剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
你昨晚吐在我们的地毯上了
You barfed on our carpet last night.
气味很难闻
It smelled really bad.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
嘿 你醒了
Hey, you're awake.
该死
Oh, shit.
我忘了...
I forgot--
不 没事 我们给你婆婆打电♥话♥了
No, it's fine. We called your mother-in-law.
她知道你还活着 不过她不太高兴
She knows you're alive. Though she wasn't too happy about it.
我想也是 - 你想喝咖啡吗
Sounds about right. - You want some coffee?
天啊 想 谢谢 - 没问题
God, yes, please. - Gotcha.
好 你醒了
Good, you're awake.
我可能想到办法让你的项目继续下去了
I think I figured out how to keep your project going.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
昨晚
Last night.
她基本不睡觉的
She doesn't really sleep.
等等 这是...
Wait, this is...
这是一个寻找私人资金的计划
This is a plan to find private funding.
对
Yeah.
就是要离开航♥天♥局
As in, leave NASA?
我做不到
I can't do that.
为什么
Why not?
我只想在航♥天♥局做事
All I ever wanted was to be a part of NASA.
我是在那里长大的
I grew up there.
我该怎么办 出去乞求别人
And what am I gonna do, go out and beg for someone
给我几百万美元 让我自己在火星上寻找生命
to give me millions of dollars to find life on Mars by myself?
你不会孤军奋战
You wouldn't exactly be doing it alone.
对 不清楚他们为什么没出全力
That's right. And not exactly sure why they've held back
出于某种原因...
for some reason...
你很会办派对嘛
You really know how to throw a party.
现在卫星修好了
Well, now that the satellites are fixed,
感谢一下大家挺好的 是吧
I thought it would be nice to show a little appreciation, you know?
真是一项愚蠢的运动
One hell of a stupid sport.
好球
Oh, yeah!
(戴尔 两周前 0回复 戴尔 一周前 0回复)
(戴尔 六天前 0回复 戴尔 五天前 0回复)
(戴尔 今天 0回复 戴尔 两天前 0回复)
我按了“录像”
And I hit record.
你成功了 - 你上火星了 爸爸
You made it. - You're on Mars, Daddy.
我们想你
We miss you.
我们经常在想你 迈尔斯
We've been thinking about you a lot, Miles.
女儿们有很多问题
The girls have been full of questions.
我想问乘坐火箭飞船是什么感觉
I was asking what it was like to ride in the rocket ship.
简直太酷了
Seems so cool.
我想问你爱不爱吃奇怪的液体管装食品
And I was wondering if you, like, ate weird liquid tube food.
我们爱你 爸爸
We love you, Daddy.
拜拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
爸爸 你捡到火星石头了吗
Have you found any Mars rocks yet, Daddy?
能寄给我一块吗
Can you send me one?
拜 - 拜
Bye. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
很抱歉之前没有给你们发信息
I'm sorry I haven't sent you a message before now.
我得到了合身的宇航服 去了火星表面
I got fitted for my space suit and got down on the surface,
搭建好了施工地点
set up the worksite--
莉莉 我没有忘记你
Lily, I didn't forget about you.
送你的
Got something for you.
还有 你们一定不信这里有多美
And you guys would not believe how beautiful it is.
就是...真的很惊人
You know, it's-- I mean, it's amazing.
这里...情况...
It's just-- It's been-- You know, it's--
这里一塌糊涂
It's been fucking bullshit.
抱歉 我本来想睡一会儿的
Sorry, I was trying to get a little shut-eye.
刚才挺可悲的
That was pretty fucking pathetic.
是 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
你从哪里弄来的火星石
Where'd you get the Mars rock?
我觉得这是玛雅吃剩的肉饼
I think it's Maya's leftover meat loaf.
我真的觉得我在这里坚持不了两年
I really don't think I could do two years up here.
你别无选择
Don't really have a choice.
如果你回去 赫利俄斯会收你十五万
I mean, you go back, Helios will charge you 150,000.
用来弥补投资损失
To recoup lost investment.
你说真的
Are you serious?
弥补用来培训你 送你来这里的钱
All that money they shelled out to train you, to get you up here.
我们的合同里写着呢 小字
It's in our contracts the fine print.
该死
Fuck!
嘿
Hey...
不如你跟我来吧
why don't you come with me?
来
Come on.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
不远
Not far.
你是要抢我钱还是怎样
Are you gonna rob me or something?
你好 山姆
'Lo, Sam.
你不看足球吗
No football for you?
不看 “被压♥迫♥者的叹息 人♥民♥的鸦♥片♥”
Nah. "The sigh of the oppressed, opium of the people."
你还好吗
You okay?
很好
I'm okay.
这是我们忘记烦恼的地方
This is where we come to forget our troubles.
欢迎来到伊利亚酒吧
Welcome to Ilya's.
想喝点什么
What would you like?
两杯老样子
Two of the usual.
你在这里卖♥♥酒
You sell booze here?
我让酒在气闸舱里发酵 以除去二氧化碳
I ferment it in an air lock to drive out all the CO2.
所以这伏特加很纯
That's why vodka is so pure.
嘿 你朋友的事 我很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about what happened to your buddy.
是...
Yeah, well--
如果你不小心 欢乐谷会要你好看
Happy Valley will kick your ass if you let it.
这地方有帮助 相信我
This place helps. Believe me.
该死 这酒好烈
Oh, shit, that's strong.
天啊
Goddamn.
好喝
It's good.
你知道发生什么了吗
Do you know what is going on?
我听到警笛声
I hear sirens.
而且我的电视...
And my television--
没事
It's fine.
我的烤箱里有面包 你该回家去
I have bread in the oven. You should go home.
这是为了你的安全
This is for your safety.
你当我傻吗 才不是这么回事
Do you think I am a fool? This is not what this is about.
关闭报摊 否则我替你关
Close your stand or I will close it for you.
凭什么 你无权叫我关张
On what grounds? You have no right to close me down!
是紧急命令 要清理街道
Emergency orders to clear the streets.
只留必要的商家
Only essential business.
为什么 要干什么
Why? For what purpose?
戈尔巴乔夫在哪
Where is Gorbachev?
他们把他怎么了
What have they done with him?
我们不知道你在说什么
We don't know what you are talking about.
你们当然知道
Of course you do!
你们都参与了
You are all part of it!
你们在破坏苏联
You are destroying the Soviet Union!
我在这里20年了 他们要我关张
I've been here for 20 years! They want to close me down!
这里所有人都认识我
Everyone here knows me!
你必须从街上撤走
You must clear the street.
服从命令 否则逮捕你
Comply or be arrested!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
住手
Stop!
他只是个卖♥♥报纸的
He's just a newspaper salesman.
不 我和此事无关
No, I'm not a part of this!
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表