剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
他...
Is--
我几小时前就到了
I got here a couple of hours ago.
你确定没人看到你进来吗
You sure nobody saw you come in?
我把车停在了四个街区外 穿过邻居的后院进来的
I parked four blocks away, went through neighbors' yards.
谢谢你能来 - 不客气
Thank you for coming. - Of course.
我们开始吧
Shall we get started?
好 我们可以用这些最新的 预估重心数据来决定推进矢量
Okay. We can use these updated CG estimates to determine thrust vectors.
我觉得你还需要考虑质量中心分布
I think you also need to consider center-of-mass dispersion.
来自推进期间的惯性压♥迫♥力
From inertial compressive forces during the burn.
很明智 - 赞同
That's really smart. - Agreed.
轨道确定后 地球将在九个月内 开始开采金发姑娘
The trajectory's set, Earth will be mining Goldilocks in less than nine months.
这确实是件好事 但也很可惜
It is a good thing, yes. But it is nonetheless a shame.
什么可惜
What is?
把小行星带到地球来 所有的投资也会随之而来
The asteroid will come to Earth and all investment with it.
人们再也没有理由向火星投资了
There will be no more reason to put money into Mars.
M7组织非常致力于开♥发♥火星
The M-7 is very committed to Mars.
他们说... - 是 他们总是说
They said-- - Yeah, what they always say.
但科尔真科只在乎给自己和心腹赚钱
But Korzhenko only cares about enriching himself and his cronies.
现在小行星能做到这一点
The asteroid now will do this,
所以他们会从火星撤资 航♥天♥局也一样
so they will withdraw from Mars, then NASA will too.
就像他们1980年代对待火星计划那样
Just like they did with the Mars program in the '80s.
直到我们逼他们出手 玛高 还记得吗
Until we forced their hand. Remember, Margo?
没有竞争就没有进步
Without competition, there is no progress.
好吧 我觉得今晚的地缘政♥治♥ 已经聊得够开心了
Okay. I think that's enough geopolitical fun for one night.
孩子们 来 把碟子收了吧
Kids, come on. Clear the plates.
抱歉 占用了你的家 维克多 - 没事...
Sorry to have hijacked your home, Victor. - No, no.
没关系的 请继续 他们只是该睡觉了
No, it's okay. Please keep going. They just need to go to sleep.
爸 才9点
Dad. It's only 9:00.
我知道 走吧
I know. Come on.
嘿
Hey.
你去睡觉前呢 来个清口糖如何
Before you go, how about a little palate cleanser?
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
玛高 我也给你准备了一个小礼物
Margo. I also have a little gift for you.
别忘记刷牙 - 我上次听这张唱片还是...
And don't forget to brush your teeth. - I haven't listened to this record in...
好久以前啊
too long.
谢谢你 瑟吉
Thank you, Sergei.
你有没有...
Have you--
你有没有仔细考虑过我那个主意
have you thought more about my idea?
我们一起逃走
Us leaving?
我...没多少时间考虑
I've-- I haven't had much time.
我们还是有很多事要做
We've just still got so much to do.
一旦这颗小行星开始飞往地球
Once this asteroid is on a course for Earth,
伊琳娜莫罗佐娃就会命令你返回莫斯科
Irina Morozova will order you back to Moscow,
我们就再也见不到对方了
and we will never see each other again.
你...并不确定 也许还有其他机会
You-- You don't know that. There may be other opportunities.
不 不会有的
No, there will not.
那怎么办
Then what?
我们就逃跑
We just run,
躲在某地的某个公♥寓♥里
hide out in some apartment somewhere,
死宅20年
and stare at the walls for the next 20 years?
不
No.
我有个朋友是巴西太空计划的高管
I have a friend high up in the Brazilian space program.
我们去找他
We reach out to him,
提供服务以换取政♥府♥保护
offer our services in exchange for protection of their government.
你觉得他们会答应
You think they would go for it?
他们高兴还来不及呢
They would be overjoyed.
你和我能帮助巴西成为一个太空强国
You and I, we could help build Brazil into a major space power.
那会像阿波罗联盟号♥对接任务初期一样
It would be like the early Apollo-Soyuz days.
我建议叫联盟号♥阿波罗
I suggest Soyuz-Apollo
这样比较方便
for the sake of convenience.
我们会一起完成我们发起的事
Together we will finish what we've started.
我...
I'll...
必须考虑一下
have to think about it.
时间紧迫 玛高
There is so little time, Margo.
我知道 我必须先搞定这次的任务
I know. I just need to see this mission through first.
这个视频监控器有序列号♥ 如你所见
The video tap serial number, which you can see here,
它表示这个部件 是随上一批货运到凤♥凰♥号♥上的
indicates the component arrived on Phoenix with the last transport.
正式扫描入库的 没有离开凤♥凰♥号♥的记录
It was duly scanned in. There is no record of it leaving Phoenix.
没错 货舱管♥理♥员♥找到了包装盒
And indeed, the cargo master found the box
就在库存清单上说它应该在的地方
right where the inventory said it would be.
封条没有被拆
The seal was not broken,
但她打开一看 里面的东西已经被调包了
but when she opened the box, the contents had been replaced.
听着 伊莱 我相信你也赞同 这意味着我们有严重问题了
Now, Eli, I'm sure you'll agree that this indicates a serious problem.
上一批货是一个月前运到的
The last inventory was a month ago.
当时乘组只是扫描了货物而已
At that time, all the crew did was scan the packaging.
他们没有检查货物和标签是否一致
They did not check that the contents matched the labels.
于是我下令彻查库存 结果发现大量物品失窃
So I ordered a thorough inventory, which revealed substantial thefts--
主要是通讯和电脑设备
largely communications and computer gear--
我都列在附件里了
which you will find listed in the attached file.
伊莱 我觉得我们遇到真正的麻烦了
Eli, I think we have a real problem here.
不光是盗窃 但有可能是严重得多的问题
Not just theft but possibly something much more serious.
你想啊 他们要这些设备干什么
I mean, what could they want with all that equipment?
把威尔泰勒叫上来
Get Will Tyler up here.
再看看能否让莫斯科的伊琳娜莫罗佐娃 立刻给我打电♥话♥
And see if you can get Irina Morozova on the horn in Moscow.
赵指挥 你的茶沏好了
Commander Cho, your tea is ready.
(电梯画面已禁用)
ELEVATOR ACCESS RESTRICTED
中情局审查过失窃设备清单了
The CIA has reviewed the list of stolen equipment.
都是些极为复杂的通讯设备 而且在黑市上
It's highly sophisticated communications gear that has no practical value
卖♥♥不出什么价钱
on the black market.
那为什么要偷
Then why steal it?
这些设备的唯一用途 是监控飞船和与之沟通
Its only purpose is to monitor and communicate with a spacecraft.
听好 唯一运载着贵重货物
Now, the only spacecraft carrying cargo with any significant value
并在火星附近的飞船是... - 游侠号♥
within the vicinity of Mars is-- - Ranger.
该死
Fuck!
鉴于欢乐谷最近发生的破坏行为
Given the recent acts of sabotage in Happy Valley,
我们必须极度重视此事
we must treat this with utmost urgency.
你觉得有人想破坏小行星任务
Do you think someone wants to sabotage the asteroid mission?
我们应该这样认为 风险太大 我们不能视而不见
We should assume so. There's too much at stake to turn a blind eye to this.
我们即将让六十亿人的生活
Here we are, on the cusp of transforming the lives
变得更加美好
of over six billion people for the better,
少数反政♥府♥主义者却想破坏这一切
and a handful of anarchists want to blow it all up.
为什么啊 - 陀思妥耶夫斯基说过
Why? - As Dostoevsky once said,
如果你建造一座水晶宫 再怎么金碧辉煌
if you build a crystal palace, no matter how resplendent,
总会有些混♥蛋♥想要把它夷为平地
there will always be some asshole who wants to bring it crashing down.
当然 我这是简化的说法
I'm simplifying, of course.
无论是谁干的
Well, whoever it is,
我们必须在他们对游侠号♥进行破坏前 把他们找出来
we need to find them before they commit acts of violence against Ranger.
那艘飞船上有很多优秀的人
We've got good people on that ship,
我不会再让人在我任内丧生了
and I won't have any more lives lost on my watch.
距离点火不到24小时了
There are less than 24 hours until the burn.
如果他们要行动 一定会是在点火之前
If they're gonna do anything, they'll do it before then.
我推荐启用我们在欢乐谷的卧底特工
I recommend activating our undercover assets in Happy Valley
收集更多情报
to gather more intelligence.
让中情局和克格勃找出幕后主使
Let the CIA and KGB find whoever is behind this.
蒂姆 给我接通汉林局长
Tim, get me Director Hanlin.
(信息表 铁木尔弗拉基米罗维奇阿维洛夫)
(信息表 迈克尔欧文比肖普)
这里有情报特工 我并不感到惊讶
Can't say I'm surprised that there's intelligence operatives up here,
可是迈克 没想到竟然是你
but, Mike, never thought you were one of them.
如果你想到了 那说明我的工作没做好
Well, I wouldn't be much good at my job if you did.
还有阿维洛夫先生
And Mr. Avilov.
你在罢♥工♥期间发声很积极啊
Now, you were pretty vocal during the strike.
特工必须像鱼在海里游泳一样 在人群中活动
An operative must move amongst the people as fish swim in the sea.
怎么 克格勃和中情局携手共事了
So what, the KGB and CIA are working hand in hand now?
就像你当时的阿波罗联盟号♥对接任务一样
Just like you did for Apollo-Soyuz.
对 你当时非常勇敢
Yes, that was very courageous.
我们都清楚金发姑娘对我们两国有多重要
Well, we are all aware how important Goldilocks is to our two countries.
所以我们必须查个水落石出
Which is why we gotta get to the bottom of this.
人命攸关 而且都是游侠号♥上我们的熟人
People's lives are at stake here. People we all know up on Ranger.
关于从哪里着手调查 我们有几个想法
We have a few ideas on where to start.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表