剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
(两个月前)
我们回到基地后
We get back to base camp,
我还得写42号♥站点的地质分♥析♥报告呢
I still gotta write up this geo field report for Site 42.
你也会更新技术方法表格的 对吗
You're gonna update the techniques and methods sheet too, right?
是的...一定会更新的
Yeah. Yeah, I'll make sure to include it.
回到欢乐谷就提交报告吧
File the report once you get back to Happy Valley.
交叉检查...
And cross-check the--
嘿 你看见那边那玩意了吗
Hey, do you see that over there?
哪边
Where?
10点钟方向
Ten o'clock.
那是什么
What is that?
不知道 我去看看
I don't know. I'm gonna go check it out.
(塔特尔)
(不惜一切代价保护领袖)
PROTECT THE LEADER AT ALL COSTS
《改革》
为全人类
第四季第十集[季终]
(启用)
泰勒 我得去监控离子化装置的冷却序列
Taylor, I gotta go monitor the ionizer cooldown sequence.
注意留心不正常的事
Keep an eye out for anything unusual.
是 长官
Aye, aye, sir.
欢乐谷 这里是游侠二号♥
Happy Valley, Ranger-2.
离子引擎关闭完成
Ion engine deactivation is complete.
所有氩气燃料注入器 都已改道向等离子驱动装置加注
All argon fuel injectors have been rerouted to the plasma drive
为了最后的点火
for the final burn.
收到 游侠二号♥
Copy, Ranger-2.
关闭已确认
Deactivation confirmed.
交接有问题吗
Any issues with the changeover?
没有 所有系统正常
Negative. All systems nominal.
(点火倒计时)
很好
Good.
在我们认证了来自休斯敦关于引力弹弓的
After we authenticate the final command sequence
最终命令序列后
for the slingshot from Houston,
我们就会远程启动前往地球的最终点火
we will remotely initiate the final Earth burn.
收到 游侠二号♥完毕
Copy that. Ranger-2 out.
普勒指挥官 最后燃料消耗预计...
Commander Poole, I have the final fuel consumption estimates...
戴夫发来的消息
Message from Dev.
好 他们在检查 等离子驱动器的最后启动数据
All right. They're checking the final plasma drive start-up numbers.
我们必须保证一切就绪
We gotta keep everything on track.
一定要原封不动地 把最后诊断上传给游侠号♥
Make sure to mirror that last diagnostic upload to Ranger.
收到 传输中
Copy. Transmitting.
看起来游侠二号♥会按时行动
Looks like Ranger-2's on target.
距离最后点火还有两小时零四分钟
Two hours, four minutes till final burn.
很好 好了 我去去就回
Good. All right. I'll be right back.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
我觉得我必须送他去医疗舱
I think I must take him to medical bay.
不行 他看到我们的脸了
No way. He saw our faces.
他在那里醒来的话 我们就完蛋了
When he wakes up in there, we're gonna be fucked.
如果我们留他在这里 他可能会死
If we keep him here, he could die.
是 我觉得我们别无选择
Yeah, I don't think we have a choice.
你说得倒轻松 爱德
Easy for you to say, Ed.
他把你指认出来的时候 你又不会进监狱
You're not the one who's gonna go to jail when he picks you out of a lineup.
我送他去
I take him.
好吗
All right?
就这么定了
Decision final.
你打算怎么跟医生说
What are you gonna say to the doc?
装载机事故
Accident with cargo loader.
好 不错
Okay. That's good.
那他醒来呢
And when he wakes up?
只能见机行事了
We have to cross that bridge when we get to it.
我相信迪米会帮忙的
I'm sure Dima will help out.
他之前也帮过
He has before.
会没事的
It will be fine.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们时间不多了 戴尔
We're running out of time, Dale.
告诉我们此事还有谁参与 你就可以走了
Tell us who else is involved and you are free to go.
我都说了 我什么都不知道
Like I told you before, I don't know anything.
放了我吧
Just let me go.
拜托 你们得停手
Please, you gotta stop this.
你在干什么
What you doing?
增加房♥间里的二氧化碳浓度
Increasing CO2 levels in room.
迈尔斯 你之前体会过二氧化碳中毒吗
You ever have carbon dioxide poisoning before, Miles?
很快就会呼吸困难
Very quickly it will become hard to breathe.
你的心率会增加
Your heart rate will increase.
你会头疼欲裂
Your head will feel like it's gonna explode.
很快你就会希望脑袋真的炸掉
And soon, you'll wish it had.
请别这么做
Please don't do this.
告诉我们都有谁参与
Give us the names of those involved,
我们立刻就停手
and we'll stop this right now.
我说了 我什么都不知道
I told you, I don't know anything.
(警告 请确认 环境控制和生命支持系统关闭)
(确认)
(氧气浓度 二氧化碳浓度)
你应该很快就会感觉到二氧化碳的效果
You should start feeling the effects of the CO2 quite soon.
请别这么做
Please don't do this.
你在跟谁合作
Who were you working with?
告诉我们你所知道的 我们就停手
Tell us what you know and we'll stop this.
我什么都不知道 我发誓
I don't know anything. I swear.
(流逝时间:8分39秒)
他们在哪
Where are they?
拜托 我要吐了
Please. I'm gonna be sick.
告诉我们他们在哪
Just tell us where they are.
你吐到我鞋上了
You got some on my shoe!
求求你们
Please.
我什么都不知道 拜托
I don't know anything. Please.
这样不行 我们没时间了
This isn't working, and we're running out of time.
我们得试试其他办法
We gotta try something else.
请...放了我
Please. Please let me go.
拜托 哥们 我只想见到我的家人
Please, man. I just wanna see my family.
让我见见我的家人
Just let me see my family.
求求你们
Please.
麦迪逊女士
Miss Madison?
请进
Come in.
早上好
Good morning.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉
Sorry.
伊莱想请你去他办公室
Eli was wondering if you'd be able to come to his office.
不能等等吗 - 他说有要紧事
Can't it wait? - He says it's important.
我很有信心
I'm feeling pretty confident
欢乐谷的安保队伍已经掌控了局势
that the security on Happy Valley has it in hand,
正如你们的人很清楚 因为我们的人发现他们试图...
as your people well know, because my people detected them attempt--
玛高 谢谢你过来
Margo, thank you for coming by.
你好 玛高
Hello, Margo.
莫罗佐娃局长
Director Morozova.
我...
I...
我若提前知道你要来就好了
I wish I'd known you were coming.
我好准备一下
I would have prepared.
不必准备
No preparations are necessary.
真是个惊喜 对吧
A nice surprise, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
惊喜
Yes, it is.
感觉我和她最近基本每天
Feels like she and I talk pretty much every day lately
都通过这玩意对话
over this damn thing.
但列♥宁♥格勒的会议后 我和伊琳娜还没见过面
But I haven't seen Irina in person since Leningrad.
那地方的晚餐真是美味极了
We had the best dinner at that place.
那道油炸小鱼和马铃薯泥...
They served that little fried fish with the mashed potatoes--
白鲑鱼 - 白鲑鱼
Koryushka. - Koryushka.
说实话 我一直对它念念不忘
Honestly, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it.
我是来监督我们共同努力
Well, I've come to observe the culmination of our efforts
把小行星运回地球的
to bring the asteroid to Earth.
这将是全体人类的特别时刻
It's gonna be a special moment for all of us.
伊莱说你很适应美国的生活
Eli tells me you have settled right back in.
其实挺难适应的 毕竟无论走到哪都有人跟着
Kinda hard to settle in when you're followed everywhere you go.
我能想象
I can imagine.
过不了多久 你就不必再忍♥受这种情况了
Well, you don't have to endure it much longer.
在小行星进入正确的回地球轨道后
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表