剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
接下来几周里又死了12人
Another 12 over the next few weeks.
大楼里其他区域死亡16♥4♥人
16♥4♥ in the rest of the building.
一共195人
195 total.
莎伦阿特金斯 鲍勃基普林 莫莉柯布 - 我知道这些名字
Sharon Atkins, Bob Kipling, Molly Cobb... - I know the names.
比尔施特劳塞尔呢 不 他没死
Bill Strausser? No. He wasn't killed.
他很走运
He was lucky.
他们不得不挖开 3吨♥的钢筋混凝土才找到他
They had to dig through three tons of rebar and concrete to find him.
但花生是幸运的
But Peanut was lucky.
他只是骨盆粉碎和脊髓断裂而已
He only had his pelvis shattered and his spinal cord severed.
我去找你来着
I went looking for you.
刚一能站起来就去了
Soon as I could stand.
穿过大楼 去了你的办公室
Started walking through the building, went to your office,
推开外门 然后...
pushed through the outer doors and...
来到了户外
there was just open air.
有一瞬间 我心想
Like, for a moment, I thought,
“我在云端 这里是天堂 我一定是死了”
"I'm in the clouds. This is heaven. I must be dead."
但只是那一侧的大楼没了
But it was just... the side of the building was gone.
整个一侧都没了
The whole side of the building.
我不知道我在那里站着想天堂想了多久
I don't know how long I stood there thinking about heaven.
我希望...并祈祷
And I hoped-- I hoped... and I prayed...
你也在天堂
that you were in heaven too.
有个人 警♥察♥或消防员什么的 我现在还不知道是谁
Someone-- some cop, or fireman, or something. I still don't know who--
有个人过来把我救了出去
Someone came and got me and took me out.
在我经过外部办公室时
And as I passed through the outer office...
我看到他们抬着艾玛的尸体
I saw them picking up Emma's body.
她死了
She died.
当场死亡
Right there.
死在了办公桌前
At her desk.
自己的岗位上
At her post.
不管有没有用吧
For what it's worth...
我希望我当时也在场
I wish I'd been there.
在我的办公桌前
At my desk.
在我的岗位上
At my post.
玛高 你想怎样
What do you want, Margo?
你真的认为我会跟你合作 搞定这颗该死的小行星
You really think I'm gonna work with you on this stupid asteroid?
我觉得你知道这颗该死的小行星 对全人类有多重要
I think you know how big this stupid asteroid thing is for all of us.
它将改变世界
It'll change the world.
我不干
I'm not doing this.
阿莱达
Aleida...
那你离开这里回家后
you'll leave here, you'll go home,
你会备受折磨 因为 本来可以得到的解决方案
and you'll be tortured by the fact that there was a solution to be had,
失之毫厘
and it was just out of reach.
这会让你感到困扰 慢慢崩溃
It'll eat at you and fester,
等到你终于想出解决方案时
and by the time you finally get the solution--
因为你一定能做到 我知道你能
because you will get the solution, you know you will--
那时窗口期已过 一切都太迟了
the window will have closed, and it'll be too late,
你会后悔... - 别装作你还了解我的样子
and you will regret that-- - Don't act like you know me anymore!
你已经不了解我了
You don't know me anymore.
我非常了解后悔的感觉
I know all about regret.
相信我 我非常了解
Believe me, I know all about it.
我了解那无数个反复思考过去的事
About sleepless nights spent going over and over things in the past
却无能为力的夜晚
that you can't change.
我知道我们这次能成功
I know that we can do this.
我们能解决这个问题
We can solve this problem.
我们能改变人类历史的进程
And we can change the course of human history...
就在现在 今晚 在这个房♥间里
right now, tonight, in this room.
你尽管讨厌我好了
Hate me if you want,
但和我一起解决这个难题吧
but work the problem with me.
离子束牵引不行的
Ion-beam shepherding won't work.
小行星会被大气层弹开
The asteroid would skip off the atmosphere.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
胳膊骨折 肋骨挫伤 肺塌陷
Broken arm, bruised ribs, collapsed lung.
天啊
My God.
工作时间太长
These types of accidents will happen
就会发生这样的事故
when you are working too many hours.
事故
Accident?
这不是事故 医生
This was not an accident, Doctor.
佩特罗斯说液压升降机故障了
Petros says the hydraulic lifter malfunctioned.
迈老斯
Milosh.
怎么回事
What is this?
你派人掐我的脖子 就是这么回事
You sent a man to put his hands on my fucking throat. That's what this is.
你背着我做事
You went behind me.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me,
将我建立的一切置于风险中
put everything I had at risk.
我感觉不认识你了 迈老斯
I don't know you anymore, Milosh.
我没变 伊利亚
I haven't changed, Ilya.
看看你的身边
Look around you.
这地方马上要遍地黄金了
This whole place is gonna be swimming in money.
每个人都有机会 我不能浪费的机会
That's opportunity for everybody. That's the kind of opportunity I can't waste.
但我依然希望你参与进来
But I still want you to be part of it.
“参与这个”
"Part of this."
是我带你入行的
I was the one who brought you in here!
你小声点 - 我...
Keep your voice down. - I--
听着 我知道你很喜欢这个酒吧
Look, I know how much you like this bar.
我知道它对你意义重大
I know how much it means to you.
你可以随时光顾
So, you can come by anytime.
你在我最需要的时候帮过我
You helped me when I needed it most.
我永远不会忘记 真的
I won't ever forget that. I won't.
好 是的 但同一时期内
Okay, yeah, but there was also a 30% increase
事故数量也增加了30%
in accidents over the same period.
看看上周罗杰的事 对吧
Look at Roger last week, right?
或今天早些时候佩特罗斯遭遇的事故
Or Petros earlier today.
我不知道你们怎么看 但我认为撕裂伤 骨折
I don't know about you, but I don't think lacerations, broken bones
和二度烧伤不是轻伤
and second-degree burns are ticky-tacky crap.
这份工作有风险
It's a risky job.
对 但你认为当他们增加轮值
Yeah, what do you think is gonna happen
行动频率翻番后会怎样呢
when they increase shifts and double up their operational tempo?
想过吗 现在有风险 没错 我们来之前就知道
Huh? It's risky now, yeah, and that's what we signed up for.
我们很坚强 但这个金发姑娘项目 可能完全就是危险的
We're tough. But this Goldilocks thing, it could be flat out dangerous.
我跟你们讲 人们会继续受伤 甚至丧命
I'm telling you, people are gonna keep getting hurt, maybe killed.
你这样做只会激怒公♥司♥
All you're gonna do is get the company riled up.
然后我们就完蛋了 - 你们已经完蛋了
And then we're screwed. - Oh, you're already screwed.
这是非公开会议
This is a private meeting.
抱歉打扰 但我觉得有些事你们得知道
Sorry for cutting in, but I thought there's some things you need to know
事关你们心心念的工资的发放时间
about these pay schedules that you're counting on.
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
他就是来挑事的 因为他的执行官一职被撤了 明白吗
He's just stirring the pot 'cause he got canned as XO. Okay?
没错
Well, that is true.
我多年前就是个挑事的人 但是
I am an old pot stirrer from way back when, but...
这次不是挑事 是要引爆了
this one's shaken, not stirred.
算了
Never mind.
听着 重点是赫利俄斯 要改变计算奖金的方式
Look, the point is Helios is changing the way they calculate bonuses.
什么 - 他们不能这么干 我签了合同的
What? - They can't do that. I signed a contract.
他们能这么干 具体数字是什么 - 等等
Can they do that? What are the numbers? - Hold on.
他们要修改积分系统
They're revamping the point system.
之前是500分达到第一档奖金 对吗
Used to be you reached the first bonus tier at 500 points, right?
对 - 现在要五千分了
Right. - Now it's gonna take 5,000.
奖金本身也变了
The bonuses themselves have changed.
第一档奖金本来是两万美元
First-tier bonus used to be $20,000.
现在是五千
Now it's 5,000.
看吧 都写在这里呢
Look, it's all right here.
该死 山姆是对的
Shit, Sam was right.
全变了
It's completely changed.
他们不能这么干
They can't do that.
他们已经干了 这份新时间表
They just did. This new schedule's going out
要和下一份综合行动计划文件一同发布
with the next integrated operational planning document.
他们怎么能这么干 - 他们不能这样 因为我签了...
How can they do this? - They can't do that because I've signed--
我们不能让他们得逞 - 他们当然能得逞
We can't let them get away with this. - Of course they can get away with it.
知道为什么吗 因为我们的合同 可由公♥司♥酌情更改
You know why? Because our contracts can be altered at the company's discretion.
我一直在跟你们说这个 查查去吧
This is what I've been telling you guys. Look it up.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表