剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
现在能看到行动指挥处的情况了
And now we've got Ops-Com.
我从没想到我会这么说 上帝保佑北朝鲜
I never thought I'd say this, but God bless North Korea.
准备接收最新状态报告了吗
You ready for status update?
上传已就绪 请开始吧
Ready for uplink whenever you're ready.
欢乐谷 确认 我们已安装备用鉴频器
Happy Valley, confirming we have the backup discriminator installed
下次模拟时将会启用
and will be up and running for the next simulation.
听见了吗
Do you hear that?
看来萨曼莎玛茜也许没辜负你对她的信任
It appears Samantha Massey may have just vindicated your faith in her.
收到 游侠号♥ 谢谢你的汇报
Copy, Ranger. Thanks for the update.
但我们来确定一下 我再测试一次
But let us make sure. I'll test it again.
电气 环境和耗材 准备把下一次模拟点火信♥号♥♥
EECOM, start preparing the next burn simulation
发给游侠号♥
for transmission to Ranger.
再发一个测试信♥号♥♥
Send another ping.
搞定 - 好
We're in. - Yes.
太好了 - 游侠号♥通过了我们的信♥号♥♥
Come on. Yes. - Ranger authenticated our ping.
好 大家做得好
All right. Good job, everybody.
我们的鉴频器启动了 我们控制了他们的引擎
Our discriminator's in and we control their engines.
来吧
Here we go.
过去这个月 我们做了多次风险评估
And after doing multiple risk assessments over this past month,
我们认为开采日程无法进一步提前了
we don't feel we can expedite the mining schedule any further.
(预算表和日程)
我得说 总统会很失望的
I've gotta say, the president is gonna be disappointed
预计交付时间在两年后
with this projected two-year delivery timeline.
一定有办法能让铱矿石更快进入市场
There's gotta be a way to get the iridium to market more quickly.
我们可以建造更多飞船 配备钻机和土方机械
We could build more ships, with drills, dirt movers.
但这样会增加成本
That will, however, drive up costs.
天啊 不行
Oh, Christ, no.
成本已经高达万亿美元了
We're already looking at a trillion dollars.
如果我跟他说还要更多 他可能会把我们全炒掉
If I tell him it's gonna cost even more, he might just fire us all.
感谢大家的点子
Well, I appreciate the ideas.
继续开动脑筋 看看能否想出解决方案
Keep spitballing and let's see if we can get something that sticks.
是 伊莱 下一代火星飞船的资金
Right. Eli, when can we expect funding approval to clear
大概什么时候能批下来
for the next generation of Mars transports?
等我答复吧
Let me get back to you on that.
但最后期限快到了
But we're bumping up against source deadlines.
想想看吧 如果这些该死的政客
Just imagine what we could accomplish
不制♥造♥各种障碍 我们能取得多大的成就
if these fucking politicians got out of our way.
他们最擅长把事情推到最后 不得不下决定的一刻
Their great skill is putting off decisions until absolutely necessary.
你能给这些轨道计算提点意见吗
Could I get you to weigh in on these trajectory calculations?
我需要你把这个交给瑟吉
I need you to get this to Sergei.
我想找不同的人来看看这些分散的轨道
I want a fresh pair of eyes on these dispersal trajectories.
我们必须完全确定
We need to be completely certain that
已经考虑到了最糟糕的可能性 才能向当权者提出方案
we've accounted for the worst possible case before we pitch the powers that be.
不 我不管了
No, I'm done with that.
过去一个月里 我一直在你们俩之间传字条
I've been passing these notes between you guys for the past month.
我们没时间这样来回折腾
We don't have time for all this back-and-forth.
但我们需要他的帮助
But we need his help.
他比任何人都更了解月球转移轨道
He understands translunar trajectories better than anyone.
好 但我们必须当面咨♥询♥
Okay. But we have to do this face-to-face.
在哪 他们全天候监视着我
Where? They're watching me 24-7.
可以在我家见面
We can meet at my house.
我们就说要在那里研究这个问题
We'll tell them we're working on this there.
太冒险了
That's risky.
这事哪有不冒险的地方
What part of this isn't?
屏幕怎么回事 - 什么
What's wrong with the screen? - What?
之前从没像这样有过静电
There's never been static like this before.
可能是因为显示器旧了
Perhaps it's because it's an old monitor.
怎么了
What is going on?
监控显示器出故障了
The surveillance monitors are malfunctioning.
当然会出故障了 这都乱成一团了
Of course it is malfunctioning. This is a mess!
长官 让我们来解决吧 你不必...
Sir, let us resolve the issue, you should not have to--
等等
Hold on...
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道
I do not know.
这是美国的间谍设备 竟然出现在
This American espionage equipment was found on
朝鲜民♥主♥主义人♥民♥共和国神圣的领土上
sovereign soil of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea!
这种行为太令人愤慨了 我们要讨个说法
We demand an explanation for this outrageous behavior!
我猜这是在你们基地里找到的
I take it you found this thing in your complex?
它导致屏幕上有静电干扰
This cause static on screen.
什么屏幕
What screen?
她问什么屏幕
She wants to know which screen.
我明白了
I see.
你们发现这东西连接在 你们用来监视我们的系统上
So, you found this hooked up to the system you use to spy on us.
跟她说民♥主♥主义人♥民♥共和国
Tell her the Democratic People's Republic
要求肇事者得到惩罚
demands whoever did this to be punished!
赵指挥要求你们调查
Commander Cho demand you investigate.
我很乐意帮忙
I'm happy to help,
但我们需要到你们的基地去
but it would mean that we need to come into your complex
看看这个设备是在哪找到的
to see where the device was discovered.
她想派人到我们的舱室去搜查
She wants to send her people into the module to search it.
不行 我们决不允许有人侵入我们的领土
No! We will countenance no intrusions into our territory.
如果朝鲜人♥民♥共和国遭到入侵
If the People's Republic of Korea is intruded upon,
后果很严重
there will be devastating consequences.
我现在没时间扯这个 好吗
I don't have time for this right now. All right?
不能等小行星任务之后再说吗
Can't this wait until after the asteroid mission?
指挥官为带来的不便道歉
The commander apologizes for your inconvenience.
同时呢 我能查到这东西的来源
In the meantime, I can track this down.
上面有航♥天♥局序列号♥ 我只能做到这一步了
It's got a NASA serial number. That's the best I can do.
她说她会把你的要求传达给航♥天♥局
She says she will convey your demands to NASA.
她在拖延时间
She's stalling.
告诉她 立刻逮捕并讯问
Tell her to immediately arrest and question
赫利俄斯技术员迈尔斯戴尔 只有他去过我们的舱室
Helios technician Miles Dale. He's the only one who has been in our module.
指挥官想表达他的... - 迈尔斯戴尔
Commander wishes to express his-- - Miles Dale?
塔尔梅奇女士 - 是 指挥官
Ms. Talmadge? - Yes, Commander?
我有个设备需要你查一下
I have a part I need you to track down.
看看它是从哪来的 谁能拿到 立刻去办
See where it came from, who had access. Immediately.
是 指挥官
Aye, aye, Commander.
她是腐朽的资本主义制度中 一无是处的傀儡
She is a useless tool of the decadent capitalist system.
我会亲自调查此事
I will investigate this incident myself.
谢谢 - 嘿 李
Thank you. - Hey, Lee.
你还好吗 文荣怎么样
How you doing otherwise? How's Moon Yeong?
两个人分开挺难的
It is difficult being parted.
是 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I know what you mean.
但我们很快就会回地球的
But we will be back Earthside before you know it.
扎伊 我这一辈子
You know, Zay, out of everything I've done in my life,
你是我最自豪的成就
you are my proudest achievement.
(视频邮件 收件人:以赛亚约翰逊)
看你长成这么优秀的小伙子
To see you grow up to be a fine young man,
现在有了自己的家庭
and now gone on to have a family of your own.
我...
I just--
这对我来说比任何任务徽章都更有意义
Well, that means more to me than any mission patch.
我想当全世界最棒的奶奶
And I intend to be the best goddamn grandma on the planet.
那么 离大日子还有三个月 是吗
So what, we got three months until the big day, huh?
好吧 那时候金发姑娘 已经在去地球的路上了
Yeah. Goldilocks should be well on her way to Earth by then.
我也是
And so will I.
我有一件后悔的事
One of my regrets...
就是没能看到你学会走路
is that I never got to see you take your first steps
也没看到你学会说话
or say your first words.
现在我可以在你的女儿身上弥补缺憾了
And now I'll get to do that with your daughter.
抱歉 这话...
Sorry, that...
让我也很吃惊
That took me by surprise.
我就是太开心了
I'm just so happy.
好了
Anyway...
我知道你讨厌《星际争霸战》 但你最好习惯一下
I know you hate Star Trek but you better get used to it
因为我保证会让宝贝孙女 成为彻底的“星粉”
because I'm gonna make sure that my grandbaby is a full-blown Trekkie.
没错 我们会一起看 所有的剧集 三部全都看
That's right. We're gonna watch all the series. All three of them.
《阴阳魔界》和《鲍勃纽哈特秀》
And The Twilight Zone, and The Bob Newhart Show.
《陆军野战医院》 《神探可伦坡》
M*A*S*H, Columbo...
玛高
Margo.
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表