剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
After asteroid has been put on a correct trajectory for Earth,
你和我就返回星城
you and I are returning to Star City.
很好
Wonderful.
(苏联航♥天♥局)
(航♥天♥局 火星任务控制中心)
很好
Great.
我们必须确保不会遗漏任何 导致通信延迟的因素
We need to make sure we don't miss any contributors to comm latency.
我们进行过50次端对端测试 结果和预测一致
We've run 50 end-to-end tests. Results match predictions.
我们一定要把这些测试报告尽快交回去
Make sure we get those test reports back ASAP.
失陪 - 是 先生
Excuse me. - Yes, sir.
怎么了
What's going on?
伊琳娜莫罗佐娃来了
Irina Morozova is here.
来休斯敦了
In Houston?
点火时 她本该在莫斯科 待在科尔真科身边
She was supposed to be in Moscow with Korzhenko when the burn happens.
也许和有人搞破坏的传言有关
You know, maybe it's about this sabotage rumor.
无论如何 我们应该通知那位共同的熟人
Whatever it is, we need to get word to our mutual acquaintance.
你和他还有联♥系♥吗
Have you been in touch with him?
我今早把最新的动能撞击计算发给他了
I sent him the latest kinetic impact calculations this morning,
但没有收到回音
but I haven't heard back.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his phone.
你也许得亲自去找他一趟
You may need to go to him in person.
距离点火不到两小时了
We're less than two hours away to burn.
我不能... - 阿莱达 拜托了
I can't-- - Aleida, please.
你离开期间 我来顶替你的工作
I'll cover for you while you're gone.
我本想自己去的 但盯着我的人太多了
I'd go myself, but I've got a lot of eyes on me.
好
Okay.
叫他离开休斯敦 他待在这里已经不安全了
Tell him he needs to leave Houston. It's not safe for him here anymore.
他不会听的
He's not gonna listen.
强迫他
Make him.
拜托了
Please.
指挥官
Commander.
对迈尔斯戴尔的审问有进展吗
Any update on Miles Dale?
他还没招
He's not talking yet.
但我想我们应该很快就有进展了
But I think we should be making progress soon.
继续审问他
Keep questioning him.
我的直觉告诉我 他一定和此事有关
My gut says that he's involved in this somehow.
有关楼下丢失的设备 有什么消息吗
And any news about the missing equipment downstairs?
没有 长官 只是很多人 因反复被搜查感到生气
No, ma'am. Just a lot of people pissed off at being searched repeatedly.
我要凡是没有关键任务职责的人
I want everyone who doesn't have a mission-essential job
留在宿舍里 直到任务结束
to be confined to their quarters until this is all over.
同时继续搜查基地
And continue the sweep of the base.
如果真的有人在策划破坏游侠号♥的事
If someone really is planning something against Ranger,
我们必须尽快查明
we need to figure it out fast.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
二队 搜9到15号♥模组
Team two, start mods at nine through 15.
三队 搜16到22号♥
Team three, mods 16 through 22.
一队 跟我来
Team one, you're with me.
什么情况
What's going on?
各位请立刻回到自己的宿舍
You all need to return to your quarters immediately.
为什么 - 是指挥官的命令
Why? - Orders of base commander.
强制禁足令
Mandatory curfew.
所有非必要人员只准待在宿舍
All non-essential personnel are restricted to quarters.
岂有此理
Bullshit.
带走
Take him.
走 - 别碰我
Let's go. - Get your hands off of me.
(小心脚下)
立刻回到自己的宿舍 如果你不是...
Return to your quarters immediately if you are not...
非必要员工将在接下来的36小时中禁足
Non-essential workers are to stay in lockdown for the next 36 hours.
立刻回到自己的宿舍
Return to your quarters immediately.
重复 非必要员工留在自己的房♥间
I repeat, non-essential workers, stay in your rooms.
(旅馆)
入住时间是4点
Check-in's at 4:00.
我...不是来入住的
I'm-- I'm not here for a room.
你知道瑟吉白祖科夫住哪个房♥间吗
Do you know which room Sergei Bezukhov is in?
真是令人伤心
That was so sad.
什么伤心
What was sad?
什...他在这里住了几周
Wha-- He stayed here for a few weeks.
我以为他是出差什么的
I figured he was here for some sort of business thing.
对 我们这里偶尔会有商务人士入住
Yeah, we do get businessmen every once in a while.
他好像是来自南斯拉夫的 也许是瑞典
He was from Yugoslavia, I think, or maybe it was Sweden.
他昨天...突然饮弹自尽了
And yesterday he just... ...ups and shoots himself.
他饮弹自尽了
He shot himself?
太可惜了
It's such a shame.
他似乎...是个很善良的家伙
He was just a-- Seemed like a real sweet guy.
总是面带微笑
Always had a smile.
(警戒线 禁止穿越)
喝水吗
Water?
你一直在我们之中当卧底
You were just down here hiding among us this whole time?
我们都有秘密 不是吗
We all have things to hide, no?
黑市先生
Mr. Black Market.
我的朋友帮了大忙
My friend was very helpful.
嘿 朋友
Hey, buddy.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
拜托 哥们 你们得相信我
Please, man, you gotta believe me.
我不知道你们想了解什么
I don't know what it is you want to know.
天啊 我很想相信你
God, I want to believe you.
真的
I really do.
相信你是个正直的人
That you're just an upstanding individual
只是陷入了一个不幸的局面而已
caught in the middle of an unfortunate situation.
阿曼达
Amanda?
对
Yeah.
什么意思
What is this?
我们对你那进出口小买♥♥卖♥♥了如指掌
We know all about your little import-export business.
这让你那可爱的老婆成了一名从犯
Which makes your lovely little wife an accessory.
从犯
Accessory?
她可能面临五年监禁
She's looking at five years.
重罪 盗窃和销赃
Felony, theft, and distribution.
混♥蛋♥ - 还有你的女儿们
Son of a bitch. - And your kids.
嘿 不许动我女儿
Hey, you stay away from my kids.
不会 别担心 她们会没事的
No, don't worry about them. They'll be fine.
儿童保护服务会好好照顾她们的
Child Protective Services will take good care of them--
嘿 你...嘿 给我过来 混♥蛋♥
Hey, you-- Hey, come here, you motherfucker!
嘿 该死...
Hey! Fuck! Fuck!
不 求求你们 哥们
No, please, man.
求求你们了 别动我家人
Please, man, not my family.
请别这样
Please don't do that.
别这样
Don't do that.
别这样 求求你们...
No, please, please.
请别动我家人 求求你们
Please, not my family. Please.
我没对你家人动手 迈尔斯
I didn't do this to your family, Miles.
是你害了她们
You did.
不...
No, no, no.
你想保家人平安
You want your family safe.
我们也一样
So do we.
帮帮忙
Help me out here.
见鬼
Fuck me.
不行 我...
I can't. I just--
你说出我们想知道的事 我们就保她们平安
You tell us what we need to know, we'll keep them safe.
你们全都会安然无恙
You'll all be safe.
帮帮我就好
If you help me out.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
他们...
They're--
他们在地下四层
They're on sub-level four.
该死...
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
该死
Fuck.
自动序列正在执行第785步
Auto-sequences are now executing step 785.
欢乐谷呼叫游侠号♥
Happy Valley to Ranger.
(点火窗口期)
(点火倒计时)
我们下去后 给我翻个底朝天
When we get down there I want every inch searched.
任务检查
Missions check.
不 现在别管那个了 捡起来走人
No, don't worry about it now. Pick it up and go.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表