剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
你的人把他老婆从北朝鲜弄出来了吗
Has your guy gotten the wife out of North Korea?
日本宇宙机构几周后要发射货运火箭
JAXA's next cargo launch to ISP is in a couple of weeks.
很不幸 我们到底还是没法把她弄过来
Unfortunately, we're not going to be able to bring her up, after all.
风险太大了 迈老斯
It's too risky, Milosh.
要保持低调 记得吗
Low profile. Remember?
好 但你跟我说能搞定 我也跟他这样说了
Okay, but you told him we were gonna get it done. And I told him that too.
如果他发现我们... - 我们可不想惹怒他
If he finds out that we were-- - Last thing we want is to anger him.
我们朝鲜那边的生意一直很好
Korean business has been very good to us.
所以我们必须等到对的时机 说出对的话
So, we must wait until right time to say right thing.
你是说骗他
You mean lie to him?
你操太多心了 迈老斯
You worry too much, Milosh.
记住 伊利亚最清楚局势了
Remember, Ilya knows best.
捕获任务只是第一步
The capture mission's just the tip of the spear.
他们会需要我们制♥作♥成千上万升的燃料
They're gonna need us to make hundreds of thousands of liters of fuel,
和替换零件
replacement parts...
我们会在小行星上开采数十年
We'll be mining that thing for decades.
他们将不得不大力扩张欢乐谷
They're gonna have to build Happy Valley out big time.
增加数以千计的员工
Thousands more workers.
对 就像是淘金热 对吗 有奖金 加班费 危险补偿...
Right, it's like gold rush. No? Bonuses, overtime, hazard pay...
我听说我们要24小时不停工作
Well, I heard that we're gonna be working round the clock.
双倍的轮值 一周工作六七天
Double shifts. Six, seven days.
而且他们要我们这么做
And I mean, they're asking us to do this
给的时间却只有应有的一半
in half of the time of what we should have.
萨曼莎说得对 我们必须小心
Samantha's right. We must be careful.
但这也是一次极好的机会 不是吗
But it is also an amazing opportunity, no?
也许你会被重新指派为游侠号♥乘员
Perhaps you will be assigned to the Ranger crew again.
乐观心态 是这么说的吧
Glass half full. That is how you say it?
差不多
Something like that.
为金发姑娘干杯
To Goldilocks.
84%拥有手♥机♥的选民
Eighty-four percent of voters who own cell phones
称支持一项禁止开车时使用手♥机♥的州禁令
say they support a proposed state ban on the use of handheld phones while driving.
亚历克斯 我们五分钟后就出发去学校
Alex, we're leaving for school in five minutes.
好
Okay.
花生酱果冻三文治不是像样的午餐
Peanut butter jelly not proper lunch.
亚历克斯爱吃 所以...
Well, Alex loves it, so...
...位于登火竞赛的中心 他终于要亲自出马了
...central to the initial race to Mars, is finally going himself.
戴夫阿耶萨宣布
Dev Ayesa has announced
他终于要在这个月底前往这颗红色星球了
he is finally making the journey to the red planet later this month.
这是阿耶萨今天和记者们...
Ayesa talked with reporters today...
该死 - 在他办公室外面说的
Shit. - ...outside his Helios offices.
我只是觉得 作为赫利俄斯的首席执行官
I simply felt that as CEO of Helios,
外加火星上发生的事
with everything unfolding on Mars as it has,
我应该亲自去火星上参与具体工作
that I should take a more hands-on role up there.
(赫利俄斯航♥天♥公♥司♥)
怎么了 - 看来你还没听说
What's going on? - Guess you haven't heard the news?
这种事你也许应该先告诉我们 再对全世界宣布
That might be something you wanna tell us before announcing it to the whole world.
是即兴的决定
It was a spontaneous decision.
你去火星是即兴的决定
You going to Mars was a spontaneous decision?
是的 - 戴夫 我知道在那边
Yes. - Dev, I know out there you can do
你可以为所欲为 人们还是会拍你的马屁
whatever you want and people kiss your ass regardless.
但在这个公♥司♥里 我们是真的想做实事
But in here, in these offices, we're actually trying to get shit done,
而你却搞出这种意外 - 我知道
and you throwing this kind of curveball-- - I know.
你和你的团队把捕获小行星计划 设计得非常好
And you and your team have been killing it developing the asteroid capture plan,
但真正的行动在太空里
but the real action is up there.
作为公♥司♥领导 我必须去最需要我的地方
And as leader of this company, I got to go where I'm needed most.
如果你去了太空
So, if you're up there,
谁来和M7成员谈判金发姑娘的事
who's going to handle all the M-7 negotiations for Goldilocks?
不行 我是工程师 我不...
No way. I'm an engineer, I'm not--
阿莱达 别担心 你会做得很好的
Aleida, don't worry. You'll be great.
听着 凯莉 我们得谈谈机器人
Now, Kelly, we need to talk about robotics.
我猜天体生物学项目要被放到一边
So, I guess the astrobiology program just gets shunted aside.
再次搁置了 对吗 - 恰恰相反
Back burner yet again, right? - On the contrary.
我要加速时间线
I'm escalating the timeline.
我要带着你的团队人员和设备一起去火星
I want your team's personnel and equipment with me when I go.
好吧 探索者可以就绪 但我觉得探险队可能来不及做好准备
Okay. The seekers can be ready, but I doubt my expedition team will be.
我本来预计还需六个星期 他们才能跟上进度
I was counting on another six weeks to bring them up to speed.
我有解决方案
I have a fix for that.
你跟我们一起去
You come with us.
什么
What?
你在旅途中给团队做培训
You train your team en route.
等我们抵达火星 他们就能立刻投入工作了
By the time we arrive, they'll be ready to hit the ground running.
戴夫 我明白你的意思
Dev, I-I hear what you're saying,
但我不能放下一切跟你去火星
but I can't just drop everything and go to Mars with you.
为什么不能
Why not?
我有个儿子
I have a son.
我将不得不 把他丢下半年 一年 也许更久
I-I'd have to leave him behind for what, six months, a year. Maybe longer.
你用了15年寻找生命
You have spent 15 years on the search for life.
在你即将取得成果时半途而废 多可惜啊
It would be a shame to drop the ball when you're this close to the finish line.
但决定权在你
But it's up to you.
同时呢 我在出发前还需要处理好几件事
Meanwhile, I got a few loose ends that I need to tie up before I go,
所以我会失联几天
so I will be out of pocket for a couple of days.
几天 但我们正在修改捕获规程
A couple of days? But we're right in the middle of revamping capture protocols.
游侠 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger. Happy Valley.
爱德 我看到你修改了 游侠二号♥的乘员名单
Ed, I see that you made some changes to the Ranger-2 crew list.
你知道这要先经过我的批准
You know that needs to be run by me first.
拜托 丹妮尔
Come on, Danielle.
你我都清楚 任务指挥官 可以自己挑选乘员
You know as well as I do that the mission commander customarily picks his own crew.
爱德 这里不是1970年代的航♥天♥局
This isn't NASA in the '70s, Ed.
说到底 把金发姑娘弄到火星轨道 是我的责任
Ultimately, I'm responsible for getting Goldilocks into Mars orbit.
收到 那你的意见是什么
Affirmative. Now, what's the problem?
首先 不遵守规程
Disregard of protocol, for one.
名单公布前应该先经我批准 但我们就...
This should have been run past me before being distributed, but let's just--
但我们就先不管这个 好
Let's put that to the side, all right.
这个名单是根据什么标准制定的
This crew list, it's cherry-picked based off of what metrics?
上级那份关于克洛诺斯小行星事故
Well, after the commissioner's blame-game report
推卸责任的报告出来后
about the Kronos clusterfuck came out,
我觉得最好在各处做一些改变
I thought it would be good to shake things up here and there.
所以有些乘员被替换了 有些则被认为是任务不可或缺的
So, some crew members were replaced and others were deemed mission essential.
比如你当指挥官 - 对
Like you as commander? - Yeah.
经验丰富 参加过战斗 我觉得当之无愧
Experienced commander. Battle-tested. It sounded like a goddamn winner to me.
但是真的 如果你想事无巨细地管我 我们可以从头来过 没问题
But hell, if you wanna micromanage me like this, we can start all over. No problem.
执行官 不必...
Negative, XO. Negative.
你的乘员不变了
Your crew stands.
下次提前告诉我就好 欢乐谷完毕
Just give me more of a heads-up next time. Happy Valley out.
该死的
Goddamn it.
切换手动高度控制
Switching back to manual for attitude control checkout.
收到 反应控制系统测试就绪
Copy that. We're go for RCS manual test.
测试先等等
Hold on that test for a minute.
游侠待命中
Standing by, Ranger.
长官 你还好吗
You okay, sir?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
不要忘了再次确认反应器温度
Don't forget to cross-check the reactor temps
然后再出发去凤♥凰♥号♥ 好吗
before we disembark for Phoenix, all right?
是
Aye, aye.
(胡里奥的得州和墨西哥餐厅)
你必须去 你不能因为有孩子 就放弃这次机会
You gotta go. You can't give this opportunity up because you have a kid.
你觉得男人会这么做吗 - 当然不会 但亚历克斯不一样
You think guys ever have to do that? - Course not, but Alex is different.
你是知道的
You know that.
他有健康问题和...
With his health issues and...
他需要我留下来 - 他有奶奶陪他呢
He just needs me here. - He has his grandma.
是 她可能很希望我走
Yeah, and she'd probably love it if I left,
这样她一有机会就能把他带回苏联
so she can take him back to Russia the first chance she gets.
如果他觉得我抛弃了他 那我可受不了
I just couldn't live with myself if he felt like I was abandoning him, you know.
嘿
Hey.
孩子比你想象中坚强
Kids are more resilient than you know.
我只是不希望他会恨我
I just don't want him to end up hating me.
他无论如何都会恨你的 相信我
He's going to hate you no matter what. Believe me.
你这算是安慰我吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
事实如此
It's just what happens.
你给孩子生命 你把自己的一切都给他们
You give them life, you give them everything from yourself,
最后孩子会看着你
and then they end up looking at you
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表