剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
我到房♥间里了
I'm in the room!
好的...小家伙
Okay. Okay, buddy.
找找看 有没有那个盒子
Now look around and see if you can see that box.
好...
Okay--
怎么了
What is it?
有个架子 那个盒子在最上面
There's a shelf and the box is on the top of it.
好 你能够得到吗
Okay-- Can you reach it?
够不到
No.
该死
Shit.
好吧 出来吧
All right. Just come on back out here.
我们另想办法
We'll find another way to get it.
我觉得我爬一爬就能够到了
I think I can reach if I climb a bit.
好 但是小心点 亚历克斯
Okay, but be careful now, Alex.
可能很难
That could be tricky--
亚历克斯
Alex?
亚历克斯 你还好吗
Alex, you okay?
好样的
All right.
看啊
Look at that.
他来了 - 嘿 小家伙
There he is. - Hey, little man.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
嘿
Hey--
你真勇敢 你知道吗
You are a brave boy. You know that?
你真勇敢
You're a brave boy.
你办成大事了 小家伙
You scored big, little man.
是的
Yes, you did.
没错
(西经95.11♥1♥4♥655 北纬29.5353368)
(晚10点)
(弗兰克餐厅)
要打烊了 你得走了
Closing time. Gotta give you the boot.
好 谢谢...
Okay, thanks. Thank you.
很遗憾 你的朋友没来
Sorry about your friend.
如果你明天还在城里 过来吃早餐吧 有特♥价♥优♥惠♥
If you're in town tomorrow, stop in for our early bird special.
好
Okay.
瑟吉
Sergei.
玛高
Margo.
我...
I'm--
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
我... - 这是不可能的 瑟吉
I-- - This can't happen, Sergei.
你如今在这里有自己的生活 我在那边有自己的生活
You have a life here now, and I have a life over there.
不...
No, no, no, no, no.
你不明白
You don't understand.
有一段时间很困难 但我终于开始...
It was difficult for some time, but I'm finally starting to--
你不安全 玛高
You are not safe, Margo.
你所认识的伊琳娜莫罗佐娃 苏联航♥天♥局局长
The woman you know as Irina Morozova, the head of Roscosmos,
她曾是我在克格勃的主管
she was my handler with KGB.
从一开始就是
From the beginning.
多年来 是她派我来美国的
All those years, she was the one who sent me to United States,
是她毁了我们俩的生活
the one who destroyed both of our lives.
你不能回去 玛高
You cannot go back there, Margo.
游侠号♥ 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger, Happy Valley.
分离推进很不错
We show a good departure burn.
没有明显残渣
No significant residuals.
收到 预阀门已确认关闭
Copy. Pre-valves are confirmed closed.
分离推进完成
Departure burn is complete.
拦截2003LC的轨道正确 各位
Trajectory for 2003LC intercept on target, people.
辛克莱 请再查一次地面接触角度
Sinclair, please double-check the surface contact angles.
确保我们不必增加线缆张力
Make sure we don't need to increase cable tension.
收到 踏板车 我们应该没问题 但我会再看一次的
Copy, scooter. We should be fine, but I'll take another look.
甚高频上听得很清楚
Reading you five by on VHF.
这样 一有最新状态立刻告诉我
Actually, let me know when you have an updated state back quickly.
多普勒数据显示 接近速率每秒12米
Doppler shows closing rate 12 meters per second.
收到吗 导航数据已接受
Got it? Guidance has accepted.
是的 转为自动控制
Yeah, sure. Control turn to auto.
收到 欢乐谷
Copy, Happy Valley.
请确认S波段 指挥官
Please confirm S-band, comm.
确认实时...
Confirming RTS...
实时S波段为1.53
RTS S-band at 1.53.
(禁止靠近 通信堆栈)
该死
Fuck me.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表