剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
仿佛你是世上最恶毒的人
like you're the most vile human that ever lived.
抱歉 我...相信这经历一定不好受
I'm sorry. I'm-- I'm sure that isn't easy.
因果轮回嘛
What goes around comes around.
我是真的让我那可怜老爸很难受
I really put my poor dad through the wringer.
我相信他现在一定非常为你自豪
Well, I'm sure he'd be very proud of you now.
阿莱达罗萨莱斯 强权掮客
Aleida Rosales, power broker.
天啊...不 到时候一定惨不忍♥睹 你看着吧
God. Oh, God, no. It's gonna be a disaster. Just you watch.
我说不准 我觉得你有这个本事
I don't know. I think you have it in you.
拜托 你能想象 我坐在那些M7代表对面吗
Come on. Can you imagine me sitting across from all those M-7 reps?
能啊
Yes, I can.
听着 我记得我妈刚刚买♥♥下这里的样子
Look, I remember my mom when she first bought this place.
她这辈子从来没经营过酒吧什么的
Okay, she'd never run a business before in her life.
我问她紧张不紧张 她说
I asked her if she was nervous. She said,
“不去做某件事总是有一百万种理由
"There are always a million reasons not to do something.
你必须找到去做的理由”
You have to find the reason to do it."
美国太空计划是其核心
The American Space Program is central to that.
我当总统期间
And during my time as your president,
带头发现了这颗无比珍贵的小行星2003LC
I took the initiative in discovering this incredibly valuable asteroid, 2003LC.
(戈尔总统向全国致辞)
(金发姑娘的发现是历史性成就)
这项发现将使我们的国家 和世界变得更美好
A discovery that will change our country and our world for the better.
戈尔总统今天似乎称小行星2003LC的发现
President Gore today appeared to take personal responsibility
是他个人的功劳
for the discovery of asteroid 2003LC.
克里姆林宫谴责戈尔说发现小行星
The Kremlin has denounced Gore's claim of personal responsibility
是他的个人行为 这是不可接受的
for the asteroid discovery as an outrageous attempt
是妄图抢苏联的功劳
to take credit for a Soviet achievement.
但是这里呢 还有阿尔戈尔 其他一些所谓的成就
But here now, other achievements claimed by Al Gore.
第十个 他是第一个长出对生拇指的人类
Number ten, was first human being to grow an opposable thumb.
第九个 有一天 他在骑脚踏车时 无意间发明了高♥潮♥
Number nine, while riding bicycle one day, accidentally invented the orgasm.
看起来总统又出手了
It looks like the president has stepped in it again.
(总统宣称是他“发现了”金发姑娘)
他接下来要把小行星命名为“蒂珀”
Next he'll want to name the asteroid "Tipper."
阿尔 我的建议是 发现星体这种事 还是留给科学家们吧
My advice, Al, leave the discoveries to the scientists
你就专心做自己最擅长的事 即毁掉我国的经济
and stick to doing what you do best, ruining our economy.
(《哨兵报》 戈尔抢夺发现小行星的功劳)
他到底在干什么 罗恩 现在的政♥治♥局势很微妙
What the hell is he doing? This is a dance, Ron. A delicate dance.
我无法控制总统说什么话 你知道的
I don't control what the president says. You know that.
别跟我胡扯 发言稿是事先准备好的
Don't give me that shit. It was a prepared speech.
他根本就是在照着提词器读
He was reading off a fucking teleprompter.
他有时喜欢即兴发挥
He likes to improvise sometimes.
这将摧毁我们与苏联人
This is going to destroy all of the goodwill
建立起来的所有善意
that we have built up with the Russians.
你知道其他M7成员国会...
And do you have any idea of what the other M-7 nations are gonna--
知道 如果我们在2004年 输给布拉格 这些全都不重要了
Yeah, and none of it matters if we lose to Bragg in '04.
原来如此啊 - 当然了
So that's what this is all about? - Of course it is.
你我都清楚 布拉格会成为航♥天♥局的噩梦
You and I both know that Bragg would be a fucking nightmare for NASA.
更别说全美国了 所以请收起你的个人观点
Not to mention the country. So, let's get off our soapbox.
(通话结束)
该死
Fuck.
可恶
Oh, shit.
我觉得游侠无法让 金发姑娘这么大的小行星停止旋转
I don't see how Ranger is gonna despin something as big as Goldilocks.
离子发动机的推力不够
The ion engines just don't generate enough thrust.
我明白
I hear ya.
明白
I hear ya.
好了 各位 我们继续想办法 同时
All right, people. Let's keep thinking on this. In the meantime,
明天之前 我要看到 三维扭矩模拟的确切数据
I wanna see some hard data from those 3D torque simulations by tomorrow.
谢谢大家 - 好 谢谢
Thanks, guys. - All right. Thank you.
帕尔默 - 是 长官
Palmer. - Yes, ma'am.
你要整天躲在我的门口 还是要跟我说说你有什么想法
You gonna lurk round my door all day long, or you gonna tell me what's on your mind?
我可以... - 请讲
Do you mind if I-- - Go ahead.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你有什么想法
What's on your mind?
我...
Well, I--
首先 我想说
First off, I just wanna say that
鲍德温上将
Admiral Baldwin,
他在我眼中就是个英雄
he's basically a hero to me.
俄♥国♥佬在登月竞赛中赢了我们时我才七岁
I was seven when the Russkies beat us to the Moon,
我和我爸看了所有的国会听证会
and my dad and I, we saw all those congressional hearings.
鲍德温上将把登月竞赛输掉的责任 揽在自己身上时
When Admiral Baldwin took the blame for losing the Moon,
他口中说着荣誉
he was talking about honor.
说着即使困难也要承担责任
He was talking about taking responsibility even when it's difficult.
我们在游侠上时 我...看到一些事
When we were out on Ranger, I-- I saw something.
我对天发誓 我真希望我没看到
And God's honest truth, I wish I hadn't.
但我看到了
But I did.
现在我觉得我有责任上报
And now I feel compelled to report it.
好
Okay.
鲍德温上将的右手有颤抖之类的毛病
Admiral Baldwin has a tremor or something with his right hand.
我能看出他在试图掩盖
And I could tell he was trying to hide it.
他不得不因此叫停一次训练演习
He had to halt a training exercise because of it.
你是说爱德在隐瞒身体状况
Are you saying that Ed is hiding a medical condition?
这正是我所怀疑的 指挥官 是的
That is what I suspect, Commander. Yes.
这是一个非常严重的指控
That is a very serious accusation.
我知道
I know it is.
但我也知道我看见了什么
But I also know what I saw.
我只是觉得你也应该知道
I just thought you should know too.
好 就这样吧
All right. That'll be all.
是
Yeah.
(普勒)
听着 一定要定量食用
Now, make sure to ration this.
必须能供你再度过四周时间
It's gotta last you another four weeks.
丹妮尔
Danielle?
我能回来吗
Can I please come back?
求你了
Please.
我会待在自己的床上 我会...
I'll stay in my rack. I'll-I'll--
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这很难
I know it's hard,
但只能如此
but this is how it's gotta be.
你是知道的
You know that.
救命 队长 他们在向我们开火
Help, Captain. They're shooting us.
弃舰 我们要坠毁了
Abandon ship. We're going down.
救命 我着火了
Help! I'm on fire.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嗨 妈妈 你要跟我一起玩吗
Hi, Mommy. Do you wanna play with me?
好啊 小家伙 等一下的
Sure, bud. In a little bit.
我要先跟你说件事
I wanna talk to you about something first.
你知道我要把机器人送到火星去吧
You know how I'm going to send my robots to Mars
去那里找微生物
to look for those little microbes up there?
在熔岩管里 - 对
In the lava tubes. - That's right.
总之 看来...我可能得跟机器人一起去
Anyway, it-- it looks like I might need to go with them.
去火星
To Mars?
但我离开期间 你要和奶奶一起住在这里
But while I'm gone, you'll stay here with grandma.
我为什么不能一起去
Why can't I come?
第一 你还在上学
Well, for one, you're still in school,
小孩子还不能进行太空旅行
and space travel isn't really for kids yet.
但扎克的爸爸妈妈带他去了月球上的酒店
But Zack's mom and dad took him to this hotel place on the Moon
当时我们是二年级
when we were in second grade.
是 但去月球只需要一天
Well, yes. But it only takes a day to get to the Moon,
去火星的时间要长得多
and it takes much longer to get to Mars.
你要去多久
How long will you be gone?
大约一年
About a year.
我知道这似乎很久
I know it seems like a long time
但很快就会过去的
but it'll go by so quickly.
你会明白的
You'll see.
如果你像外公那样决定永远留在那边呢
What if you decide to stay forever like Poppy did?
小家伙 我知道这很难 但我以前也出过差
Aw, bud, I know this is hard but I've been on work trips before.
这次只是时间久一点 明白吗
This one will just be a bit longer, okay?
亚历克斯 回来 我...
Alex, come back. I--
亚历克斯
Alex.
没事...
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 小家伙
It will all be okay, little one.
没事的
It will all be okay.
(赫利俄斯航♥空♥公♥司♥)
嗨 阿莱达 是吧 阿莱达
Hey. Aleida, right? Aleida?
幸会
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表