剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
好 最后一件事
Good. One last thing.
北朝鲜那边跟我提过一个人 叫迈尔斯戴尔 可能也没什么
The North Koreans mentioned someone named Miles Dale to me. Maybe it's nothing.
我跟他很熟
I know him well.
他经营黑市
He runs black market.
此事可能和他有关
He could be involved.
多谢告知 我们会问他的
Good to know. We'll interview him.
好 随时向我汇报
Good. Keep me in the loop.
同时 我会下令再搜查一次基地
In the meantime, I'll authorize another search at the base.
爸
Dad?
凯尔
Kel.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
嗨 还好吗
Hey. Everything okay?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我很抱歉 小家伙
I'm sorry, kiddo.
我...现在真的不行 所以...
I really-- I can't right now. So...
为什么不行 - 我就是不行
Why not? - I just can't.
我正在忙工作上的事 所以...
I'm in the middle of something with work, so...
对
Yeah.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
搜查队正把整个基地翻得底朝天 寻找丢失的通讯设备
There are search teams tossing the entire base looking for missing com gear.
是 - 你知道这事吗
Yeah. - You know anything about that?
不知道 我为什么会知道
No. Why would I?
我不知道 你以前认为 戴夫阿耶萨是恶魔的化身
I don't know. You used to think Dev Ayesa was the devil incarnate.
现在你们俩就像铁哥们一样 在角落里说悄悄话
Now you two are acting like best friends whispering in corners.
你为什么不告诉我到底是怎么回事
Why don't you tell me what's really going on?
没什么事 我发誓 - 别骗我了
Nothing's going on. I swear. - Stop lying to me.
你以为我看不出来 但我了解你 爸
You think I can't tell, but I know you, Dad.
从我刚到这里时起 你就一直在骗我
You've been lying to me ever since I got here.
甚至更早
Before that even.
你到底怎么了
What's really going on with you?
(电梯)
(开门)
(禁止通行)
退后
Stand back.
对吗
Is it right?
SL3-17
SL3-17.
你去哪 - SL3-14 环境系统维修
Where are you headed? - SL3-14. Environmental system repair.
去吧
Go ahead.
进来吧
Come in.
你们好 先生们 我是来修理循环系统故障的
Hello, gents. I'm here to fix your circulation problem.
好啊
Glad to hear it.
对 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, we have a big problem.
但不是循环系统的
But not with the circulation.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我年轻时天不怕地不怕
When I was younger, I wasn't afraid of anything.
连死都不怕
Not even death.
我一直认为我会死于...
I always thought I'd go out in a...
光荣的牺牲
blaze of glory.
像戈登那样
Gordo.
他曾跟我说他父亲得癌症时的情况
He once told me about his father when he got cancer.
他爸是海军陆战队的 坚韧如钉 但...
His dad was a marine. Tough as nails, but...
到了最后
towards the end...
他吓坏了
he was terrified.
虚弱不堪
Weak.
我就是...
I just--
我不想像他一样 凯尔
I don't wanna wind up like that, Kel.
我不想回家
The reason I didn't want to come home,
因为我不想住进养老院
'cause I don't wanna end up in a nursing home
穿着尿布
with a diaper,
戴着围嘴 对着电视捏握力保健球
wearing a drool cup, squeezing a ball of wax in front of the TV
忘记自己到底是谁
and not remembering who the hell I am anymore.
在这里 我...
Up here, I--
我在做有意义的事
I'm doing something meaningful.
取得成就
I'm building something.
在我走后还能流传下去的成就
Something that could last after I'm gone.
打造一个地方
S-- Place where my...
可以让我的外孙生活
grandson could live.
甚至他的孩子也能生活的地方
Possibly even his children too.
你之前怎么不跟我说这些话
Why didn't you tell me all this before?
我以为你会...
I thought you'd...
认为我疯了
think I was crazy.
我不会认为你疯了
I don't think you're crazy.
也许有一点吧
Maybe a little.
对不起 凯尔
I'm sorry, Kel.
我应该陪在你和亚历克斯身边的
I should have been there for you and Alex.
我不该骗你
And I never should have lied to you.
永远都不该
Never.
是
Yeah.
是
Yeah.
那你要告诉我你和戴夫在做什么吗
So you're gonna tell me what you and Dev are up to?
无线电 线缆 网络转接器 显示器
Radios, cabling, network switches, monitors.
清单长达好几页
There's pages of this.
这些东西运达扫描后就突然消失了
Items scanned in for shipment, then suddenly disappeared.
天啊 有人把这些全拿走了
Wow. Someone took all that?
你可能会被起诉的罪名包括走私 逃税
I mean, here you are looking at charges of smuggling, tax evasion,
你还不想着自救
and you won't help yourself.
还当作无关紧要 一笑而过
You just laugh it off like it's nothing.
我不知道是谁把这些东西拿走的 想想看
I don't know who took all that stuff. I mean, think about it.
我卖♥♥的是内衣 漱口水和爽足粉
I sell underwear and mouthwash and foot powder.
让人们在火星生活稍微舒适些的东西
Things that make people's lives a little bit easier up here.
谁会要这些通讯设备呢 根本没用啊
Who would want this com gear anyway? I mean, it has no practical use.
除非你想破坏游侠号♥
Unless you want to fuck with Ranger.
戴夫阿耶萨阻止了罢♥工♥
Dev Ayesa broke strike.
很多人依然对此很生气
A lot of people are still pretty pissed off about that.
也许足以让他们来找你帮忙报仇
Maybe so pissed they came to you for help to get their revenge.
我为什么要冒险失去一切 这是我一手打造的生意
Why would I risk everything? I mean, everything I've built.
我从一开始就是反对罢♥工♥的
I was against the strike right from the very beginning anyway.
你们随便问 别人都会这么说
You could ask anybody, they'll tell you.
你想要我们去问几个支持你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You want us to go ask a bunch of terrorists to vouch for you.
尼克詹宁斯是我的朋友
Nick Jennings was a friend of mine.
你知道他的防护服 和他的肌肉融为一体了吗
Did you know his suit melted into his flesh?
你能想象他在临死前
Can you imagine the unbearable pain
经历了怎样的痛苦吗
he must have been going through in his final moments?
我发誓 我和此事无关
I swear I had nothing to do with that.
嘿 哥们 嘿...
Hey, man. Hey--
嘿 - 给我坐下
Hey! - Get the fuck down.
听我说 哥们
Look, man!
该死 你们要把我的胳膊弄断了 见鬼 哥们
Fuck, you're breaking my arms, dude. Fucking shit, man.
15米左右
Fifteen meters or something.
对 差不多
Yeah, just about.
好 - 你觉得你能做到吗
Okay. - Think you can do it?
能
Yeah...
有个通道 你可以走那里
There's an access tunnel. If you wanna go.
好 告诉我在哪
Okay. Show me.
在这里 你可以从住通道旁边走 谁都看不到的
So right here, you can access by the main tunnel without anybody seeing you.
有挺长时间的了 自从...
It's been a while since...
别做我不愿意做的事
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
他还会在这里
He'd still be here.
好 那么
Okay. So,
你要穿过这个通道
what you're gonna do is you'll be going through the access tunnel.
你在地球上有家人吗
You got any family down on Earth?
有的 一个兄弟和两个姐妹 父母也在
Both of 'em. Brother and two sisters. Parents.
我们待在欢乐谷的时间要比原计划长多了
We're gonna be in Happy Valley a lot longer than we planned.
我觉得戴夫和火星老头会有相应计划的
Gotta think Dev and Old Man Mars will have a plan for that too.
我们已经有一阵子...
It's been a while since we...
我不是特别...
Don't particularly...
什么情况
What the fuck?
糟糕
Oh, shit.
快通知大家
Call the guys.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
哥们 搞什么
What the fuck, man?
怎么回事
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表