剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
你在地球上有家人吗
You have any family down there?
有个老公
My husband.
是前夫
I mean, my ex-husband.
他在我们起飞前十天 跟我闪电离婚了
He did that whole quickie divorce thing. Ten days before blast off.
见鬼 我很遗憾
Shit. Sorry.
不必 他想要孩子 而我想去火星
Don't be. He wanted kids and I wanted to go to Mars.
我们走吧 去借酒消愁
But let's go drown our sorrows, shall we?
你得接住
You gotta catch it.
你觉得伊利亚 给这些人弄各种东西能赚多少钱
How much do you think Ilya makes? Getting all this stuff for these people?
我们来算算 我上周给了他20块 让他给我弄卫生棉条
Let's see, I gave him 20 bucks last week to get me tampons
总比食堂卖♥♥的“高级厕纸”要强
better than the glorified TP rolls they sell in the PX.
我还给了他10美元买♥♥纯棉内♥裤♥
I gave him ten dollars for all-cotton undies.
3块钱买♥♥酒
Three bucks for drinks.
他一个月光是从我身上就赚40到50美元
He hauls in $40 to $50 from me a month alone.
用这个数字乘以每天到这里来的人数
So times that by however many people you see coming in here every day.
我觉得他赚得盆满钵满 对
And I'd say he makes a shitload. Yeah.
想再来一杯吗
Do you want another?
你请客就来 - 好
If you're buying. - Oh, yeah.
怎么了 - 请再来两杯
What? - Two more, please.
马上就来 你有柠檬吧
Coming right up. You got lemon, right?
你似乎把火星的一切都吃透了 伊利亚
You seem to have everything figured out up here, Ilya.
除了那台该死的蒸馏器 它运作得太慢了
Other than that fucking still. So slow.
但你会学会的 朋友 耐心点
But you'll come to learn, my friend. Give it time.
我不确定 我每月都短缺一千块
Don't know about that. I'm a grand shy of what I need every month,
我老婆很不开心
and my wife is not happy.
赫利俄斯是个烂公♥司♥
Helios, they are a shit company.
很贪婪 而且不走正道
They're greedy and they're cheats.
我为他们工作15年了 先在月球 现在在这里
I worked for them for 15 years. First on Moon, now here.
于是有一天我对自己说
So one day I said to myself,
“好 玩歪门邪道是吧 我也会 而且比你强”
"Fine, you want to rig game? I can do same, only better than you."
我在月球起手的时候 规模很小
When I started on Moon, we were just small operation.
杰克丹尼威士忌 香烟 色情杂♥志♥
Jack Daniel's, cigarettes, some pornography.
经典的那些 《花♥花♥公♥子♥》 《阁楼》
The classy stuff, Playboy, Penthouse.
但市场很不好
But it was a tough market.
这里的生意好多了
Here, business much better.
真厉害 哥们 那航♥天♥局呢 他们知道吗
That's great, man. But what about NASA? Do they know?
我一向非常小心
I'm very careful. Always.
月球上有个人在我走后接手
Man on moon who took over after I left,
结果被抓了
he was caught.
他们指控他逃税
They charged him with tax evasion.
真是个蠢货
Fucking idiot.
那伊利亚 我不知道 你需不需要...
So, Ilya, do you ever need like, I don't know.
你...需要帮忙吗 找个人帮你
Do you-- Do you need help? Like an extra pair of hands?
我喜欢单干
I prefer to work alone.
如我所说 我必须小心
As I said, I must be careful.
是 我理解 明白 我只是想 也许...
Yeah, I understand. I got it. I just thought that maybe--
别傻了
Don't be a fucking moron.
知道迈尔斯的日常工作是什么吗
Don't you know what Miles's day job is?
他负责修理整个基地的环境系统
He repairs environmental systems all over the base.
包括楼上楼下的限制区域
Restricted areas, down and up.
就是说他有... - 绿色胸卡
Which means he's got a... - Green badge.
他能去很多基地里你永远去不了的地方
He can get to parts of the base you never could.
但是 嘿 我又不懂
But, hey, what do I know?
好吧
Okay.
也许我们可以配合一次试试
Maybe we'll do test run.
明天来装卸区B找我
Meet me tomorrow, loading dock B.
没问题
Sure thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么 我只是指出显而易见的事
For what? All I did was point out the obvious.
是
Yeah.
不过你还欠我一杯酒
You do owe me another drink though.
他们有需求 我们来供货
They demand, we supply.
记住 这是客户服务 要微笑 但别过头
Now remember, this is customer service. Smile, but not too big.
微笑即可 要看着客户的眼睛
Just a little smile. And look customer in the eye.
我们希望他们有需求时会想起我们
We want them to think of us when they need something.
一 二还是三
One, two or three?
要让他们感到宾至如归
And make them feel like they're home.
给 把一切都记下来
Here. Write everything down.
永远只能用铅笔 不能用电脑
Always with pencil, no computer.
记下货物名称 数量 永远要精确
What kind, how many. Always precise.
然后我下单到地球
Then I'll take order, send down to Earth.
然后我在那边的搭档找到货物 弄上飞船
And my partner there, he finds item, gets it on ship.
这是什么原理
And how does that work?
你在货舱里有个秘密舱室什么的
Do you have a secret compartment in the cargo hold or something?
先说最重要的事 迈老斯 耐心点
First things first, Milosh. All in good time.
(地下三层)
嗨 伊利亚
Hey, Ilya.
(丹碧丝)
(阁楼)
(康雅)
(谢谢)
听着 永远要对方先付代金券
Now you always ask for scrip first.
然后再交货
Then hand the package.
有任何需要就来找我
And you let me know if there's anything else you need.
永远保持微笑 笑得更灿烂一点 很好
Always smile. Bigger smile. Good.
在楼上要更加小心
Be more careful upstairs.
那个混♥蛋♥帕尔默对我心存怨恨
That asshole Palmer, he has a hard-on for me.
要和善
So be nice.
动作要快
Be quick.
收钱 交货 走人
In and out. Ticktock.
你好 迈尔斯
What's up, Miles.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
(存款)
(请插入代金券)
(存款成功)
你现在必须改变思维方式了 迈老斯
You must start thinking different now, Milosh.
你注意到有人需要某样东西
You notice someone needs something.
就暗示也许你能提供解决方案
Suggest maybe you have solution for this.
永远要想在别人前头 世上没有免费的午餐
Always be thinking ahead. Nothing is free.
这是苏联之道
This is Russian way.
你来说
Say it.
相对运动接近为零
Getting close to zero, relative motion.
我们的自旋一旦和对接平台同步
And once we've matched our spin with the docking platform,
我将进一步对准我们的对接环
I'll refine our ring alignment.
好 旋转已经同步
Okay. Got the spin matched nicely.
游侠 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger, Happy Valley.
可以进行对接程序测试
You are go to proceed with docking procedure test.
收到
Copy that.
我希望这是在捕获真正的小行星
I'd rather be dancing with an actual asteroid.
触碰操纵杆要轻柔 将靠近速度保持在每秒1米
Just the easy touch-and-go. Closure rate holding steady at one meter per second.
30米
Thirty meters.
读数12168
We're reading a 12168.
操控有些滞后
Controls are a bit sluggish.
15米
Fifteen meters.
斯薇塔 你模拟这个行动一周了
Sveta, you've been simming this all week.
想试试真家伙吗
Wanna try it for real?
想 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
你来控制
Your controls.
我来控制
I have control.
好 10米
Okay, ten meters.
移♥动♥要慢 最后阶段留出滞后空间
Go easy on the translation. Allow for the lag when in the low.
4米 即将和平台对接
Four meters. Approaching docking of the platform.
1米 稳住
One meter. Keep her steady.
(已对准)
对接完成
Docking complete.
干得漂亮 斯薇塔 好样的
Nicely done, Sveta. Nicely done.
你们弄错了 我是加拿大公民
This is a mistake. I'm a Canadian citizen.
走
Move!
12时13分
Twelve hours and 13 minutes.
七号♥讯问室
Interview room 7.
斯捷潘古拉警督
Police Lieutenant Stepan Gura.
讯问玛格丽特雷诺兹
Interview with Margaret Reynolds.
我认为这里有误会
I think there is a misunderstanding.
我刚才在报摊买♥♥报纸 然后...
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表