剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
他...在小石城有妻儿
He has a-- had a wife and a kid down in Little Rock.
我当时就在游侠一号♥上 亲眼看着他牺牲的
And I was there. I was on Ranger-1. I saw him go out.
你参加了捕获任务
You were on the capture mission?
是的
Yep.
听起来他死得很光荣
Well, sounds like he died a real hero.
不是这样
No.
不 他是为了奖金才去的
No, he did it for the bonus.
想为家人赚钱
Money for his family.
现在他人没了
And now he's maggot meat.
我今天早上在基地里逛了一圈 想感受一下气氛
I walked the base this morning, just to get a feel for the place,
我觉得下层的氛围非常阴郁啊
and I'm getting a sense of real frustration below deck.
是 谁知道火星上的生活如此艰难呢
Well, yeah. Who knew it would be hard living on Mars?
他们以为这是豪华邮轮吗
Fuck they think this is, some luxury cruise liner?
拜托 别逗了
Come on. Give me a break.
我们飞上太空是为了祖国和任务
When we went to space, we went for our country, for the mission.
挑战极限
Push the envelope.
这些人只是来赚钱的
These guys, they're just up here to make a buck.
这就是区别 也是我们这里很多麻烦的原因
And that difference, it's what's behind a lot of these issues that we're having.
也许是这样 爱德 但我开始觉得
Maybe so, Ed, but I'm just starting to think
问题其实要严重得多
that the dysfunction goes a lot deeper.
就说楼下的通讯吧
Take the comms down there, right?
好像有某种带宽问题
I guess there's some sort of bandwidth problem.
他们已经好几个星期 没有收到家人的消息了
They haven't been able to get messages from their families in weeks.
对...几个月前 我们有个中继卫星出了故障
Right. Yeah, we had some relay satellite that crapped out a couple months ago
严重影响了我们正常的通信能力
and it killed a lot of our normal communication capacity.
所以必要的通信优先
So essential comms take priority.
所以你和凯莉通话算作必要通信 对吗
So, you talking to Kelly counts as essential comms, is that right?
拜托 丹妮 在现有的条件下 我们已经尽力了
Come on, Dani. We're doing the best we can with what we got.
好吗 电视看不了也是同样的原因
All right? TV's not working for the same reason.
好 那么我们该怎么解决这个问题
Okay. So, what are we going to do to fix it?
解决不了
We're not.
赫利俄斯集团说通信卫星的设计 让它无法在太空维修
Helios corporate says the Comsat is not designed for in-space repairs.
没有缆绳点 没有连接卡槽
It doesn't have any tether points, no attachment sockets.
远在同步轨道
It's way the hell out in geosync orbit.
所以他们认为 我们最好还是用现有资源凑合一下
So they figure we're better off limping along with what we got
不要冒险进行舱外活动维修
than risking an EVA repair mission.
他们正在制♥造♥一颗替代卫星
I mean, there is a replacement satellite in the pipeline,
但我想要到明年才能用上了
but I can't imagine that's gonna happen until next year.
明年
Next year?
你记得我们在阿波罗22号♥任务时 处境和这些工人一样 对吧
You remember when we were on the other side of this on Apollo 22, right?
空话和空头支票很多 但都没有兑现
Lot of talk, lot of promises made, but no follow-through.
记得
Yeah.
“再等两周”
"Two more weeks."
逆来顺受 - 逆来顺受
BOHICA. - BOHICA.
我们的士气低落到了极点
And our morale was in the shitter.
确实 但... - 作为欢乐谷的指挥官
That's true, but-- - As the commander of Happy Valley,
我要取消他们的命令
I am superseding their order.
召集几个你手下最优秀的工程师 想出一个维修方案
So, spring a couple of your best engineers and come up with a fix.
然后我们可以进行舱外活动
Then we can send up an EVA...
立刻把卫星修好
get it repaired right away.
恢复带宽
Get that bandwidth back up.
这可不是个简单的要求 丹妮
That's not a simple request, Dani.
把它变简单吧 执行官
Well, make it so, XO.
好吧
Okay.
好
嗨 阿莱达 请坐
Hey, Aleida. Have a seat.
谢谢你愿意见我 先生 - 当然
Thank you for agreeing to see me, sir. - Of course.
当然
Of course.
你好吗
How are you?
很好 我非常好
I'm good. I'm really good.
我很高兴听你这么说
I'm really glad to hear that.
我想为我的突然失踪道歉
I just wanted to apologize for disappearing like that.
我有些家庭事务
I had some family stuff.
我完全理解 家庭是第一位的
I totally understand. Family comes first.
无论你何时准备好了 我们都非常欢迎你回来
And whenever you're ready to come back, we will welcome you back with open arms.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好 那么...
Okay. Well...
你知道 总统非常看重心理健康 同样...
as you know, mental health is a top priority for the president, as well as--
我这个其实不是心理健康问题
Wasn't really a mental health thing.
你经历了很多挫折
Well, you have been through a lot.
炸♥弹♥袭击后 你知道
I mean, after the bombing and, you know,
还有近期的事件
recent events,
我只是觉得也许你最好和什么人谈谈
I just think that it might be a good idea for you to maybe speak to somebody,
专业人士 然后你再回到如此高压的...
a professional, before you come back into such a high-stress--
我没事 - 当然
I'm fine. - Of course.
你当然没事
Of course, you are.
不 我只是说...
No, I'm just sa--
要知道 当我刚开始在奥本山上班时
You know, when I first started at Auburn Hills,
我也曾苦苦挣扎过
I definitely had my struggles too.
我现在还是这里的新人 背负着很高的期望
I'm still the new guy here with big shoes to fill.
我不是玛高麦迪逊 这是当然的
And I'm no Margo Madison. That's for sure.
但我在尽力而为
But I'm doing the best I can.
如果你准备好回来上班
If you're ready to come back...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我不该回来的
I shouldn't have come back here.
你当然应该回来 这里永远有你的位置 阿莱达
Of course you should. You always have a place here, Aleida.
无论... - 对不起
No matter wha-- - I'm sorry.
我辞职 - 好了...等等
I quit. - Now-- Hold on a sec.
阿莱达
Aleida.
(胡里奥的得州和墨西哥餐厅)
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
请给我来一杯龙舌兰
Can I have a shot of Tradicional, please?
纯的 - 好
Straight up. - Sure.
不加酸橙 不加盐
No lime, no salt.
6.5美元
That'll be 6.50.
给
Here you go.
凯莉鲍德温
Kelly Baldwin?
阿莱达罗萨莱斯
Aleida Rosales.
我当时是飞行总指挥 你...
I was flight director when you--
捆在火星表面着陆器上从火星起飞
Blasted off Mars strapped to the top of an MSAM.
是 我想认识一下想出这个好主意的女人
Yeah, I think I'd know the woman whose brilliant idea that was.
抱歉 - 不...
Sorry about that. - No, no.
你救了我和我儿子的命
You saved my life and my son's life.
我至少该请你喝一杯
The least I can do is buy you a drink.
你请我喝下一杯吧 我很需要
You can buy the next one. I'll need it.
今天不太顺心啊
One of those days, huh?
对 差不多
Yeah. Pretty much.
我也是
Me too.
我不知道多久没来过这里了
I haven't been back here in I don't know how long.
换了老板后就没来过
Not since it changed owners.
感觉...
It's just so...
不一样了
different.
我知道
I know.
但这几乎是从我童年留到现在的唯一地标
But it's practically the only landmark left from my childhood.
是的
That's right.
你妈妈曾经在这里当过一阵子老板
Your mom used to own this place for a while.
是
Yeah.
我整个高中都在这里打工
I worked here through all of high school.
以前每周四晚上 会和父母在这里吃意大利面
Used to have spaghetti night here with my parents every Thursday.
我大概是待在这里就感到舒心吧
Feels comforting just to be here, I guess.
尤其是当生活不如意的时候
Especially when life's kicked you in the guts.
怎么了
What happened?
霍布森很抱歉地通知我 他要无限期推迟我的机器人项目
Hobson was sorry to inform me he's delaying my robotics program indefinitely.
这样他好向总统展示他在削减成本
All so he can show the president he's cutting costs.
真可恶 - 是
Fucker. - Yeah.
这混♥蛋♥甚至还想用升职来收买♥♥我
Bastard even tried to bribe me with a promotion,
我可能还是会接受 因为这是明智之举
which I'll probably wind up taking 'cause it's the smart move.
打扰一下 请来两杯酒
Excuse me, two shots, please?
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表