剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
给她来双份的
And make hers a double.
那你呢
Well, what about you?
我没法回家 因为我不知道怎么跟丈夫说
I can't go home 'cause I don't know how to tell my husband
我们刚刚没了医疗保险
we just lost our health insurance.
等等
Wait.
霍布森把你炒了
Did Hobson fire you?
我辞职了
I quit.
为什么
Why?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
好 - 谢谢
Okay. - Thank you.
敬“我也不知道”
To not being sure.
敬“我也不知道”
To not being sure.
来 酸橙...
Here. Lime, lime.
对 这样好些
Yeah. That's better.
(迈尔斯戴尔 最近的扣除额 火星训练 用餐 咖啡)
该死
Goddamn it.
怎么了
What's up?
第一笔工资
First paycheck.
比你预期中少吧
Not what you were expecting, huh?
少多了
Not at all.
他们扣了30%
They're taking 30% off the top.
收费项目包括制♥服♥ 食品 衣物 天啊 还有牙膏
They're charging me for uniform, food, clothing-- Jesus Christ-- toothpaste.
我不知道怎么跟老婆说
I don't know how I'm gonna tell my wife
我跑到这么远的地方 赚的钱比在家还少
I came all this way to make less money than I'm making at home.
我得去弄清楚
I gotta straighten this out.
祝你好运吧
Good luck with that.
所以呢 - 这跟我听到的版本
And? - And that's not what I was told
不一样啊
it was gonna be.
弱鸡 你觉得就数你聪明
You think you're the only one smarting, pogue?
他们叫停了小行星项目
They grounded the asteroid program.
这里有一半的工作奖金与之挂钩
Half the jobs up here have bonuses tied to that shit.
我们所有人的工资都变少了
We're all getting a haircut.
但我需要那些奖金 我被误导了
But I need those bonuses. I was misled.
不行 这和他们跟我说的不一样
No, this isn't what I was told it was supposed to be.
怎么了
What's going on?
我能处理 长官
Nothing I can't handle, sir.
鲍德温先生 长官 我不是有意抱怨
Mr. Baldwin, sir, I don't mean to be the squeaky wheel.
但我被聘为燃料技师
But I was hired as a fuel tech.
如果完成指标 燃料技师是有奖金的
A fuel tech who could make bonuses if I hit certain benchmarks.
我千里迢迢来到这里 远离我的家人
And I came all this way, millions of miles from my family,
结果当了一位华而不实的空调修理工 赚的钱少得可怜
and I'm a glorified AC repairman making pennies on the dollar.
小子 你叫什么 - 戴尔 长官 迈尔斯戴尔
What's your name, sailor? - Dale, sir. Miles Dale.
迈尔斯 你知道我们这是在哪吧
Miles, you know where we are right now, yes?
我们在哪
Where we are?
我们现在站在哪里
Where we're standing right now.
气闸舱
The air lock.
不 迈尔斯
No, Miles.
我们站在另一个星球上
We're standing on another fucking planet.
而这个星球在想方设法要我们的命
And this planet, she's trying to kill us every chance she gets.
虽然我们在这里互相帮助
And as much as we help each other here,
但要行之有效 你必须 承担起个人的责任来 迈尔斯
it does not work unless you take some personal responsibility, Miles.
好 失陪了 20分钟后要进行舱外活动
Now, if you'll excuse me, I got an EVA kicking off in 20 minutes.
对了 帕尔默 告知行动组最新情况
And, Palmer, radio Ops with a new update.
收到 长官
Copy, sir.
高价值资产还是连不上任何一部应答器
The HVA's still not talking to any of the transponders.
要不再重启一次试试
Maybe you should try another reboot?
好 我们先检查一下接口连接器
Yeah, not until we check the interface connectors.
必须确保电力和数据都能传到应答器上
Need to be sure we're getting both power and data to the transponders.
同意
Concur.
那么我们来...
So, let's...
七个小时了 还是没结果
Seven hours out there, still no joy.
收到
Copy.
难怪赫利俄斯想让我们等他们造新卫星呢
No wonder Helios wanted us to wait for their new satellite.
他们甚至没有设计控制模块的入口
They didn't even design access to the control module.
我猜他们以为永远不会坏
Guess they figured it'd never break.
或是以为没人会蠢到去尝试修理
Or nobody'd be dumb enough to try something like this.
高价值资产
...HVA.
好 再来一次应答器测试
Okay, let's run the transponder test routine again.
如果我们的人不能尽快修好 那就得收工了
If our guys don't get it right soon, we gotta call it and come back home.
我还没打算喊收工呢 - 好吧
I'm not ready to make that call just yet. - All right.
好吗 - 欢乐谷控制中心
All right? - Happy Valley Control,
卫星组说准备好再来一次应答器测试了
Sat team reports ready for another transponder reset attempt.
来了 - 好 叫他们开始吧 爱德
Here we go. - All right. Give them the go, Ed.
卫星组 可以进行重启
Satellite team, you are go for restart.
卫星组收到
Sat team copies.
准备重启
Go for restart.
开始了
Here we go.
录像系统三号♥信♥号♥♥稳定
We got a good lock on VHS Command 3.
目前看起来不错
Looks good so far.
希望这次能修好
Here's hoping it works this time.
(建立通信)
重启成功 指挥官
Reboot successful, Commander.
好样的
Well, shit.
修好了 恭喜
We're back in business. Congratulations.
好样的 有勇气
Well done. Got some balls.
我在来航♥天♥局之前被炒过很多次
You know, before NASA, I got fired a lot.
每一份工作都是
Like, from every single job I ever had.
但后来玛高
But then Margo,
她冒险招了我...
she took a chance and...
如果她现在看到我这样 一定会气疯
If she saw me now, she'd be so pissed.
我能想象她的表情
I could just see her face, you know.
满是失望
The disappointment.
“好样的 阿莱达
"Way to go, Aleida.
全都搞砸了 真棒”
Way to screw it all up."
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你想聊搞砸吗
Hey, you wanna talk about screwing up?
我过去这八年
I just spent the last eight years
全都用来启动这个愚蠢的项目
getting this stupid project off the ground,
把孩子丢给神经兮兮的婆婆
leaving my kid with my crazy mother-in-law
而我爸却躲在火星上
while my dad's hiding out on Mars.
就在我们的项目即将上线时
And just as we were about to launch,
却被全面叫停
it's all taken away.
嘿 敬“搞砸”
Hey. To screwing up.
你看见了吗 - 什么
You see that? - What?
孕育生命的完美媒介
The perfect medium for life.
龙舌兰吗
Tequila?
不...
No, no.
液体
Liquid.
在气体中 各种元素相距太远 接触不到彼此
In a gas, the elements are too far apart to find each other.
在固体中又太近
In solids, they can't get close enough.
但液体呢
But liquid...
液体最完美
liquid is perfect.
我本来会在...
And I was gonna find it...
不该有生命的地方找到生命
in a place it had no right surviving.
生命用每一个细胞 每一束纤维在奋斗
It fights with every cell, every fiber.
适应环境
It adapts.
听起来很老套 但给了我希望
May sound corny, but gives me hope, you know?
知道我们该做什么吗
You know what we should do?
我们应该用手纸去丢霍布森的房♥子
We should TP Hobson's house.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
算我一个
I'm fucking down.
好耶
Yeah.
当然 这周六要举♥行♥年度五千米长跑
And of course, you know the annual 5K is happening this Saturday.
从休斯敦动物园出发
It kicks off at the Houston Zoo.
我们会去现场报道
We're gonna be there with some live commentary,
还有游戏 抽奖等适合全家人的娱乐活动
some games, raffles, fun for the whole family.
这都是为了公益
It's all for a good cause.
他们正在为癌症研究筹款
They're raising money for cancer research.
癌症研究
Cancer research!
来为选手们加油吧 - 为奶奶加油
Come on down and cheer on the runners. - Cheer on Grandma.
奶奶要跑吗 - 嗨 女士
Is Grandma running? - Hey, lady.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表