剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
That's what Manush told me. - Really?
我赌20块 瓦西里会被送回家
A cool 20 says Vasily gets sent home,
而宇航员得到轻描淡写的惩罚
and the cosmonaut gets a slap on the wrist.
不 你真这么想
No. You really think that?
非要我们跟你挑明了说 斯薇塔兰娜是...受特殊照顾的人
We gotta spell it out for you? Svetlana, she's-- she's an anointed one.
她是宇航员 而瓦西里只是像我们一样的苦工
She's a cosmonaut. And Vasily, he's just a peasant like us.
我可以向你们保证 如果是我们这样的人
I can guarantee you it would be a very different story
把宇航员弄进了医院 情况会完全不同
if one of us sends one of them to the hospital.
不 - 完全不同
No. - Very different.
各位 拜托 瓦西里这个人挺混♥蛋♥的
Guys, I mean, Vasily is kind of an asshole.
怎么了 你们知道这是事实 你们知道的
What? I mean, you know it's true. You know it.
那他是活该了
And that makes it okay?
什么...不 好吧 我不是说...
What-- No, okay. I'm not saying--
不 事实是他们根本不在乎 我们这样的人受伤或者死掉
No, the truth is they don't give a shit if one of us gets hurt or worse.
嘿 山姆 你有空吗
Hey, Sam. You got a second?
有
Yeah.
太过分了 必须停止
It's too much. It's gotta stop.
我跟你说 事情就是这样
I'm telling you, that's how it goes.
你还记得那块黑曜石是在哪找到的吗
That obsidian rock. You remember where you found it?
记得...是...佩金帕高地附近
Yeah. Yeah. It was by Peckinpah Mesa.
那里有很多
There were a bunch there.
你明天早上能带我去吗
Would you mind taking me out tomorrow morning?
我觉得我能把它们卖♥♥回地球 我会给你分红
I think I can sell them back on Earth. I'll give you a cut.
你现在怎么能想着卖♥♥石头
How can you be thinking about selling fucking rocks right now
瓦西里还躺在高压舱里呢
when Vasily's laying in a hyperbaric chamber?
我们现在对此也无能为力啊
There's nothing we can do about that right now,
除了不去遵守这些混♥蛋♥的规矩
except not play by those motherfuckers' rules.
所以你这么做是想伸张正义 而不是公饱私囊
So this is about justice, not about filling your pockets?
为什么不能两者兼顾呢
Why can't it be about both?
拜托 我和管事的说好了
Come on. I cut a deal with the suit soop
他会让我加塞 拿到压力服
and he's gonna let me skip the line and get a pressure suit.
我没法开火星车 但你能
I don't have rover access and you do.
如何
So you in?
不要
No.
算了 我走过去
Fine, I'll hoof it.
该死
Damn it.
等等
Wait.
让我试试
May I?
直径和重量都一样
Same diameter and weight.
聪明啊
Clever.
希望这杯咖啡值得费这么大劲
If only the coffee were worth the effort.
现在我什么都愿意喝
I'll take anything right about now.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是新的小行星捕获方案的 自旋矢量计算吗
Are these spin vector calculations for the new asteroid capture protocols?
是
Yes.
是 我承认
Yes, and I admit
我无法连续成功复♥制♥有限单元模型
I'm unable to get the finite element model to replicate consistently.
让我试试
May I?
如果你换个参照系
If you switch reference frames,
矩阵求逆可能就会迎刃而解
you might have better luck with inverting the matrices.
谢谢
Thank you.
扯平了
We're even.
塔季扬娜亚历山德罗芙娜沃尔科娃
Tatyana Alexandrovna Volkova.
我是玛格丽特
I'm Margaret.
我知道 我们都知道你是谁
I know. We all know who you are.
却没有一个人跟我打招呼
No one even so much as says, "Hello."
莫罗佐娃局长...
Director Morozova...
她说得很清楚 叫我们和你保持距离
Well, she made it very clear that, we should keep our distance.
那你刚刚为什么帮我
So why did you help me just now?
没喝咖啡的女人很危险
Well, a woman without coffee is a dangerous woman.
很对
Very true.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 雷诺兹女士
Good night, Ms. Reynolds.
你试过重启主根服务器了吗
Have you tried rebooting the primary root server?
重启两次了 也试过轮换中♥央♥处理器
Twice. Also tried cycling the CPU processors.
全都无效 全是西里尔字母编写的
Zilch. It's still all in Cyrillic.
我去去就回
Be right back.
叶夫根尼 你知道 用户界面是怎么回事吗
Yevgeniy, you know what's going on with the user interface?
全是西里尔字母
It's all in Cyrillic.
是 苏联航♥天♥局决定把操作电脑系统
Yes. Roscosmos decided to revert Ops computer system
改回最初的苏联参数
back to original Soviet parameters.
什么 这会严重影响各项行动
What? That is going to severely disrupt operations.
作为基地指挥官 任何变动都必须...
As the commander of this base, any changes need to be run--
苏联已经不再承认你是指挥官了
Soviet Union no longer recognizes your role as commander.
这不可能
You can't be serious.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我以为这种破事已经结束了
I mean, I thought we were beyond all this bullshit.
似乎其他苏联盟国都支持这种的做法
It looks like all the other Soviet-aligned countries are backing their play.
欧洲航♥天♥局 日本宇宙机构还支持我们 印度空间研究组织依然两面光
ESA, JAXA are still with us. ISRO's playing it coy as usual.
休斯敦对此事怎么说
What's Houston got to say about all this?
霍布森在和莫斯科谈 但不乐观
Well, Hobson's getting into it with Moscow, but it's not looking good.
他们拒绝让步 依然要求把斯薇塔兰娜送回地球
They're digging in their heels. They still want Svetlana sent back to Earth.
库兹要是在就好了 他不会容忍♥这些破事
Wish Kuz was here. He wouldn't have put up with any of this shit.
对 这话没错
Yeah, you got that right.
我觉得此事没完 所以我希望大家做好安全检查
I doubt this is over, so I want you all to do safety checks.
然后全面诊断所有设备 工作站
Then run full diagnostics on all your equipment, your stations,
确保一切正常
make sure everything's still in working order.
帕尔默 我们来做一次整个基地的安检
Palmer, let's do a security sweep of the entire base.
确保他们没耍其他花招
Make sure they're not up to something else.
我还要立刻安排一个人 在斯薇塔兰娜查卡诺娃的宿舍外值班
And I want to put someone outside of Svetlana Zakharova's quarters immediately
确保苏联人不会去抓她
to make sure the Soviets don't try and grab her.
好主意
Good idea.
好了 大家都接到任务了
All right, you've all got your marching orders.
两小时候后回来这里集♥合♥
Let's meet back here in two hours.
好了
All right.
伊莱 这怎么可能
How is this even possible, Eli?
先生 我...
Well, sir, I--
一个月前 欢乐谷还是国际合作的灯塔
A month ago, Happy Valley was a beacon of international cooperation.
现在却成了新冷战的前线
And now it's the front line of a new Cold War.
总统先生 艾尔 我正在努力 但苏联航♥天♥局的新局长...
Mr. President. Al, I'm working on it, but this new director of Roscosmos--
你还记得我在芝加哥的讲话吧
You remember my speech in Chicago, don't you?
我说冷战结束了
I said the Cold War was over.
你认为他们不会在选举日之前 一直反复播放吗
You think they're not going to play that on repeat until election day?
不会闹到这一步的 先生 我会解决此事
That is not gonna happen, sir. I am going to resolve this.
一定要解决
See that you do.
我能否...
And may I--
M7联盟的未来受到了质疑
The future of the M-7 alliance is being called into question
起因是一场外交危机
in the wake of a diplomatic crisis
事关宇航员 斯薇塔兰娜查卡诺娃的法律身份
over the legal status of Cosmonaut Svetlana Zakharova.
到目前为止 国际合作 一直是火星殖民地的一个标志
International cooperation has been a hallmark of the Mars colony to this point.
但这种象征似乎已经荡然无存
But that seems to have evaporated
多个M7成员国拒绝支持戈尔政♥府♥
as several M-7 nations are refusing to back the Gore administration's efforts
想要保护查卡诺娃 不受新苏联政♥府♥报复的努力
to protect Zakharova from reprisals by the new Soviet regime.
矛盾的升级引发了人们的担忧
The growing conflict has fueled concerns
觉得这可能重新导致 两个超级大国关系紧张
that this may reignite tensions between the two superpowers
自1990年代初起 这还是第一次
for the first time since the early 1990s.
由于利害关系
Because of what is at stake,
此问题必须得到迅速解决
this matter must be resolved expeditiously,
但要慎重 不能急于作出判断
but deliberately and without any rush to judgment.
(戴夫阿耶萨谈火星危机)
现在所有人都在想这个问题
This is the question that's on everybody's mind.
你是否担心当前美苏之间
Are you worried about how the current diplomatic crisis
这场外交危机
between the United States and the Soviet Union
会对赫利俄斯的财务状况造成影响
will impact Helios's financial position?
完全不会 赫利俄斯是一个跨国公♥司♥
Not at all. Helios is a multinational corporation.
我们在此事中没有利害关系 - 肖
We don't have a dog in this fight. - Shaw.
我的宇航服和照相机准备好了吗
You got my suit and camera ready?
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
戴夫阿耶萨重新掌权
Dev Ayesa back in charge.
我都等不及看他在地球上大展拳脚了
Can't wait till he kicks some ass down there.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表