局局长 伊莱霍布森对记者们发言如下
even in the United States where NASA head Eli Hobson spoke to reporters.
我们在休斯敦深表痛心
We here in Houston are truly heartbroken...
我们一直和苏联航♥天♥局的合作伙伴 保持着密切联♥系♥
We've been in close contact with our partners in Roscosmos...
苏联航♥天♥局 请问需要什么帮助
Roscosmos, how may I help you?
你好 又是我 玛格丽特雷诺兹
Hello, this is Margaret Reynolds again.
我想联♥系♥卡蒂奇局长
I'm trying to get in touch with Director Catiche.
你的留言她都听到了
She has received all of your messages.
我只需要五分钟就好
I only need five minutes.
我不明白我为什么不能和她通话
I do not understand why I can't talk to her.
她有空了就会给你回电♥话♥
She will return your call when she is able to.
谢谢
Thank you.
...称赞库兹涅佐夫 因为他对祖国的奉献 并发誓
...praising Kuznetsov for his service to the nation and vowing
动用星城所有的工程团队
to devote the entire engineering team at Star City
来分♥析♥克洛诺斯任务的方方面面
to analyze every aspect of the Kronos mission.
小孩子醒着的时候是魔鬼 睡下就是天使
Devils when they're up, angels when they're down.
看看她
Look at her.
我还记得我以前这样抱着她
I still remember when I used to hold her like this,
她的头枕在我手上
and her head was in my hand.
你当年长♥期♥在布鲁斯二号♥工作
When you were out on Bruce II for those long stretches,
我和莎拉
Sarah and me,
有时会假装你只是在后院露营
sometimes we'd pretend you were just camping out in the backyard.
我非常担心你在那荒无人烟的地方
I was so worried about something happening to you out there
有个三长两短
in the middle of nowhere.
没人帮你
No one to help.
而那只是160公里之外
And that was only a hundred miles away.
火星在...
Mars is...
两亿三千万公里之外
145 million miles away.
我知道
I know.
今天遇难的那些人 他们都有家人
Those people that died today, they had families.
家人们再也见不到他们了
Families that are never gonna see 'em again.
请...不要去 迈尔斯
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表