剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Why you're walking away from NASA, after 15 years,
去一个私人机器人项目工作 说实话 这是大材小用
to work on a private robotics program that, to be frank, is beneath you.
你现在应该当上主管了
You should be director by now.
这种项目你闭着眼睛都能做好 你知道的
You can do this shit in your sleep. You know it.
我不能再负责载入航♥天♥项目了
I can't do manned space flight anymore.
什么 就因为游侠一号♥的事故吗
What? 'Cause of the Ranger-1 accident?
你之前也失去过乘员
You've lost crew before.
大概每个人都有极限吧
Guess everyone has their limit.
但你似乎很坚强 你连那次都回来了
But you always seemed more resilient. I mean, you went back when--
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
这是我欠那些牺牲的人的 - 你是指玛高吗
I owed it to all the people we lost. - Margo, you mean?
不
No.
她骗了你 她背叛了自己的祖国 你还觉得欠她的
She lied to you. She betrayed her country and still you owed it to her.
拜托 别再争这个了 好吗
Please, let's not have this argument again. Okay?
我们不知道她为什么那么做 也许是苏联人逼她的
We don't know why she did it. The Russians probably forced her.
是你还在争这个吧 - 比尔...
So we are gonna have this argument again. - Bill! Bill!
我想说的是我并不比你更坚强
The point I'm trying to make is I am not more resilient than you.
我第一次走进新任务控制室时
When I first walked into the new MOCR.
那里闪闪发光 整洁无瑕
Gleaming. Immaculate.
我只是被燃烧的塑料气味刺♥激♥到了
I was just hit with that stench of burning plastic.
直冲喉咙深处
Hits the back of your throat.
有灼烧感
It burns.
是
Yeah.
但气味慢慢消失了 我每天早上醒来时会有一种...
But the smell faded and every morning I'd wake up with this...
惊恐感
feeling of dread.
然后那个小行星的事...
Then with the asteroid...
让这些回忆全都回来了
it all came flooding back.
我从现场逃走了 比尔
I ran out of the fucking room, Bill.
我离开了岗位
I left my post...
再也回不去了
and I couldn't go back in there anymore.
至少你没有尿裤子
At least you didn't pee your pants.
这倒是
That's for sure.
嘿 不如你来跟我合作吧
Hey, why don't you come work with me?
就像以前那样 至少能让你走出家门
Feel like old times. Get you out of the house, at least.
我的股票随你用吧
Do whatever you want with my shares.
我相信你
I trust you...
但我永远不会回去的
but I'm never coming back.
你好 雷诺兹女士
Hello, Ms. Reynolds.
我再问你一次 公园里那个女人是谁
Let me ask you again. Who is the woman from the park?
我说过了 她没说自己是为谁干活的
Like I said, she never said who she works for.
然而你还在保护她 为什么
Yet you protect her. Why?
拜托
Please,
你要相信我
you need to believe me.
我根本不认识她
I don't even know who she is.
我正忙着呢
I'm in the middle of something.
再见
Goodbye.
不 不要...
No. No. No.
等等 救救...给美国使♥馆♥打电♥话♥
Wait. Help-- Call the American embassy.
不 求求你们
No, please.
总之 我们会在地球上继续扩建氦3提炼厂
In summary, helium-3 refinery expansion will continue Earth-side,
同时扩大月球开采规模
as we escalate lunar mining.
和我们今天展示的 二百九十亿美元的资本支出相符
Relative to the capex number we've shown you today of 29 billion.
我们仍在努力
We remain committed.
提问 理查德
A question, Richard.
戴夫阿耶萨 我们正在开董事会
Dev Ayesa, we're in the middle of a board meeting here.
规章制度很明确
The bylaws are clear.
要控制这家公♥司♥ 我就得直接向董事会致辞
Control of this company requires me to make a direct address to the board.
你们好 董事会
Hello, board.
我已经提出了一份收♥购♥提议 有其他23个股东支持
I have put in a tender offer backed by 23 other shareholders,
这让我们持有多数股权
giving us majority stake,
并任命我为此公♥司♥首席执行官 即刻生效
naming me CEO of this company effective immediately.
戴夫 很抱歉 公♥司♥有各种各样的防收♥购♥措施
Dev, I'm sorry, there are all kinds of safeguards against that.
如果你打算采取防御策略 我会不惜一切代价阻止你
And if you try and poison pill this I'll just go ahead and swallow it.
任何代理权争夺都会被扼杀在摇篮中
Any proxy fight that just gets killed right in the crib.
如果你起诉 我会反诉
If you sue, I'll counter.
如果证交委介入 那将花费数月时间
If the SEC gets involved, that will take months.
到了那时 股价已经崩♥盘♥
By that point, the share value will crash,
此公♥司♥的名声也就完了
and this company's reputation will be destroyed.
我们怎么办呢
So what are we going to do about it?
伊卡洛斯给我们的教训 不是别飞得离太阳太近
The lesson of Icarus is not don't fly too close to the sun.
而是要做出更好的翅膀
It's make better fucking wings.
抓住未来的最佳方式是去发明未来
The best way to seize the future is to invent it.
那我们开始吧
So let's start.
你禁止进入这栋大楼 即刻生效
You are barred from this building, effective immediately.
文件 门卡和你的电邮已经被禁用 请从我面前消失
Files, access and your e-mails have been locked. Please, get out of my face.
阿琳斯皮尔曼 菲利普希尔豪斯 玛拉贝尔斯
Arlene Spielman, Phillip Hillhouse, Marla Bales,
你们当初就反对去火星 出去
you didn't want to go to Mars in the first place. Get out.
我是认真的 出去
I mean it. Get out.
一步步走出去
One foot in front of the other.
我要撤掉整个金融部 请出去吧
I'm gutting the entire finance department. Please, get out.
伊凡奥乔亚
Ivan Ochoa,
你为氦3争取到的补贴简直少得可怜
the subsidies that you negotiated for helium-3 are absolutely criminal.
你也出去吧
You get out as well.
佐伊霍华德 肖恩多利 出去
Zoe Howard. Sean Doorly. Get out.
我不知道你怎么办到的 迈老斯 但是谢谢你
I do not know how you did it, Milosh, but thank you.
不客气
Pleasure.
干杯
Cheers.
明天再来 我有更多工作要交给你
And come back tomorrow. I'll have more for you to do.
我很期待 不过还有一件事
I'm looking forward to it. Though, there's one more thing.
我今天可能给你找到了一位新顾客
I might have found you a new customer today.
是吗
Really?
请进 朋友 进来吧
Come in, my friend. Come on in.
来
Come on.
有什么能帮你的
What can I do for you?
谁能想到呢 尼克松和中国建交 你和北朝鲜建交
Who would've thought? Nixon opened up China, you opened up North Korea.
想喝一杯吗
Would you care for a drink?
第一杯免费
First one on the house.
不喝
No drink.
你需要任何东西我都能为你弄来
I can get you anything you need.
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥ 脚霜 甚至光碟
Playboy magazine. Foot cream. Even laser disc.
我需要你
I need you
把我老婆弄来
to bring me my wife.
求求你们
Please.
把她的头套摘掉
Get that hood off of her.
我道歉 麦迪逊女士 我花了不少时间才找到你
My apologies, Ms. Madison. It took me some time to locate you.
我...我被...
I-- I was--
他们想知道...
They wanted to know--
没事 你现在安全了
It's okay. You're safe now.
来 跟我来
Come, follow me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫伊琳娜瓦西里耶夫娜莫罗佐娃
My name is Irina Vasilievna Morozova.
我希望你为我工作
And I want you to work for me.
为你工作
Work for you?
星城
Star City.
戈尔巴乔夫和军队已就条款达成一致
Gorbachev and the army, they have agreed to terms.
科尔真科现在是总统
Korzhenko is the president.
我被任命为苏联航♥天♥局的新局长
And I have been named the new head of Roscosmos.
我需要有技术的人站在我这边 你的技术确实过硬
I need skilled people on my side. And you are very skilled, indeed.
可你几乎不认识我
But you barely know me.
我认识你很久了 玛高
I've known you for a long time, Margo.
你来吗
Are you coming?
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表