剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
作为高级项目管♥理♥员♥ 我要...
As senior project manager, I'll--
我要审核一下 - 不是...
I'll take this under review. - No--
拜托 爱德 别乱搞
Come on, Ed, don't screw around.
该死的
Goddamn it.
我知道我们能解决的
I know we can get there.
只是另外一个工程问题而已
It's just another engineering problem.
能解决的
It can be solved.
我们没时间
We don't have time.
小行星很快就会永远离开 我们能触及的范围
Soon the asteroid will be out of our reach forever.
我们需要大胆行动
We need to take some... bold action,
因为我们现在的方案都不可行
'cause what we're doing right now isn't working.
那你有什么建议
So, what do you suggest?
我建议
I suggest
我和阿莱达合作
that Aleida and I work together on this.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
如果我们合作 我有信心能找出解决方案
If we do, I feel confident that we will come up with a solution.
她认为你已经死了
She believes you are dead.
她会伤心 生气
She'll be upset. She'll be angry.
她为什么会同意跟你合作
Why would she agree to work with you?
因为我了解她
Because I know her.
她是顶尖的工程师
She's an engineer's engineer.
她一头扎进一个问题中时 会变得极度专注
And when she digs in on a problem, she becomes obsessive.
我也一样 这是我们的天性
Same as me. It's in our nature.
她生我的气也好 讨厌我也好
She might be upset with me. She might hate me,
但她在找到解决方案前 决不可能放下这个问题
but she will not be able to let this go until she finds a solution.
此时此刻 我向你保证 她一定在酒店房♥间里踱步
Right now, I guarantee you she's pacing up and down in her hotel room,
想找到解决办法 和我一样
trying to crack this, same as me.
她今晚会通宵达旦 明天还会再想上一整天 我也一样
She will be at it all night and all day tomorrow. So will I.
如果我们合作 我们一定能成功
If we work together, we can pull this off.
我们必须认为她会告诉美国政♥府♥你还活着
We must assume she will tell the American government you're alive,
然后莫斯科会希望赶在他们之前 宣布你变节的事
and then Moscow will want to announce your defection before they do.
但你明白吗 这么做 会让你暴露在全世界的目光之下
But do you understand that by doing this, you're gonna unmask yourself to the world?
人们会说你是间谍 叛徒
That they're gonna call you a spy, a traitor?
我考虑过了
I've considered that.
所以你准备当全美国人最讨厌的女人
So you're ready to be the most hated woman in America?
我不喜欢这样的前景
I don't relish the prospect,
但我准备好冒这个险了
but I'm prepared to take that chance.
为什么
Why?
只有这样才能找到解决方案
That's the only way to find a solution.
玛高 为什么
Why, Margo?
我不想藏着
I don't want to hide.
我不想再藏着了
I don't want to hide anymore.
我想参与这个项目
I want to be a part of this.
你已经参与了
You are a part of this.
坐在后面的房♥间里 通过耳机跟你说话
Sitting in a back room talking to you through an earpiece?
感觉就像双手被捆在背后
My hands are tied behind my back.
我觉得应该由我负责 星城的金发姑娘捕获行动
I think I should be in charge of Star City's Goldilocks capture operation.
终于说出真话了
Well, now we reach the truth.
你想再次得到权力
You want power... again.
就像毒瘾一样 不是吗
It's like a drug, no?
我的...
My--
我的毒品是工作 这份工作
My drug is the work, this work.
你这么说对这些人来说不会有任何区别
Well, it will not make any difference to these people.
在他们看来 你永远会是一个叛徒
For them, you're gonna be always a traitor,
这边和那边都不会有人相信你
and no one will trust you here... or there.
我不在乎别人怎么看我
I don't care what people think of me.
我知道我过去做过什么 为什么做
I know what I did in the past and why I did it.
我也知道我现在为什么要这么做
And I know why I'm doing this now.
这就足够了
And that's all that matters.
有人吗
Hello?
你在干什么 - 抱歉 我不是故意...
What do you think you're doing? - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--
阿莱达
Aleida.
我知道你很震惊
I know this is a shock.
但我能解释
But I can explain.
你还活着
You're alive?
是的 如果你...
Yes. Now if you'll just--
我不敢相信
I can't believe it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是不可接受的
This is not acceptable.
我在这件事里没什么选择
Well, I didn't have much choice in the matter.
这会影响我的要求吗
Will this impact my request?
我也不想跟你说这个
Well, I hate to tell you this,
但伊利亚没有跟你说实话
but Ilya hasn't been completely honest with you.
他根本就没打算把你老婆弄过来
He never had any intention of bringing your wife up here.
我们说好的
This was agreement.
他只是在误导你 为了做你的生意
Well, he was just stringing you along to get your business.
这不可接受
This is not acceptable!
你说得对
You're right.
令我感到恶心
It makes me sick.
李 我言出必行 我希望我能帮你
Lee, I'm a man of my word. I wish I could help you.
我觉得我能帮你把她带过来 但伊利亚不理我了
I think I could help you get her up here, but Ilya's cut me out.
我会处理的
I will handle.
所以当我知道瑟吉和他的家人逃到了西德
So, after I knew Sergei and his family had escaped to West Germany,
而且安全了之后
and they were safe...
我也该走了
it was time to go.
我来到楼下 最后在任务控制室走了一圈
I went downstairs and I walked around MOCR one last time.
算是道别吧
Sorta... said my goodbyes.
你当时站在飞行控制台前
You were standing at the flight console.
然后我回到了自己的办公室
Then I went back to my office.
那之后不久
And a little while after that,
我去了大楼后面自助餐厅的装卸区
I went to the cafeteria loading dock at the back of the building,
跟我的线人见面
met my contact.
他用一辆车载我去了 休斯敦外面的舒格兰机场
He put me in a car and we left for Sugar Land Airfield, outside of Houston,
他们有一架喷射机在那里待命
where they had a jet waiting.
我们飞到了墨西哥 换了几架飞机 中途停了几站
We flew to Mexico, switched planes, made a bunch of stops,
我都...不是全都记得了
I don't-- I don't even remember them all.
最后我来到了这里
Eventually I ended up... here.
你叛逃到苏联了
You defected... to the Soviet Union?
我当时别无选择
I didn't have much choice.
你本可以告诉我真♥相♥的
You could have told the truth,
承认自己做了什么 承担后果
admitted what you'd done, and dealt with the consequences.
我考虑过
I thought about it.
但是要进监狱
But prison?
去莱文沃思
Leavenworth?
终身监禁
For the rest of my life?
仅仅是为了想要做正确的事
Just for trying to do the right thing?
正确的事
The right thing?
这么久了 你还是认为你做了正确的事
After all this time you still think you did the right thing?
我从未泄露有害国♥家♥安♥全♥的信息
I never shared anything that could harm national security.
我非常小心
I was very careful.
我和瑟吉是... - 你把我们火星引擎的设计给了他们
Sergei and I, we-- - You gave them our Mars engine design.
我当时没有其他的选择 - 别说了
I didn't see any other choice. - Stop saying that.
你当然有选择
Of course you had a choice.
你一直都有选择的 但你没选
You had choices all along, but you didn't take them.
你当时并不在场
You weren't there.
我在
I was there.
你逃到苏联那天我就在大楼里 记得吗
I was in the building the day you ran off to Russia, remember?
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我觉得你不知道
I don't think you do.
因为你在自助餐厅见线人
Because while you met your contact down in the cafeteria
然后跳上私人喷射机时 我还在上班
and then got on your private jet, I was still on duty.
还在工作
Doing my job.
也不只有我一个人
And I wasn't the only one.
全体员工都在 大家都想在那里
It was a full house. Everyone wanted to be there.
前一分钟
And one minute
我看着巨大的显示屏 跟踪燃料消耗速率
I'm looking at the big board tracking fuel consumption rates,
下一分钟
and the next...
我就倒在了地上 耳朵嗡嗡响 房♥间里到处都是烟雾
I'm on the floor, my ears are ringing and the room is filled with smoke.
任务控制中心里有五个人当场丧命
Five people killed instantly in mission control.
当天又有14人死于重伤
Fourteen more died of their injuries later that day.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表