剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
他们拆掉了主气体流量调节器
They took out the primary gas flow regulator.
我要试着让气体从副调节器走
I'm gonna try rerouting the flow through the secondary.
不能跳过一个调节器
You can't just bypass a regulator.
别紧张 在我老家 缺点零件再平常不过了
Relax. Where I grew up, missing parts were all in a day's work.
我们只需寻找变通方法即可
All we did was find work-arounds.
好 现在试试
Okay. Try now.
搞定
Bingo party.
漂亮 氩气制♥造♥机恢复工作了
Beautiful. The argon generators are coming back online.
指挥官 有些读数开始预警了
Commander, some of these readings are starting to tip red.
什么情况
What the hell?
快关掉 告诉他把它关掉
Shut it down. Tell him to shut it down.
快按紧急切断开关
Hit the emergency cut-off breaker!
(液态甲烷 CH4)
罗萨莱斯女士 你和霍布森局长约好要开会吗
Ms. Rosales, did we have a meeting scheduled with Administrator Hobson?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好 让我把这个签了 我跟你说 在航♥天♥局...
All right. Let me just sign this. I'll tell you, at NASA, the--
不要给玛高麦迪逊外交豁免权
Do not give Margo Madison diplomatic immunity.
开门见山啊 好吧 - 你得打电♥话♥
Just jumping right in. Okay. - You need to call
给国防部或者白宫 或随便该打给谁
the Department of Defense or the White House or whoever you have to call,
无论你该做什么 快做 - 我说了不算
whatever you have to do. Just do it. - It's not up to me.
不要让她来美国
Do not let her come here.
不能来休斯敦 不能进这栋楼
Not to Houston, not to this building.
如果她踏上美国的土地 她应该被逮捕 你是知道的
If she steps foot on American soil, she should be arrested, and you know it.
我理解你的愤怒 但莫斯科那边坚持
I understand your anger, but Moscow is insisting
要玛高联合主持各种研讨会 主题包括引擎制♥造♥
Margo co-chair these working sessions on engine fabrication,
安装 引力弹弓和地面护送
attachment, slingshot and earthbound escort.
你知道 他们这么做只是为了让我们丢脸
You know, they're just doing this to embarrass us.
也许是吧 但我束手无策 阿莱达
Probably, but my hands are tied here, Aleida.
根据M7章程... - 让M7章程见鬼去吧
According to the M-7 charter-- - Oh, fuck the M-7 charter.
如果我们让阿卡迪舍甫琴科 代表赫利俄斯 他们作何感想
How would they like it if we had Arkady Shevchenko representing Helios?
不如让这件事变成比谁脸更大算了
Might as well if this is gonna be a big pissing match.
阿莱达 我明白你的意思 真的
Aleida, I hear you. I do.
但事实不会变 她就是他们小行星捕获计划的负责人
But the fact remains she is the head of their asteroid capture program,
还是非常优秀的工程师
and an incredibly skilled engineer to boot.
如果要让计划成功 我们需要世界各地最顶尖的人才
If we're gonna pull this off, we need the best people from all over the world.
我没法跟她合作
Well, I can't work with her.
你开始前... - 先生
Well, before you start-- - Sir.
欢乐谷出事故了
There's been an accident at Happy Valley.
医生 从爆♥炸♥现场送来多名伤员
Doctor, we have multiple wounded patients coming in from the explosion.
我需要静脉注射
I need an IV.
稳住他
Stabilize him.
重度烧伤 肌肉完全挛缩了
Burns are full thickness. Muscles are in contracture.
你 去拿那个柜子里的 动脉管路急救包 快
You! Arterial line kit in that cabinet. Come on!
医生 最后一位伤员了
Doc! Last one.
运到左边这里来
Push left over here.
看着点詹宁斯 生命体征开始稳定了
Keep an eye on Jennings. Vitals are starting to stabilize.
我们必须保护她的气管 给她输氧
We need to protect her airway. Get her on O2.
三度烧伤 但我们可以清创
Third degree, but we can debride.
开始静脉注射
Start an IV.
需要3升林格氏液
Need three liters lactated Ringer's.
用纱布盖上伤口
Cover those wounds in gauze.
(尼克詹宁斯)
医生 他心搏徐缓
Doctor, he's bradying down.
詹宁斯 - 插导管
Jennings? - Get a line in.
借过 让一让...
Coming through. Move it. Move it.
迈克
Mike.
死了多少人
How many casualties?
目前一人死亡
We have one fatality so far.
四人重伤
Four more badly injured.
两人情况危急
Two in critical condition.
迪米在全力抢救 但情况不容乐观
Dima is doing his best to keep them alive, but it's not looking good.
该死的
Oh, goddamn it.
伊莱 火星上的局势严重升级了
They have dramatically escalated things up there, Eli.
我们必须回应
And we need to respond.
我们需要给普勒提供帮助
What we need to do is get Poole some help.
同意 局势快失控了
I agree. Things are getting out of control.
先生 中情局确定
Sir, Central Intelligence knows for a fact
莫斯科在欢乐谷至少安插了一名克格勃
that Moscow has at least one KGB asset in Happy Valley.
当然了
Of course they do.
你不是说此事和他们有关吧
You're not saying they were involved?
不 我们相信和他们无关
No. We don't believe so.
我的意思是 航♥天♥局有些选项
The thing is there are options at NASA's disposal
是你不知道的 可以让我们重新掌控局势
to get things under control that you may not be aware of.
你是说我们在火星上也有特工
Are you saying we have assets up there too?
是的 - 我们怎么现在才听说此事
We do. - How are we just now hearing about this?
火星上有12个北朝鲜人 距离行动指挥部只有几百米
There are 12 North Koreans sitting a couple hundred feet from Ops-Com.
这能怪我们吗
Can you blame us?
基地里有什么我应该了解的武器吗
Are there any weapons on the base I should know about?
我们的人可以使用 标准弱化过的能量投射系统
Our man has access to standard attenuated energy projectile systems,
高压 氮气武器 使用非致命子弹
high pressure, nitrogen weapons, firing non lethal rounds
不会打穿居住舱的舱壁
and they can't pierce the walls of the habs.
皮肤呢 - 那就不是挠痒痒了
And skin? - It doesn't tickle.
真好啊
Delightful.
所以你的建议是
So you're suggesting what?
让中情局和克格勃控制基地
That we have the CIA and the KGB take control of the base?
我们只是认为你应该知道 以防局势真的升级
We just thought you should know. In case things did escalate.
我明白了 鲍勃
Oh, I hear you, Bob.
但我不会批准
But I am not gonna be the guy
中情局在火星上实施戒♥严♥令的
that authorizes the CIA to implement martial law on Mars.
我们必须重新牢牢掌控这个基地
We need to reestablish firm control of this base
阻止这些恐怖袭击的发生
and stop these terrorist attacks from happening.
恐怖注意 你认真的
Terrorism? Really?
伊莱 那你说这算什么
Well, what would you call it, Eli?
之前也发生过
I mean, it's happened before.
事实上 这里也发生过 - 够了
In fact, it's happened right here. - Enough.
对话结束
End of conversation.
我们必须另找解决方案
We need to find another solution here.
也许...我们可以送一支安保队上去 就像1983年那样
Maybe-- maybe we send up a security detail like in '83.
是 那次效果好极了
Yeah, because that went so well.
他们阻止了第三次世界大战
They stopped World War III.
也可以说他们差点成了三战导火索
Well, you could argue that it almost caused it.
我们反正也没多少时间了
We don't have enough time anyway.
训练和旅途要好几个月
Between training and travel, it would take months.
除非我们不用送他们过去
Unless we didn't need to send them up.
我们可以指派欢乐谷的人代理 受过足够军事训练的人
We could deputize people on Happy Valley, people with adequate military training.
火星上有多少个这样的人
Well, how many people are there like that up there?
我们的人加上苏联人 至少有12个吧
Between us and the Soviets, it must be at least a dozen, if not more.
好吧
All right...
就这么办
let's do that.
这不是我们来这里的原因
This isn't why any of us came up here,
但现在我们的职责是保障基地安全
but it's our duty now to ensure the security of this base
和全体乘员的安全
and the safety of this crew.
我们必须找出这次爆♥炸♥的负责人
We need to find those responsible for this explosion.
保持警惕 注意任何可疑的事物
So keep your eyes open for anything suspect.
我们必须确保这样的悲剧不会重演
We have got to make certain that a tragedy like this never happens again.
该死的 把我的东西放下
Shit, man. Put my stuff down!
嘿 小心点 这是私人物品
Hey. Watch it. That's personal property.
嘿 不许碰我的... - 让开
Hey, stop touching my-- - Back off!
搞...什么 别碰他
What are-- What the fuck? Get your hands off him.
一切照旧 我们继续施压
Nothing changes. We keep the pressure on.
施压 詹宁斯死了
The pressure? Jennings is dead.
这件事太过分了
This has gone too far.
听好了...
Listen up! Listen up!
你们的谈判既清晰又有力
You guys negotiated with clarity and with force.
我敬佩这一点
I respect that.
你们坚定不移
And you stood your ground.
我更敬佩...这一点
I respect that... even more.
但事实是 除非我们今天立刻解决这个问题
But the truth is unless we resolve this today, right now,
修好燃料工厂并开始生产液态氩气
and get that fuel plant repaired and pumping liquid argon
好让我们能捕获太阳系里 最宝贵的已知天体
so we can capture the most valuable known object in our solar system,
否则我们就失败了
then we've failed.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表