剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
是 指挥官
Yes, Commander.
我是丹妮尔普勒指挥官
This is Commander Danielle Poole.
回话
Come in.
李政吉 请回话 - 李 让我跟爱德说话
Lee Jung-Gil. Over. - Lee? Let me talk to Ed.
我知道他在你身边
I know he's in there with you.
他...不在这里 - 别骗我
He j-- not here. - Don't start with me.
我们一起经历过那么多
Not after all we've been through.
嗨 鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
丹妮...
Well, Dani...
爱德 这太疯狂了 你必须喊停 - 为什么
Ed, this is crazy. You gotta stop this. - Why?
好让你们把这东西运回地球 让火星衰退并最终消亡
So you can haul this thing back to Earth and let Mars wither up and die?
不 谢了 - 这和火星无关
No, thank you. - This ain't about Mars.
重点是让地球上的生活更加美好
This is about changing things for the better on Earth.
火星不是我们的故乡 爱德
Mars is not our home, Ed.
这你就说错了 丹妮
That's where you're wrong, Dani.
我一家人都在这里
My family's here.
我的未来在这里
My future's here.
看 这就是你我之间的不同
See, that's the difference between you and me.
你依然心系那颗小小的蓝色行星
You're still tied to that blue little planet.
当然了 我们都是
Of course, I am. We all are.
地球才是重要的 地球是我们的家园
That is what matters. That is our home.
不再是了
Not anymore.
言无翼 却能飞千里
Words have no wings but they can fly a thousand miles.
这里是我的家园
This is my home.
也是我的
Mine too.
如果引擎
If those engines burn,
哪怕多推进几秒 超出20分钟的窗口期
even for a few seconds longer past our 20-minute window,
小行星都无法转向地球
the asteroid won't turn for Earth.
帕尔默 穿好宇航服
Palmer, get suited up.
我需要你阻止此事
I need you to put a stop to this.
他们想让我们失去自己飞船的控制
They're trying to lock us out of our own ship?
严格来说 他们在执行引擎诊断 检查规程
Well, technically they're engaging a diagnostic and checkout engine protocol,
但没错 一回事
but-- Yeah. Same idea.
我不管用什么手段 我们必须阻止他们
I don't care what we have to do. We must stop them.
如果他们超控了飞行电脑 游侠号♥将束手无策
If they override the flight computer, there is nothing Ranger can do.
他们绕过我们 我就绕过他们
They go around us. We go around them.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们上传一个关闭命令 从而绕过
We upload a shutdown command that bypasses the safeguards
核聚变反应堆控制的安全系统 关闭引擎
of the nuclear fusion reactor controls and turn off the engines.
就在推进期结束那一刻
Right at the end of the Earth burn.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他们如果没有燃料 就无法把小行星推进到火星
They can't burn to Mars if they don't have the gas.
游侠号♥的飞行控制中心 没有权限执行这个命令
Ranger's flight deck doesn't have authorization to execute that,
但我们可以在这里操作
but we can do it from here.
如果我们发送代码
And if we send up code
命令游侠号♥的反应堆停止给引擎供能
that commands Ranger's reactors to stop powering the engines,
引擎将被强制关闭
they'll be forced to shut down.
考虑到通讯延迟
With the communication lag,
我们发送的任何命令 都需要五分钟才能到达游侠号♥
any command we send would take five minutes to get to Ranger.
那我们该开始行动了
Then we should get started.
好
All right.
这必须奏效 我是说...
This has to work. I mean...
玛高
Margo?
我和沃纳曾坐在这里
Wernher and I used to sit up here.
每隔几天会一起吃午饭
We'd have lunch every few days.
他会告诉我 我有哪些事做对了
He'd tell me what I was doing right.
有哪些事做错了
He'd tell me what I was doing wrong.
给我建议
Try to give me advice.
通常只是听我抱怨
Usually just listen to me complain.
我就站在那里
I was standing right there.
你现在站的地方
Where you are now.
当时他在战争期间的行为刚刚被公开
After everything came out about what he did during the war.
我问他到底知不知道
I asked him if he knew.
集中营的事
About the camps.
死了那么多人
The deaths.
我永远忘不了他的话
I'll never forget what he said.
“进步从来都不是免费的
"Progress is never free.
永远都是有代价的”
There is always a cost."
你并不是他
You're not him.
没错
No.
但也许我也有和他相似的地方
But maybe a part of me is.
玛高 我们真的需要你的帮助
Margo, we really need your help in there.
这里不是谈感受的地方
This is not a place for feelings.
只谈事实
Just the facts.
沃纳说得好像...他别无选择
Wernher made it seem like... he had no choice.
但总是有选择的
But there is always a choice.
就像你说的
Just like you said.
小行星来到地球 火星计划就完蛋了
That asteroid comes to Earth, then the Mars program is dead.
就像瑟吉说的
Just like Sergei said.
也许今年不会完蛋 但很快就会
Maybe not this year, but soon.
火星上那些人才不在乎火星呢
People up there, they don't care about Mars.
他们只在乎自己 - 也许是
They just care about themselves. - Maybe.
但如果他们成功了 那航♥天♥局 苏联航♥天♥局和M7
But if they succeed, then NASA, Roscosmos, and the M-7 have no choice
就只得继续向欢乐谷投资
but to continue investing in Happy Valley
向太空计划的未来投资了
and the future of the space program.
我们不能让他们放弃我们辛苦打造的一切
We can't let them throw away everything we've built.
你说的话和我想象中一样吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
“进步从来都不是免费的”
"Progress is never free."
山姆 情况如何
Sam, what's your status?
好 我固定好安全绳了
Okay. I'm finishing securing the tether.
好
Okay.
超控把手已经固定在拔起位置了
Override handle has been secured in the up position.
好 应该有个电子连接器
Okay, now there should be an electrical connector labeled
标注着J-13 EXT 在超控开关左侧
J-13 EXT RF to the port side of the override switch.
你要把无线电收发两用机上的 P13连接器连接到那里
That's where you can connect the P13 connector coming off your transceiver.
山姆 看到了吗 - 收到
Do you see that, Sam? - Copy.
好 你现在应该能收到引擎遥测数据了
Okay. You should be able to receive engine telemetry now.
信♥号♥♥已确认
Signal confirmed.
我输入火星推进时间后
As soon as I input the timing for the Mars burn, you have to keep
你必须保持超控开关把手为拔起状态
the override switch handle in the up position
持续整个推进期间
for the entire duration of the burn.
收到
Copy that.
如果我们能把这个代码 直接插入任务控制室的上传系统
If we were able to insert this code directly into what MOCR's uplinking,
也许能阻止他们的关闭命令
it might be able to prevent their shutdown command
让其无法停止将小行星推向火星轨道捕获
from stopping the Mars orbit capture burn.
但如果他们还在编写 我们怎么修改
But how are we going to modify it if they're still writing it?
我会在上传前一刻输入
I'll input it right before uplink.
就这么干
Let's do it.
但由我来输入代码
But I'm gonna input the code.
阿莱达 不行 绝对不行 - 盯着你的人太多了
Aleida. No. Absolutely not. - There are too many eyes on you.
只能是我
It has to be me.
否则肯定无法成功
Or it will never work.
超控依然开启 状态稳定
Override is still engaged. Holding steady.
好 不要让设备接触飞船外壳
Okay. Don't let the unit touch the hull plate.
离子电荷可能会烧毁电路
An ion charge could fry the circuits.
收到
Copy.
山姆 你在听吗
Sam, are you there?
回话 山姆
Come in, Sam.
有人来了
I've got company.
是帕尔默
It's Palmer.
(点火剩余时间)
反应堆关闭程序几乎完成编写了
The reactor shutdown path is almost done compiling.
必须在接下来60秒内发出命令 否则就来不及了
Gotta send the command in the next 60 seconds if it's gonna get there in time.
我在尽快打字了
I'm typing as fast as I can.
好 搞定
Okay. Done.
上传完成
Uplink complete.
加油啊...帕尔默
Come on. Come on. Come on, Palmer.
(点火剩余时间)
不
No!
山姆
Sam? Sam!
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表