剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Clear. - Firing.
游侠 这里是一队 36号♥锚点已安装
Ranger, Team One, anchor 36 installed.
开始在36号♥锚点连接线缆
Proceeding with cable connection at anchor 36.
线缆已连接 安装程序完成
Cable connected. Install procedure complete.
向37号♥锚点移♥动♥
Translate to site 37.
收到 向37号♥锚点移♥动♥
Roger, translate to site 37.
E42号♥桁架部件几乎完工
Truss element echo 42 is nearly complete.
我们再拧两个螺丝就要去E43号♥了
Two more bolts and we move on to echo 43.
启动电力节点037
Proceeding with power connector 037.
固定销锁紧
Engaging lockpins.
好 看起来不错 等待指令继续 线路畅通
Yeah, looking good here. Proceed at green light. We have conduit.
用电动螺丝刀开始拧螺栓
Here goes, with the PGT. Torquing bolt.
一 二 三 四 五圈
One, two, three, four, five turns.
(玛茜)
那样自♥由♥地飞行感觉一定好极了
I bet it feels so fucking great flying around free like that.
去他的自♥由♥吧
Screw-free.
我更喜欢被拴在牢固的东西上
I prefer being hooked to something nice and solid.
赫利俄斯二号♥ 我是库兹涅佐夫
Helios 2, Kuznetsov.
我们加快一点吧
Let's pick up the pace.
收到 上校
Copy, Colonel.
斯大林同志一定很满意
Comrade Stalin sure is feeling himself.
这次没有北朝鲜来抢我们的风头了
No North Koreans around to steal his thunder this time.
荣誉归他 工作归我们
He gets the glory and we do all the work.
是 他尽管享受荣誉好了 我们只要有奖金就好
Yeah, he can have all the glory he wants, as long as we get our bonus.
我们不把这个工作完成就什么都拿不到
Well, we won't get shit if we don't finish this fucking thing.
向38号♥锚点移♥动♥
Translate to site 38.
收到 向38号♥锚点移♥动♥
Roger, translate to site 38.
收到 二队
Copy that, Team Two.
绞车运作正常
Winch ops and work.
嘿 你能带孩子来 见证这重要的一天 真的很好
Hey, really nice you brought your kid in for the big day.
他今天顽皮得要命
He's being a real shit.
我相信他宁可在家打电游
I'm sure he'd rather be at home playing video games.
现在也许是 但他会永远记住这一天的
Maybe now, but he will remember this day forever.
我还记得我爸第一次带我上班
I still think about the first time my dad took me to work
给我看组装流水线
to show me the assembly line.
从头到尾的运作原理
How everything works. Soup to nuts.
当然 我当时对自动售货机更感兴趣
And of course, I was more interested in the vending machines.
但那件事还是在我心中埋下了种子
But it did instill something in me.
看到我爸做自己喜欢的事
You know, seeing my dad in his element.
和身边的其他男人一起搞生产
All those other men alongside him. Making something together.
给了我一种自豪感
Really gave me a sense of pride.
而且我可以不上学 这是双料的奖励
And I got to skip school, which was a double bonus.
对 我想这也是他答应来的原因
Yeah, I think that's why he agreed to this.
他会想明白的 像我一样
He'll come around. I did.
好了 在他们给这块石头套索的时候 我得去开每周的预算会议了
Anyway, while they are lassoing this rock, I have got my weekly budget meeting.
还说什么好玩的事全都让宇航员干了
And they say astronauts have all the fun.
休斯敦 这里是游侠一号♥ 反应控制系统推进器有状态更新
Houston, Ranger-1, we have an update on the RCS thruster.
请准备下载数据
Standby for data downlink.
收到 游侠一号♥ 等待中
Copy that, Ranger-1. Standing by.
欢乐谷 所有固定线缆已完全锁定
Happy Valley, all of the tether cables have been fully secured.
启动离子运输引擎 20%最大功率
Activating ion transport engines at 20% power levels
开始将小行星克洛诺斯转移至火星轨道
and commencing transport of asteroid XF Kronos into Mars orbit.
各位 坐稳 出发了
Everybody hang onto your butts. Here we go.
天啊
Holy shit.
游侠一号♥ 这里是欢乐谷 加速情况如何
Ranger-1, Happy Valley, how's the acceleration profile looking?
彼得斯指挥官 加速曲线位于正中
Commander Peters, accel curve right down the middle.
一切正常
All nominal.
(人力资源部)
谢谢
Thank you.
下午好 我有一个面试 是和...
Afternoon. I had an interview with--
填好申请表 交回前台 谢谢
Fill out the application form and bring it back to the desk. Thanks.
(求职申请)
(教育背景)
(大学:路易斯安那州立大学)
凯尔哈里斯对你赞誉有加
Cal Harris speaks very highly of you.
说你在平台上是一把好手
Said you're a guy who knows his way around a rig.
你们是布鲁斯二号♥上的井架工 对吗
You two were derrick hands on the Bruce II platform. That right?
是 先生 我在那个大家伙上干了九年
Yes, sir. I was nine years on that beast.
是我这辈子最精彩的几年
Best years of my life.
最近有很多你们这样海上平台的人来求职
I've been getting a lot of you offshore rig guys in here.
是 说实话 所有的石油平台都停产了 日子确实不太好过
Well, yeah, I'm not gonna lie, it was a bit rough when the rigs all closed down.
我勉强度日 但像这样的机会
I'm hanging in there, but something like this,
(月球上的新事业)
能到月球上去工作 能够改变人生
getting to work on the moon, that would be life-changing
对我和我的家人都是
for me and my family.
佛罗里达州立大学 塞米诺尔队加油
FSU, huh? Go 'Noles!
对 没错...佛罗里达州立大学 是
Right, yeah. That's right. FSU. Yeah.
我弟弟是1992届的
Brother was class of '92.
你呢 - 198...9届的
You? - '80-- '89.
你住哪个宿舍
What dorm were you in?
我住哪个宿舍 汤姆 我...
What dorm was I in? Well, Tom, I--
我没住过哪个宿舍 懂我意思吧
What dorm wasn't I in? You know what I mean?
塔拉哈西美女如云啊
There's a lot of beautiful women in Tallahassee.
有所耳闻 是
I hear that. Yeah.
迈尔斯 你有资格 有经验
Well, Miles, you have the qualifications, the experience,
来点太空培训 你显然可以胜任
and with a little bit of space training, clearly you can do the job.
我很高兴听你这么说 汤姆
I'm happy to hear that, Tom.
完成我们的强化培训课程之后 你应该可以在...
After our intensive training course, we should have a slot for you to go up in...
2005年夏季登月
summer of '05.
两年
Two years?
抱歉 这是最早的档期了
I'm sorry. It's the earliest slot we have.
全世界的人都在排队登月呢
Folks from all over the world are lining up to go.
尤其是《月球矿工》这部真人秀这么火
Especially with that Moon Miners reality show being so popular.
抱歉 我等不了那么久 盖蒙先生
I'm sorry, I can't wait that long, Mr. Gamon.
我非常需要这份工作
I really need this.
有什么我能做的吗
Is there anything that I could do?
我是说 我不能失去家庭
I mean, I can't lose my family.
这份工作真的能...
And this job, it would really...
让我修复家庭关系 你明白吗
It'd make things right again, you know? And...
非常抱歉 迈尔斯
Sure am sorry, Miles,
但目前我真的没办法把你的位置往前挪
but there's really nothing I can do to move you up the list at this point.
是 我明白
Yeah, I understand.
不过...
Unless...
我也许能让你提早加入火星乘组
I could maybe squeeze you onto a Mars crew sooner.
火星
Mars?
这份工作要求付出更多 一次出工至少两年
It is a bigger commitment. Two-year tour minimum.
很多人不想去太空那么久
A lot of folks don't want to go up that long,
但薪酬也更高
but that's why the upside's bigger too.
(赫利俄斯航♥天♥公♥司♥ 立即申请)
你有兴趣吗
Would you be interested in that?
燃料消耗率在预期范围内
We're seeing fuel depletion rates within predictions.
线缆固定良好
Harness holding nicely.
所有系统正常
All systems nominal.
振动在公差范围内
Vibration within tolerances.
线缆都在应力范围内
Cables all within stress margins.
线缆张力警报
Cable tension warning.
我这里有个反应控制系统推进器 功率过高警报
I'm getting a high side RCS thruster firing rate warning.
我也看到了 反应控制系统推进剂存量下降
I'm seeing the same. RCS propellant quantities are falling.
鲍德温指挥官 我们这里也有同样的警报
Commander Baldwin, we're getting the same readings back here.
看起来七号♥线缆的张力要没了
Looks like we're losing tension in cable seven.
导致了一定的不稳定性
It's causing some instability.
还在攀升 能放松一点吗
Still climbing. Can you give us some slack?
我在努力尝试
I'm trying.
欢乐谷 小行星开始晃动了
Happy Valley, the asteroid has begun to wobble.
我要关闭离子运输引擎
I'm shutting down ion transport engines now.
收到 游侠一号♥ 待命中
Copy that, Ranger-1. Standing by.
我要在阶段外手动给推进器点火
I'm gonna manually fire the thrusters out of phase.
看看能否减小晃动幅度
See if I can reduce the wobble.
线缆张力警报
Cable tension warning.
线缆张力警报
Cable tension warning.
小行星晃动得更剧烈了
The asteroid's wobble is getting worse.
不稳定线缆数量上升
We're seeing more cable instability.
要松掉了
It's coming loose.
准备执行紧急脱离程序
Prepare for emergency disconnect procedure.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表