剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
好 跟我来
All right. Follow me.
妈妈 外公在哪
Mommy. Where's Poppy?
我相信他只是有点耽搁...
Oh, I'm sure he just got a little delayed--
凯尔
Kel!
爸
Dad.
嗨
Hey.
抱歉 我来晚了一点
Sorry, I'm a little late.
我的宝贝外孙
There's my grandson.
亚历克斯 是外公啊 - 嗨
Alex, it's Poppy. - Hey.
小家伙 要不要抱抱外公
You wanna give Poppy a hug, kiddo?
不要吗
No?
他有时会这样 可能只是有些不知所措
He gets like this sometimes. Probably just a little overwhelmed.
是 合情合理
Yeah, well, that makes sense.
没关系 小家伙
That's okay, buddy.
来吧 你们俩 去安顿一下
Come on, you two. Let's get you settled then.
好
Okay.
帕尔默终于派上用场了
Palmer. Finally useful.
景色真美啊
That's quite the view.
听着 我知道这一切对你来说 是新鲜的 令人兴奋的
Look, I know this is all new and exciting for you,
但我们现在正想办法进冷冻中心
but right now we're working on a way to get over to the cryo center.
我们正处于危机中
We've got a crisis on our hands.
这不光是航♥天♥局或M7的问题
And it's not just a NASA problem or an M-7 problem.
这些都是你的工人
These are your workers.
他们对你的公♥司♥的不满合情合理
They've got legitimate grievances against your company.
我想知道你打算怎么办
So I'd like to know how you plan to proceed.
我正在考虑不同的方案
I am considering my options.
你有充足的时间来考虑不同的方案
You've had plenty of time to consider your options.
但我们必须现在解决这个问题
We gotta get this thing resolved now.
否则那颗小行星会成为遥远的回忆
Or that asteroid becomes a distant memory.
谢谢你带我来我的宿舍 普勒指挥官
Thank you for showing me to my quarters, Commander Poole.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
戴夫 我知道你习惯了当负责人
Dev, I know you're used to being in charge,
但当你身处我的基地
but when you're up here on my base,
我说了算 明白吗
what I say goes. Clear?
非常明白
Crystal.
吸气
In.
呼气
Out.
好 现在换另一边
Good. Now other side.
很好
Good.
我想给他验血
I'd like to run some blood work.
别担心 今天不验
Don't worry. Not today.
你知道我和你父亲共事了两年半吗
Did you know I worked with your father for two and a half years?
甚至还包括在这里
Even right here.
你喜欢他吗
Did you like him?
非常喜欢
I liked him very much.
他喜欢玩游戏
He loved playing games,
还总能赢我
and he would always beat me.
他会四下找来各种物件 螺母 螺栓 当后用的糖果
He would find anything around, nuts, bolts, candy for the queen,
用这些作为棋子
and use them as chess pieces.
我会下国际象棋
I know chess.
我就觉得你可能会
I thought you might.
也许我们能下一盘
Maybe we could play?
他健康状况良好
He's doing quite well.
低重力很适合他
Low gravity suits him.
和他休斯敦的体♥检♥报告对比
Comparing his charts from Houston,
他的血压和呼吸数据都更好
both his blood pressure and respiration are actually stronger.
他在这里比在地球上更自在
He's more at home here than on Earth.
谢谢你 迪米
Thank you, Dima.
很高兴再次见到你
So good to see you again.
你们俩都是
Both of you.
彼此彼此
You too.
继续前进 别掉队
Keep moving. Stay together.
天啊 感觉这是火星上最长的800米
Christ. This feels like the longest 800 meters on Mars.
如果你宁可不♥穿♥宇航服在外面走 那请便
If you'd rather walk out there without a suit on, be my guest.
没关系的 詹宁斯 你害怕的话 我会握着你的手
It's okay, Jennings. You get scared, I'll hold your hand.
滚蛋 比肖普
Fuck off, Bishop.
别聊了 继续爬
Quit yakking and keep moving.
行动指挥 这里是突进一队 我们已抵达主燃料制♥造♥机控制室
Ops-Com, Entry Team 1, we have reached the main fuel generator control.
(系统离线)
很好
Good.
霍华德先生
Mr. Howard.
进行系统检测 让他们把所有机器都重新打开
Run a systems check and have them bring everything back up online.
突进一队 这里是行动指挥
Entry Team 1, Ops-Com,
可以重新启动氩液化
you are good to proceed with reactivation of argon liquefaction
和甲烷生成
and methane generation.
是时候制♥作♥宝贵的星系燃料了
Time to start making some of that sweet, sweet galactic go-juice.
怎么样
How is it?
好吃 - 是吗
Good. - Yeah?
很好吃
Real good.
我也不知道 感觉好像少了点什么
I don't know. I feel like it's missing something.
是
Yeah.
不知道少了什么
Can't quite put my finger on it.
(帕尔马干酪)
天啊
Oh, wow.
你干得好啊 小家伙
Oh, you done good, kiddo.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
小家伙 要来点吗 - 不了 谢谢
You want some of this, buddy? - No, thank you.
这个最好吃了 你会喜欢的 一定得尝尝
It's the best. You're gonna love it. You gotta try this.
对了 好
Oh, there you go. Yeah.
现在拌开
Now mix it up.
你得拌开
You gotta mix it.
你为什么强迫他
Why'd you do that?
是芝士啊
It was cheese.
我想让他多尝试点新事物
I'm trying to broaden his horizons a little bit.
也许你这么做之前
Well, maybe before you do that,
你可以试着了解他一下
you can actually try to get to know him a little bit,
而不是强行要他听你的
instead of playing Norma Rae.
我在努力 好吗 - 是吗
I'm trying here. Okay? - Are you?
饶了我吧 小家伙 我在这里抗争呢
Cut me some slack here, kiddo. I'm fighting for something here.
我也是赫利俄斯的人
I'm Helios too.
那就和我们一起抗争啊
So come fight with us.
和我一起
With me.
你太短视了 有不止一种方式来看待这个问题
You're being so myopic. There's more than one way to see this.
阿莱达罗萨莱斯在列♥宁♥格勒创造了奇迹
Aleida Rosales, she worked a miracle in Leningrad.
她想出了能永远改变地球的方案
Okay. She came up with something that will change our planet forever.
是 这个方案会终结 我们在火星上的一切努力
Yeah. And it'll end everything we worked for on this one.
这里依然会有稳定的研究项目
There will still be a robust research presence here.
他们不会拆掉基地回家的
They're not just gonna fold up and go home.
这正是我的意思
That's my point exactly.
这里会变成一潭死水 就像麦克默多那种科研基地
It'll end up being some scientific backwater like McMurdo.
麦克默多有什么问题
What's wrong with McMurdo?
没问题 但这里可以更加繁荣的
Nothing. But this place could just be so much more
不光只有十个白大褂和一位清洁女工
than 10 white-coats and a cleaning lady.
可以成为真正的栖息地
It can be a real colony.
一个家园
A home.
你已经有一个家了
You already have a home.
老大 我们有麻烦了
Skipper, we got a problem.
为什么只有你
Why is it that you're the only one
不明白呢 - 好了
who doesn't get it? - All right.
我们现在完蛋了 哥们 我们全部的筹码都在燃料工厂里
Well, we are fucked now, man. All our leverage is in that fuel plant.
他们怎么进去的 - 不知道
How'd they get to it? - We don't know.
他们想要启动制♥造♥机没那么容易 因为少了这东西
Well, they'll have a tough time starting those gennies back up without this guy.
主气体流量调节器
The primary gas flow regulator?
我趁大家撤离的时候拿走的 以防万一
Grabbed it when we were clearing out just in case.
好 电压限制器重新开启了
All right, the voltage limiter is back online.
收到 来吧
Copy that. Here we go.
不行啊 进气管道似乎没有往舱室里输气
No joy. The intake pipes don't seem to be flowing atmo into the chamber.
好 等等
All right. Hold.
詹宁斯 检查冷凝器
Jennings, check the condenser.
看吧
Take a look.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表