剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
In fact, he came back up to Mars two years later
因为他想继续创造些什么
because he wanted to keep building something.
他最不希望看到的是他的牺牲付诸东流
The last thing he would want is for his sacrifice to wind up being for nothing.
上次我上火星时
The last time I was up here,
这个基地只有几条走廊而已
this whole place wasn't nothing but a couple of hallways.
但我们齐心协力
But we were in it together.
航♥天♥局 苏联人 赫利俄斯 北朝鲜
NASA, Russia, Helios, North Korea.
所以我需要你们每一个人的帮助
So I'm gonna need the help of each and every one of you
来想出解决方案
while we figure this thing out together.
在我的领导下
Under my command,
永远不会有人因说真话而受到处罚
there will never be a penalty for speaking the truth.
我们必须吸取过去的教训
We need to learn from our past,
同时放眼于未来
all the while keeping our eyes focused on what's ahead.
好了 我们开始工作吧
All right. Let's get to work.
你到底在...
What the hell are you--
天啊 你吓死我了
Jesus. You scared me.
我吓着你了
I scared you?
我被奇怪的声音吵醒 你还不在床上
I get woken up by weird noises, and you're not in bed.
你到底在干什么
What are you even doing?
电视坏了 - 所以你就把它大卸八块
The TV wasn't working. - So you took the whole thing apart?
阿莱达 现在是凌晨3点半 你别闹了
Aleida, it's 3:30 in the fucking morning. This has to stop.
好吗 整天闷闷不乐 看电视 玩吉他英雄
All right? Just moping around, watching TV, playing Guitar Hero.
宝贝 你好几个月没上班了
Baby, you haven't been to work in months.
现在几乎连家门都不出了
You barely leave the house anymore.
听着 我知道你很难受
Look, I know you're going through a rough time,
但...这种情绪开始影响到孩子们了
but this shit's-- it's beginning to affect the kids.
你建议我怎么做
What do you suggest I do?
我觉得你该回去找劳拉 - 不
I think you should go back to Lara. - No.
我不会再吃药了
No more pills.
我不要再对着她谈我的心理创伤了 她只会在一边说
No more talking about my trauma while she takes her little notes and goes...
好吧 那回航♥天♥局去 跟他们说你想回去工作
Okay, then go back to NASA and tell them you want your job back.
我回不去了
I can't go back.
好 那这样吧 我有个更好的主意
Great. Then, you know what? I got a better idea.
不如你就在这里逃避现实
Why don't you just hide here from the world,
在凌晨3点半修电视好了 这再正常不过了
fix TVs at 3:30 in the morning? 'Cause that's totally normal.
(数字邮件 收件箱)
(一天前 来自阿曼达戴尔的视频邮件)
...按了“录像”
...hit record.
你成功了 - 你上火星了 爸...
You made it. - You're on Mars, Dad--
火星 爸爸...
...Mars, Dad-- Da--
不 别卡住啊 该死 老天啊
Oh, no, don't do that. Shi-- God's sake.
嘿 哥们 能帮帮我吗
Hey, man, could you help me out with this?
我想读取家人发来的视频邮件
I'm trying to get this vidmail to load from my family.
好几天了 这破玩意还是不灵光
It's been a few days and this fucking thing still won't work.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, brother.
带宽很烂
Bandwidth's for shit.
楼下的人好几周收不到 数字邮件 视频邮件了 什么都没
Nobody downstairs has been getting d-mail, vidmail, anything for weeks.
你说真的 这太扯了
You serious? That's fucking bullshit.
欢迎来到欢乐谷
Welcome to Happy Valley.
(请自便)
莱克茜进了才艺项目
And Lexie got into the gifted and talented program.
很了不起吧
Isn't that fantastic?
她会给你发信息 要你帮她辅♥导♥微积分
So she's gonna be sending you messages for help with her calculus.
还有 詹姆士很兴奋
And James is very excited.
他刚给鱼缸里添了一条银鲨
He just got a bala shark for his fish tank.
这不是真的鲨鱼 别担心 宠物店的人说它更像是...
It's not a real shark. Don't worry. The guy at the store says it's more like...
嘿 既然你来了 看一眼水槽吧 不排水了
Hey, take a look at the sink while you're here. It's not draining.
那不是我负责... - 谢谢
That's not really my-- - Thank you.
他每周六都清理过滤器 就像你教他的那样
And he's been cleaning the filter every Saturday, just like you showed him.
你一定会非常自豪的
You'd be so proud.
(卡尔萨根行星科学中心)
(航♥天♥局)
这个红色的斑点 是它探测甲烷气体的地方
So this red splotch here is where it's detecting methane gas?
对 甲烷是可能有生命的迹象
Correct. Methane's a sign of possible life.
火星的这些北方区域遍布这些熔岩管
And these northern regions of Mars are riddled with these lava tubes
就像你在这里模拟的一样
like you're simulating here?
是的 科罗廖夫陨石坑是整个太阳系中
That's right. Korolev Crater is one of the most likely places
最有可能孕育微生物生命的地方之一
to harbor microbial life in the entire solar system.
说实话 戴夫阿耶萨的机器人公♥司♥
Honestly, it's amazing what Dev Ayesa's
在光学设备小型化方面做得非常好
robotics company has done with optical miniaturization.
我们的机器人“点点” 找到了八个微生物群体中的六个
Spot, our robot, has found six of the eight microbe colonies
藏在这个测试隧♥道♥里的
we've hidden in this test tunnel.
太厉害了
That's very, very impressive.
你的工作真了不起
You're doing remarkable work here.
这是团队合作的结果
It's been a real team effort.
能让我...好 - 当然
Could I... Great. - Sure.
凯莉 我不必告诉你小行星那场灾难
Kelly, I don't have to tell you that there have been tremendous ripples
产生了巨大的影响
from the asteroid disaster,
总统命令我
and the president has ordered me
把所有的资源用来挽救那个项目
to commit all of our resources to righting that project.
不幸的是 这意味着我们不得不
And unfortunately, that means we're gonna have to delay
把几个科学目标推迟一点
some of our science objectives a little bit.
推迟 什么意... - 只是暂时的
Delay? What does that-- - It's only temporary.
听着 我知道你在这里的工作很重要
Look, I know the work you're doing here is very important,
但现在航♥天♥局的一切工作重心
but right now everything at NASA hinges
是让捕获小行星项目重回正轨
on getting the Asteroid Capture Program back up.
因为如果我们不尽快 让它开始产生巨大的收益
'Cause if we don't get that to start paying major dividends
我们很快就没钱支持你这样的研究了
and soon, we are just not gonna be able to afford research like yours.
是
Right.
没钱是万万不能的
No bucks, no Buck Rogers.
没错
Very true.
这意大利宽面条真香
That fettucine smells amazing.
真不敢相信这里居然有意大利面
I can't believe pasta's actually made up here.
过去几年 园艺学突飞猛进
Horticulture's made some big advancements past few years.
我们现在近七成的食物是自己种的
We're growing almost three-quarters our food up here now.
我也要意大利面 - 好
I'll have the pasta as well. - Sure.
凯莉接受得还好吗
So how'd Kelly take it...
给 - 对于你再次驻留火星这事
Here you go. - ...you staying up here again?
在我告诉她后 她还没有作出回应
Well, she hasn't actually responded since I told her.
我很遗憾 爱德 但我得说 这怪不得她
I'm sorry to hear that, Ed, but I gotta tell you I don't blame her.
你已经推迟返回八年了
You've been putting it off for eight years.
不能永远留在这里啊
Can't stay up here forever.
我只是想确保你的交接顺利
Just wanted to make sure that you got off on the right foot.
不行 别把这事怪在我头上
Don't be trying to put this off on me.
(账户扣款5积分)
(即食餐005)
你觉得这像肉饼吗
Does this look like meat loaf to you?
不像 - 对
No. - Yeah.
我想说习惯了就好了 但真习惯不了
I wanna say you get used to it, but you really don't.
培训的时候他们说火星上有厨师
You know, in training, they said that we had a chef up here.
是有 在楼上呢
Well, yeah, up there.
但饭卡只能在你住的楼层用
But comcards only work on the level you rack on.
他们说这是为了防止某一个食堂过度拥挤
They say it's to prevent any one mess from getting slammed,
但我跟你们讲 他们只是不想分享所有的美食
but I'll tell you right now, they just don't wanna share all the good grub.
是 可那不是整个火星任务的意义吗
Yeah, but isn't that kind of what being on Mars is all about?
从第一个火星感恩节起
I mean, ever since the first Martian Thanksgiving.
共享 为彼此牺牲什么的
I mean, sharing, sacrificing for one another.
你看过迪士尼的电影啊 好吧
So you saw the Disney movie. Okay.
这才是我们的现实
Here's our reality:
各国宇航员 科学家 飞行员 他们是一伙的
Astronauts and cosmonauts, scientists and pilots, they all work together.
但我们住在下层的 说到底只是来帮忙而已
But us down here, at the end of the day, we are just the help.
我今天给一个人的通风管修理密封圈
I was repairing the sealant on a guy's air duct today.
他几乎都没看我一眼 仿佛我不存在
I mean, he barely even looked at me, like I didn't even exist.
是这样的
That sounds right.
想想游侠一号♥的事
I mean, think about what happened on Ranger-1, right?
所有人都关注着库兹涅佐夫的牺牲
Everybody's wringing their hands over Kuznetsov dying out there,
都穿着印有他名字缩写胸贴的宇航服
wearing those patches with his initials on them.
是 我看见了
Yeah, I saw that.
知道上面没有谁的名字缩写吗
You know whose initials aren't on those patches?
汤姆帕克的
Tom Parker's.
另一个牺牲的人是汤姆帕克
Tom Parker's the other guy who died out there.
你认识他 - 认识...
Did you know him? - Yeah, yeah.
你睡的就是他的床铺
You're sleeping in his rack.
我和他是同时来的
He and I, we started out at the same time.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表