剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
请让我们听音乐好吗 霍华德斯特恩的歌♥我听腻了
Can we listen to music, please? I'm sick of Howard Stern.
我刚刚怎么说的
What'd I just say?
阿莱达 是工作电♥话♥
Aleida. It's work.
(航♥天♥局来电)
(四个未接来电 航♥天♥局)
你还好吗 - 我很好
You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
我今天在家办公
I'm just gonna work from home today.
好 我们走了 晚上见
All right. We're gonna head out. I'll see you tonight.
爱你 - 我也爱你
Love you. - Love you too.
爸 走吧
Dad, let's go.
它们来自北方
They are from the North.
飞来过冬
They fly down for the winter.
情有可原
I do not blame them.
叫做北方红腹灰雀
They're called Northern Bullfinches.
这些鸟很有耐心
They're patient birds.
它们知道要等土壤解冻 花才会开
They know they have to wait for the soil before the flowers bloom.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
我认识你
I know you.
你是谁
Who are you?
一个把你的利益放在心上的人
Someone with your best interests at heart.
而你在星城惹麻烦 这些利益也没有得到满足
And those interests are not served by making waves at Star City.
麦迪逊女士 冬天来了
It is winter now, Miss Madison.
春天还会远吗
But soon it will be spring.
你得像这些朋友一样耐心
You must be patient like our friends here.
瞧瞧是谁赏光造访啊
Well, look who decided to grace us with a visit.
这可不公平
See, that ain't fair.
你怎么年龄越大就越帅啊
How is it that you manage to get more and more handsome with age?
来 嗨 队长
Come here. Hey, Cap.
什么情况
What?
威廉约瑟夫泰勒 - 这个小戒指
William Joseph Tyler. - This little thing?
罗伯终于决定跟你结婚了
So Rob finally decided to make an honest man out of you?
他在努力
He's trying.
我真替你们俩高兴
Well, I am so happy for you guys.
真的 恭喜
Really. Congratulations.
大喜的日子是哪天啊
So, when is the big day?
明年春 记下来吧 - 好 我会的
Next spring. Mark it down. - Okay. I will.
还有 我听说你表现优异
And I heard you've been kicking ass
在宇航员事务部混得不错 - 一直关注我啊
over here at Astronaut Affairs. - Keeping tabs on me, huh?
我只是在确保我的辅♥导♥有所收获
I'm just making sure my tutelage paid off.
收获多着呢
And then some.
所以 什么风把你吹来了
So, what brings you to the ranch?
霍布森
Hobson.
他想让我重返欢乐谷
He wants me to head back up to Happy Valley.
接替彼得斯
Take over for Peters.
是吗
Really?
然后呢
And?
我说会考虑一下
I told him I'd think about it.
他们真的很需要你 火星上一团糟
I mean, they could really use you up there. It's a mess.
我想也是 但我不确定
I suppose so, but I don't know.
再次回到太空
Heading back up there again
在经历了丹尼那些事后
after everything that happened with Danny in the end.
我...不知道自己能否做到
I just-- I don't know if I could.
嘿 那件事不是你的错 队长
Hey, that wasn't on you, Cap.
你必须清楚这一点 我们都清楚
You gotta know that. We all do.
当时别无选择 你为了我们大家才迫不得已的
There was just no other choice. You know, you did what you had to do for all of us.
过去七年里我一直在对自己这么说
I've been telling myself that for the last seven years.
并不能让我晚上睡个好觉
Doesn't help me sleep any better at night.
你得翻篇了
You gotta move on.
重出江湖吧 这对你有好处
Get back in the saddle. It'll be good for you.
但问题就在这里 没有人能真正翻篇
But that's the thing, is you don't ever really move on.
伤害过的那些人 失去的那些人
The people you've hurt, the people you've lost,
永远会记挂在心里 如影随形
you just carry 'em around with you wherever you go.
“天使在光明的大门之后等候”
"Through the shining gate where the angels wait."
回头见 队长
I will see you around, Cap.
还是随缘吧
Or maybe not.
(M7 团结号♥)
准备启动等离子推进器 开始进入火星转移轨道
We are a go for a plasma drive start and Trans-Mars injection
倒计时 五 四 三 二 一
in five, four, three, two, one.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表