剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我们需要正确的设备
we need the right equipment.
控制台 处理器 服务器 通讯中继...
Consoles, processors, servers, comm relays--
航♥天♥局的风格向来冗余到极点 每一件设备都有备用的
NASA's redundant to a fault. I mean, every piece of equipment has a backup.
但都存放在凤♥凰♥号♥上 锁着呢
But they're all stored up on Phoenix under lock and key.
我们得设法 神不知鬼不觉地把东西全弄下来
We need a way to get all that down here undetected.
我可能知道该找谁
I think I know the guy.
很好
Okay, good.
那我们干还是不干
So are we doing this?
(国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局)
进展顺利
That went well.
我觉得也是
I think so.
伊莱的幽默感很有意思
Eli has an interesting sense of humor.
他是好意
He means well.
你家里人怎么样
How's your family?
哈维尔好吗 还弹钢琴吗 上次我见到...
How's Javier? Is he still playing the piano? Last time I saw--
我们把话说清楚
Let's get something straight.
工作上的事
When it comes to the work,
我觉得你说得对 我会支持你
I will support you when I think you're right.
我觉得你错了 我会反对你
And I will disagree with you when I think you're wrong.
但你不能再问我家人和儿子的情况了
But you don't get to ask me about my family or my son again.
明白吗
Understand?
亚历克斯 我是外公
Alex, it's Poppy.
嗨 怎么样
Oh, hey. How'd it go?
很好 我们一起玩得很开心
Wonderful. We've been having great fun together.
他帮我修剪了蓝莓和金橘
He helped me prune my blueberry plants and my kumquats.
乔安娜 我太感激你了
Well, Joanna. I can't thank you enough.
亚历克斯 来吧 该走了
Alex. Come on. It's time to go.
他在哪呢 - 就在这后面
Where is he? - He's right back here.
刚才还在呢
He was a moment ago.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex.
好 你去那边 我去这边
All right. You go that way. I'll go this way.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex!
我是爱德鲍德温 我在找...
This is Ed Baldwin. I'm looking for--
找到了
Got him!
亚历克斯 你不能...这样跑开
Alex! You can't-- You can't just run off like that.
你想什么呢
What were you thinking?
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
我去找你了
I was looking for you.
什么
You what?
我去找你了
I was looking for you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿...
Hey. Hey.
好了 没事
All right. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
嘿
Hey.
来吧
Come on.
你曾经...
...that which you've been...
来了
Coming.
放里面吧 - 好的 女士
Right in here. - Very good, ma'am.
我不确定 听着 要把这些东西从凤♥凰♥号♥上弄下来
I don't know. Look, to get this stuff off of Phoenix,
我不仅需要溜进货舱
not only do I have to get in on a cargo module undetected,
还得带着东西穿越墨索里尼女士 在这里新设置的安保措施
I gotta get it past Madam Mussolini's new security measures down here.
怎么 你是说做不到还是不想做
What? Are you telling me you can't do it, or you won't?
我的人能把东西从凤♥凰♥号♥上弄下来 但是把东西从装卸区弄到这下面来
My guy can get it off Phoenix. But getting it out of the loading dock down here,
是个问题 这些东西的安保级别都很高
there's the problem. See all this shit's flagged high-security.
在装卸区出现 就会被他们送到安全区锁起来
So if it turns up in the dock, they're gonna put it in secure lockup.
那我就拿不到了 谁都拿不到
Where I got no access. No one does.
也许有办法
I mean, maybe there's a way around that.
但我不确定
But I don't know.
似乎很危险 我现在做的事没什么风险
It seems dicey. What I got going on right now, you know, it's low-risk.
我这次外派已经快结束了
I don't have that long left on my tour.
所以我回到地球时 会在家人身边
So when I get back Earthside, I'm gonna be with my family,
拥有一大笔钱
sitting on a nice little nest egg.
你的格局太小了 戴尔 我之前的合伙人格局就很小
You are thinking so small, Dale. You know, my former partner, he thought small.
总担心我们会失去已经打造的东西
Was always worried we'd lose what we built up.
所以他思想保守 就像你现在这样
So he was on the defense. Just like you're doing right now.
如果我让他来做决策 我们现在还在车♥库♥里干活呢
And if I let him make all the decisions, we'd still be working out of our garage.
但我们当时名下只有几千美元
But we went from having a few thousand dollars to our name.
而我现在的身价达数十亿
Now I'm worth billions.
所以我问你 迈尔斯 你想当百万富翁还是亿万富翁
So, I ask you, Miles, do you wanna be a millionaire or a billionaire?
亿万富翁啊 - 我总得想办法说服他嘛
Billionaire, huh? - I had to break through to him somehow.
好 我得去乔安娜那接亚历克斯
Yeah, better go get Alex from Joanna.
他是个好孩子 很聪明
He is a good kid. He's so smart.
是
Yeah.
嘿 你们俩似乎挺合得来
Hey, you two seem to get along pretty well.
我们之间还不是很亲密
We haven't really clicked yet.
会亲密起来的 我和我爸也有过不合
It'll come. You know, my dad and I, we had our moments.
他是个工程师 对吧
He was an engineer, right?
是 他很爱造东西
Yeah. He loved to build things.
他有各种模型 摆得家里到处都是
He had all these models. Put them all over the den.
我也是模型爱好者 令人安心
I'm a model freak too. It's very calming.
他有个双子星飞船 摆在泰坦二号♥火箭上
You know, he had this one of a Gemini spacecraft sitting atop a Titan II rocket.
我知道这是他的最爱
And I knew it was his favorite.
所以他出门时 我就把模型从架子上拿下来
So when he was gone, I would take it down off the shelf,
趁他不在时玩
play with it when he wasn't around.
但是有一天
But one day,
我给弄坏了 - 不好
I broke it. - Uh-oh.
他把我狠狠骂了一顿 - 一定的
He peeled the bark off me for that. - I bet he did.
但他出门又买♥♥了一套新模型
But then he went out and he bought a new model kit.
强迫我一块块重新组装起来
And he made me rebuild it piece by piece,
同时站在我身后指点我
while he looked over my shoulder and instructed me.
我感觉
And I felt
那天和他非常亲近
so close to him that day.
真好 - 装完模型后
That's nice. - And when we were done,
那是他第一次告诉我有些鸟会逆向飞行
that was the first time that he told me about the birds that fly backwards.
什么
The what?
每年冬天都能看到整群的这种鸟 向北飞去过冬
Every winter you see whole flocks of them flying north for the winter.
知道它们为什么逆向飞吗 - 不知道
Do you know why they fly backwards? - Not a clue.
因为它们想看看自己去过哪里
Because they want to see where they've been,
因为这样它们才知道自己要飞去哪里
because that's how they know where they're going.
我喜欢
I like that.
总有一天 小亚历克斯会回忆起你
You know, someday, young Alex is gonna look back at you
就像我回忆起我爸
the same way that I look back at my dad.
所以你做自己就好
So just be yourself.
分享你的热情所在
Share your passion.
这是我得到的最好的礼物
That's the greatest gift I ever got.
你好 罗萨莱斯小姐
Hello, Miss Rosales.
也许你不记得我了 我是...
Perhaps you don't remember me. I'm--
不 我记得你
No, I remember you.
你怎么来了 - 对不起 但...
What the fuck are you doing here? - I'm sorry, but...
抱歉吓到你了 但...
I'm sorry for startling you, but...
你不该来这里的
You shouldn't be here.
拜托
Please.
请给我一点时间
Please, just give me a minute.
可能只有你能明白
You're the only person who might understand.
我求她把引擎设计给我
I begged her for that engine design,
但她不肯帮忙 无论我怎么求她都没用
but she would not help me, no matter how much I pleaded with her.
没有引擎设计 我们在1994年根本不可能发射
There was no way we were going to be able to launch at '94 without it.
克格勃跟我说
I was told by the KGB
去国际宇航大会上找她 无论如何也要弄到设计图
to go to her at the IAC conference to do whatever I had to to get the design...
但我拒绝了
but I refused.
于是我的主管派了两个人去她的房♥间
So my handler sent two men into her room.
威胁说要把玛高报告给联邦调查局
They threatened to report Margo to the FBI unless she cooperated.
但她依然不肯把引擎设计交给他们
And still, she would not give them the engine design.
于是
So,
他们开始当着她的面要勒死我
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表