剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
等斯科特出去再...
Wait until Scott's out of here...
他们是怎么进入地下四层的
How did they even access sub-level four?
我以为低层都被我们封闭了
I thought we sealed off the lower floors.
有人绕过了封锁
Someone circumvented the lockout.
行动
Let's go.
多带些弹♥药♥ 我们不回来了
Get extra rounds. We're not coming back here.
好 出发
All right, let's move.
好 确保带上了通讯设备
All right... make sure you got comms.
准备好了
You good?
(紧急)
是紧急情况 长官
It's Mayday, sir.
糟糕 他们来了
Jesus, they're coming.
散开
Spread out.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是另一套行动指挥系统
It's another Ops-Com.
他们又造了一套行动指挥系统
They built another fucking Ops-Com.
天啊
My God.
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局)
这也行
Is that even possible?
从物理学上讲 小行星也能偷
In terms of physics, can someone steal an asteroid?
从技术上说是可以
Technically? Yes.
如果他们能控制
If they had been able to take control
游侠号♥的飞行电脑 延长点火时长
of Ranger's flight computer and lengthen burn,
他们可以让小行星减速
they could have slowed down the asteroid
到足够慢的程度 让它进入火星轨道
long enough to change its trajectory into Mars' orbit.
他们不知道我们在为什么努力吗
Don't they know what we're trying to do here?
我们这是在努力改变世界啊
We're trying to change the world!
他们则想填满自己的口袋
And they're trying to line their goddamn pockets.
听着 伊莱 还是有好消息的
Look, Eli, there is good news here.
我们重新控制了游侠号♥的鉴频器
We've regained control of Ranger's discriminator
恢复了前往地球的推进计划
and we're back on track for Earth burn.
好
Good.
威尔 请一定负起责任来
Will, take charge of this. Please.
无论如何也要确保小行星回到地球
Do whatever you need to do to make sure this asteroid comes home.
是 长官 交给我吧
Yes, sir. I'm on it.
我抓到一个
I got one of them!
你们其他人呢
Where are the rest of you?
该死
Fuck!
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
比肖普 够了
Bishop, that's enough.
他们在哪
Where are they?
够了
That's enough!
你到底怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?
(朝鲜民♥主♥主义人♥民♥共和国)
这些外国人来这干什么
What are these foreigners doing in here?
这是违反规程和...
This is against protocols and--
安静
Quiet!
赵指挥生病期间 我是指挥
While Commander Cho is ill, I am in command!
回到各自的岗位去
Return to your stations!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
结束了 不是吗
It's over, isn't it?
似乎是这样 - 该死
It appears that way. - Shit.
(火星任务控制中心)
游侠二号♥遥测读数正常
Ranger-2 telemetry reading nominal.
艾姆斯正发来修改后的轨道计算值
The revised trajectory calcs are coming in from Ames.
好 现在我们恢复了游侠号♥鉴频器的控制
Good. Now that we've regained control of Ranger's discriminator,
我们需要尽快上传这些数据
we need to uplink that data ASAP.
传给他们至少要四分钟
Gonna take at least four minutes to get to them.
好 为了让2003LC达到适宜速度
Okay, so in order for 2003LC to be at the proper speed
好让它靠火星的引力弹弓效应飞往地球
when it reaches Mars for the slingshot maneuver to Earth...
游侠号♥需要引擎点火
Ranger will need to burn its engines for...
20分14.271秒
20 minutes, 14.271 seconds.
收到
Copy that.
开始向游侠二号♥上传
Commence uplink to Ranger-2.
开始向游侠二号♥上传
Commencing uplink to Ranger-2.
信♥号♥♥从欢乐谷传输到游侠号♥后
Once the signal is transmitted from Happy Valley to Ranger,
并通过我们的鉴频器认证
and authenticated via our discriminator box,
我们必须注意...
we have to keep an eye on...
氩的消耗速度
...the rate of argon.
不能太高
Keeping it low.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
找到他了吗
Did you get hold of him?
我们应该去你的办公室说
We should go to your office.
阿莱达
Aleida.
我们能去你的办公室吗
Can we please just go to your office?
好 走吧
All right. Let's go.
怎么了 我们不能离开任务控制室太久
What is it? We can't be away from MOCR for too long.
什么
What?
够了
That's enough.
朝鲜代表团
...the North Korean delegation.
我们真的必须谈谈 拿出多少比例的利润给他们
We really need to talk about what percentage.
我们真的应该... - 你干了什么
We should truly-- - What did you do?
玛高
Margo.
你干了什么
What did you do?
无论你认为
Whatever you think
发生了什么 我... - 别操纵我
has happened, I would ad-- - Don't fucking handle me.
现在不行
Not now.
请镇静点 - 伊琳娜 怎么回事
Please calm yourself. - Irina, what's going on here?
我觉得你压力太大了
I think you are under a lot of stress.
我觉得你该控制一下你自己
And I think you should control yourself.
不如你去坐下吧
So why don't you go sit down?
你认识他
You knew him.
你和他共事多年
You worked with him for years.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
我怎么做了
How could I what?
玛高 你先坐下吧
Margo, why don't you come sit down?
我们来谈谈
We can talk about this.
但这不是...
But that's not--
失陪了
Excuse me.
不是吧 你们不能这样关着我
Really? You can't hold me like this.
搞什么
What the fuck?
迈尔斯
Miles?
见鬼 哥们
Shit, bro.
你还好吗
You okay?
该死的禽兽 你对他干了什么
What did you do to him, you fucking animals?
哥们
Man.
该死
Fuck.
大家还好吗
Everybody okay?
不好 哥们
No, man.
他们找到了幽灵指挥所
They found ghost ops.
大家都跑了
Everybody just ran.
结束了
It's over.
我们做的一切
Everything we did.
全都白费了
It was all for nothing.
该死的
Fucking hell.
游侠号♥ 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger, Happy Valley.
最后引擎点火时长指令传输中
Final engine burn duration command transmitting.
请确认收到和认证信息
Confirm acquisition and authentication.
收到 欢乐谷
Copy, Happy Valley.
等待确认
Stand by for confirmation.
(接收中)
泰勒 确认鉴频器启用
Taylor, verify discriminator active.
(已认证)
(启用)
鉴频器显示启用
Discriminator shows active.
确认 欢乐谷
Affirmative, Happy Valley.
指令已认证
Command has been authenticated.
开始进行引擎最后点火检查
Commencing final engine burn checklist.
所有系统正常
All systems nominal.
普勒指挥官 游侠号♥即将进入点火窗口期
Commander Poole. Ranger is approaching the burn window.
收到
Copy.
游侠号♥ 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger, Happy Valley.
可以开始转向地球的引力弹弓点火了
You are go for your slingshot burn to Earth.
收到
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表