剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
是 让他去死吧
Yeah, fuck that guy.
你对戴夫有什么意见
What's your beef with Dev?
哥们 他让很多我认识的人失业了
Man, he put a lot of people I know out of work.
你可真是扫兴啊
Mr. Buzzkill over here.
你的照相机和制冷服在这里
Here's your camera and cooling garment.
我去给你拿宇航服
I'll bring your suit out to you.
把个人物品存在那边的储物柜里
Store your shit in one of those lockers over there.
因为赫利俄斯是一家服务公♥司♥ 我是来改变这一切的
...'cause Helios is a service company. I'm here to change all that.
回到最初的愿景
To get back to the original vision.
在火星上建立一个繁荣的殖民地
Building a thriving colony on Mars.
不光只是为了宇航员和科学家
Not just for astronauts and scientists,
而是为所有想去火星的人
but for anyone who wants to make the journey.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
这是我第一次外出去火星地表
My first time out on the surface.
要给孩子们拍点照片
I'm gonna take some pictures for the kiddos.
这是你的宇航服
And here's your suit.
我能穿那种宇航服吗
Can I get one of those suits?
都订出去了
They're all booked.
如果你想今天出去 我只有这件
If you want to get out there today, this is the only one I got available.
你得打开无线电
You gotta key your radio.
这种气味正常吗
Is it supposed to smell like this?
在那个高地上 朝圣者
They're on that mesa, pilgrim.
他们跟着我们两天了
They've been following us for two days.
只有一个部落戴那种战帽
Only one tribe wears a war bonnet like that.
诺尤卡科曼奇
Noyuhka Comanche.
别看了 傻瓜
Don't look, you fool!
到底在哪啊
Where the hell are these things?
山姆说就是这里啊
This is where Sam said they'd be.
找到了
Bingo.
该死
Goddamn it!
糟糕
Fuck!
天啊
Oh, man!
普勒指挥官
Commander Poole?
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to bother you--
有什么事
What's on your mind?
是这样...
Well...
长官 我们楼下的人...
Ma'am, downstairs, we're...
担心你处理斯薇塔兰娜查卡诺娃的方式
concerned about the way you dealt with-with Svetlana Zakharova.
“我们”是谁
Who's we?
一些赫利俄斯的员工
Some of us Helios workers.
听着 瓦西里是我们的同事
Look, Vasily was our colleague
我们觉得宇航员查卡诺娃受到的惩罚
and we feel like the punishment cosmonaut Zakharova receives
罚不当罪
should be more appropriate.
你怎么知道她该受到怎样的惩罚呢
How do you know what her punishment's gonna be?
我们听说你可能不会送她回地球
Well, we heard that you might not be sending her back.
你听说
You heard?
我明白了
I see.
是
Right.
我和所有在场的人谈过
Well, I talked to everybody who was there,
你不知道现在的情况有多复杂
and you have no idea how complicated the situation is.
好了 如果你没事了... - 她害他进了高压舱
Now, if you'll, excuse me-- - She put him in a hyperbaric chamber.
他血液中的氮可能会导致中风 瘫痪 或更糟糕的情况
I mean, the nitrogen in his blood could lead to a stroke, paralysis or worse.
她却一副若无其事的样子
And she's just walking around as if it's another day?
这是不对的
It's not right.
你知道这不对
You know it's not right.
医生 他恢复得怎么样
How's he progressing, doc?
我们最担心发生动脉气体栓塞
Arterial gas embolism is the main concern.
无法预测
No way to predict.
但他很强壮 我们希望他没事
But he is strong. We can hope.
你对这个烂摊子怎么看
What do you think of all this mess?
你和我都经历过更糟糕的事
You and I, we've been through worse.
嗨 迈尔斯在哪
Hey, where's Miles?
我们必须把黑曜石在午餐前弄上货运飞船
We gotta get the obsidian into the hopper cargo before launch.
里奇 我怎么知道
How should I know, Rich?
我以为你跟他一起去的
Thought you went with him.
没有...他...
No, no, he--
他要我去 但我拒绝了
He asked me but I said no.
他现在应该回来了
He should have been back by now.
快五个小时了
It's been almost five hours.
我们得去找他
We need to go find him.
迈尔斯 我是山姆 是否听到
Miles, Sam. Do you read?
迈尔斯 我是萨曼莎 是否听到 完毕
Miles, Samantha, do you read? Over.
沃特斯 这是火星车七号♥ 我已到达佩金帕高地
Waters, rover 7, I'm arriving at Peckinpah Mesa now.
我好像看见他去的方向了 - 收到
I think I see where he was headed. - Copy that.
不好...
No, no, no. No, no.
(玛茜)
谢天谢地 迈尔斯...你还好吗
Thank God. Miles? Miles, are you okay?
迈尔斯...
Miles. Miles. Miles!
(氧气消耗过高)
山姆 你找到我了...
Sam, you found me. You found me.
谢天谢地...你得救我出去 山姆
Thank God. Thank God. You gotta get me out of here, Sam.
发生了什么
What happened?
你能听见吗 你怎么下去的
Can you hear me? How the hell did you get down there?
无线电一定是摔坏了 等着 我会救你出来的
Radio must be busted. Hang on, I'm gonna get you out of there.
我摔下去了 好像把胳膊划伤了
I fell and I think I gashed my arm when I fell.
谢谢你来救我
Thank you for coming to get me.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole!
你到底怎么回事 - 山姆
What the fuck is wrong with you? - Sam!
要不是赫利俄斯宇航服里的氧气罐 你早死了
That tank in the Helios suit is the only reason you're not dead!
山姆 别紧张 - 你到底有什么毛病
Sam, relax! - What the fuck is wrong with you?
山姆...冷静点
Sam, Sam, calm down.
别动
Hold still.
轻点
Take it easy.
好 搞定了
Okay, all done.
谢谢
Thanks.
火星车七号♥ 这是沃特斯 回话 找到迈尔斯了吗 回话
Rover 7, Waters, come in. Have you located Miles? Come in.
我们该回去了 - 是
We should get back. - Yeah.
沃特斯 这是火星车七号♥ 我找到他了 一切安好 我们很快就回来
Waters, rover 7, I found him. All is fine. We're heading back soon.
这是好消息啊 火星车七号♥ 请替我打他的头
Great news, rover 7. Please smack him in the head for me.
准确吗
Is this accurate?
是的
Yes.
来我办公室
Come in to my office.
坐吧
Sit.
我希望你在场
I want you here.
请坐 谢苗诺夫同志
Have a seat, Comrade Semenov.
我们刚刚在看你的部门
We were just going over the accident report
给出的事故报告
issued by your department.
有什么问题吗
Is there some problem?
把你跟我说的话告诉他
Tell him what you told me.
苏联航♥天♥局设计和制♥造♥的小行星锚栓
There was a manufacturing error in the asteroid anchor bolts
存在制♥造♥错误 但质量把控部门没有发现
that were designed and built by Roscosmos, but it wasn't caught by quality control.
锚栓参数不达标
They did not meet specifications
不应被批准用于飞行任务
and should not have been certified for flight.
这是失败的主要潜在原因之一
That was one of the main underlying causes of the failure.
那鲍德温指挥官批准紧急舱外活动呢
What about Commander Baldwin sanctioning an emergency EVA?
你的报告对指挥和控制问题讲得很清楚
Your report was quite clear about the command and control issues,
但即使一切都按计划进行了
but even if everything had gone according to plan,
这些锚栓还是会坏掉
those anchor bolts would have failed.
从而导致任务失败
And so would the mission.
你的报告里没有提到这个
Your report doesn't mention this.
我不会坐在这里
I will not sit here
听一个美国人的无端指控
and listen to an American making unfounded accusation--
你给我坐着 让你走才能走
You will sit here until you are dismissed.
航♥天♥局拿到这个数据后 他们会反复检查每一项计算
When they get this, NASA will double-check every calculation
然后写进联合事故报告中去
before combining it in the joint incident report.
他们会意识到推算出的螺栓抗张力强度
They'll realize that the extrapolated tensile yields strengths of the bolts
不可能是正确的
couldn't possibly be correct.
苏联航♥天♥局会被指控掩盖事实
And Roscosmos would be accused then of a cover-up.
科尔真科总统的政♥府♥ 会在全世界面前颜面尽失
And President Korzhenko's government embarrassed before the entire world.
局长 我...
Director, I--
你是个优秀的工程师
You're a good engineer.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表