剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
你早就知道此事 对吗
You knew about this, didn't you?
但你没有写进报告里
But you didn't include it in the report.
为什么
Why?
这是制♥造♥初期的一个单位错误
It was a units error made early in fabrication.
航♥天♥局发来的扭矩测试参数
NASA sent the torque test specifications
单位是磅英尺 但我们用牛顿米
in pound-feet, but we work in Newton-meters.
有人在换算时搞错了
And someone screwed up the conversion.
锚栓通过了质检 于是我们就用了
The bolts passed and we flew them.
事故发生后我们才...
Only after the accident did we...
发现这一错误
...discover the error.
是谁换算时出错的
Who screwed up the conversion?
是我的团队计算的
My team performed the calculations
所以是我的责任
and therefore I am responsible.
终于...
Finally...
有人承担责任了
some accountability.
做得很好 玛格丽特 不要走开
Excellent work, Margaret. Stay here.
跟我来 基里尔
Come, Kirill.
这是普希金1825年写的诗
It's a poem Pushkin wrote in 1825.
写给安娜彼得罗芙娜凯恩的 他们当时有染
He wrote it to Anna Petrovna Kern, with whom he had an affair.
“我被流放远方 黑暗的日子过得如此缓慢
"Remote in my darkened exile, the days dragged by so slowly.
没有体面 没有希望
Without grace. Without inspiration.
没有生活 没有眼泪 没有爱情
Without tears. Without life. Without love.
然后我的灵魂醒来 你再次出现
Then my spirit woke and you... you appeared again.
仿佛一瞬间的倩影 仿佛冰清玉洁的魂魄”
Like a transient vision. Like pure beauty's spirit."
你今天对苏联有功
You did a service today to the Soviet Union.
也帮了我一个忙
And to me.
我想把这个给你
I want you to have this.
这是1969年 我们地面控制中心 工程师们的合影
It's a picture of the engineers of our ground control in 1969.
瑟吉
Sergei?
你认识他
You knew him?
是的
Yes.
我们共事了很久
We worked together. A long time.
他是我的好朋友
He was a close friend.
请接受这个礼物 作为我对你今天所做的一切的感谢
Please accept this as a token of my appreciation of what you've done today.
他会怎么样
What will happen to him?
基里尔
To Kirill?
他会另谋高就
He will find a new employment.
我希望你留在这里 因为我了解你的能力
I wanted you here because I know what you're capable of.
他们都很害怕
All of them, they're afraid.
毫无理由地害怕
Afraid of their own shadows.
你不一样
You are different.
美国人不把你当回事
The Americans took you for granted.
我不会犯同样的错
I will not.
我向你保证 我们将来一起做的工作
And I assure you the work we will do together
将把我们带入宇宙的深处
will take us far into the cosmos.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Director.
加快速度...
Pick up the pace. Pick up the pace. Pick up the pace.
闭嘴 - 加快速度
Shut up. - Pick up the pace.
加快速度... - 给我闭嘴
Pick up the pace. Pick up the pace. - Shut the fuck up!
加快速度
Pick up the pace.
加快速度 - 给我闭嘴
Pick up the pace. - Shut the fuck up!
你这个破烂货 - 加快速度
You fucking piece of shit! - Pick up the pace.
伊莱 怎么了
Eli, what's going on?
抱歉 我只是...
I'm sorry, I just...
这东西说个没完
It wouldn't shut the fuck up.
我们都知道问题不在于脚踏车
We both know the bike isn't the problem.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
总统严厉斥责我了 他很生气
The president tore into me. He was pretty peeved.
有多生气
How peeved?
他可能暗示说 我凭一己之力让冷战重演了
Well, he may have implied that I have single-handedly brought back the Cold War.
我很遗憾 我知道这份工作有多难
I'm sorry. I know how hard this job is.
我没事 只是... - 你有事 伊莱
I'm fine. It's just-- - You're not fine, Eli.
你的胆固醇又高了 你不睡觉
Your cholesterol's up again. You're not sleeping.
痔疮又犯了 几乎无法坐下
You can barely sit down with your hemorrhoids flaring up.
凯瑟 你这是在安慰我吗
Is this you trying to make me feel better, Kath?
你不是非做这份工作不可的
You didn't have to take this job.
我知道
I know.
我...只是觉得这是...
I just-- I felt it was--
你的职责 - 对
Your duty. - Yeah.
我知道 但它无穷无尽啊
I know. But there's no end to that.
又不是说某一天你能突然决定 你造成的影响够多了
It's not like one day you wake up and decide you've made enough of a difference.
我现在造成的唯一影响 是破坏我们在火星上的联盟
The only difference I'm making now is destroying our alliance on Mars.
你会想出办法的 亲爱的 你总能想出办法
Well, you'll figure it out, hon. You always do.
娶了你是我的福气 - 那当然
I don't deserve you. - No, you don't.
只剩几年就退休了 我保证 我一定会补偿你的
It's only a few more years. I promise I will make it up to you.
我们现在就该享受退休生活的
We're supposed to be enjoying our retirement by now,
周游世界
traveling around the world.
我们有一辈子时间去旅行
We have our whole lives to travel.
等你做完“造成影响”这件事 我们可能已经走不动了
We may not have knees to walk on by the time you're done making a difference.
阿鲁巴的海滩现在听起来就不错
Well, a beach in Aruba does sound really good right about now.
或者尼罗河的邮轮
Or a cruise down the Nile.
知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我读到过一个印度的神庙
I read about this temple in India.
印度
India?
很美的 伊莱
It was beautiful, Eli.
不是泰姬陵
It's not the Taj Mahal.
在南部
It's in the south.
印度洋旁边的那个城市叫什么来着
What is that city called near the Indian Ocean?
伊莱
Eli?
不 我...只是...
No, I just-- I--
我好像刚刚想到办法了
I think I just figured something out.
我得回柯布宇航中心 - 现在吗
I got to go back to CSC. - Now?
谢谢你 我爱你
Thank you. I love you.
伊莱
Eli.
你还穿着运动裤呢
You're still in your sweatpants.
印度
India?
这是M7组织中唯一中立的国家
They're the only neutral country in the M-7.
他们同意在斯薇塔兰娜回到地球时接收她
They've agreed to accept Svetlana when she gets back to Earth.
她要在印度接收审判吗
She's gonna be put on trial in India?
科尔真科和戈尔总统都已经批准了
Korzhenko and President Gore have already approved it.
她登上团结号♥后
And once she's on Unity,
苏联航♥天♥局就同意遵守火星章程条款
Roscosmos has agreed to abide by the terms of the Mars Charter,
我会恢复基地的全部指挥权
and I'd be back in full command of the base.
这很好 那斯薇塔兰娜怎么办
Ah, that's all well and good. But what about Svetlana?
我们不能把她丢给狼群
We can't just throw her to the wolves.
当然不会
No, of course not.
那会是一场公正的审判
It'll be a fair trial.
由独♥立♥的法官审视所有证据
With an independent judge looking at all the evidence.
你真的认为苏联人会遵守这个协议
You really think the Soviets are gonna abide by this deal?
国♥务♥院♥已经批准了
The State Department's already signed off on it.
他们觉得有了安全协议
They feel that with the security protocols,
我们就能避免遭到任何形式的报复
we can prevent any kind of retribution.
一群混♥蛋♥官僚想要自保罢了
Bunch of pencil dicks trying to cover their own ass.
这不对 你...得拒绝才行
This isn't right. You-- You need to refuse.
对 叫他们去死
Yeah, just tell him to go to hell.
爱德 我已经同意了
Ed. I've already agreed.
什么
You what?
斯薇塔兰娜在这件事中 并非一点错也没有 对吗
Svetlana, she's not blameless in all of this, all right?
她严重伤害了一位赫利俄斯员工
She seriously injured a Helios worker.
不管有意还是无意 她必须为自己的行为承担严重后果
Intentional or not, there's got to be some real repercussions for what she did.
你必须支持我 丹妮 斯薇塔兰娜 是我们最优秀的人才之一 对吗
You need to back me on this, Dani. Svetlana is one of our best, right?
她...对这个基地很重要
And she-she's-- she's important to this base.
而且...她对捕获小行星的团队很重要
And-And she's important to the asteroid capture team.
我知道 - 听我说完
I know that. - Uh-uh.
别把她送回去 不行...你...另想个办法
Don't send her back. No, you-- No, you-- you find another way.
我做不到
I can't.
你是不想做
You won't.
我做不到 也不想做
I can't and I won't.
当然了
Ah, of course not.
太典型了
This is so fucking typical.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表