剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
Copy.
执行游侠二号♥转向地球的最后点火
Executing final Ranger-2 Earth burn
倒数三
in three,
二
two,
一
one.
欢乐谷 这里是游侠二号♥
Happy Valley? Ranger-2.
所有系统正常
All systems nominal.
点火成功
We have good burn.
转向地球点火成功 各位
We're burning for Earth, people.
恭喜
Congratulations.
(点火剩余时间)
也许我们可以通过发送多条命令
Maybe we could just overload the discriminator
让鉴频器过载
by sending multiple commands.
不行的
Won't work.
我们不知道那东西新的秘钥
We don't know the box's new encryption key.
整个飞船重新由电脑控制了
The computer's back in control of the entire ship.
没有了幽灵指挥所 我们束手无策
Without ghost ops, our hands are tied down here.
那是个高增益S波段发射机吗
Is that a high-gain S-band transmitter?
你有什么想法
What are you thinking?
M7章程不是要求北朝鲜航♥天♥员
Well, doesn't the M-7 charter require that any North Korean ujunaut
参加联合任务时可以私下和上级联♥系♥吗
on a joint mission be able to communicate privately with their superior officers?
是的
Yes.
为了安全
For security.
任何外国人都听不到
No foreign entity can hear.
就是说我们可以用私人频道和玛茜通话
Which means we could talk to Massey on a private channel.
没错
Exactly.
她就是秘钥
She's the key.
等等 这...怎么行得通
Wait a minute. How-How would that work?
你刚说我们已经无法控制鉴频器了
I mean, you just said we don't have control of the discriminator anymore.
无所谓 我们绕过它
Doesn't matter. We go around it.
如果玛茜可以手动切断 飞行指挥和引擎之间的联♥系♥
If Massey can manually disconnect the flight deck from the engines,
他们就无法停止点火了
they won't be able to stop their own burn.
他们将完全失控
They'd be completely cut off.
是这样 他们给游侠号♥ 安装新等离子引擎时
You see, they installed a local command override switch
在飞船上安装了一个超控开关
on Ranger when they were attaching the new plasma engines.
如果她能启动超控 并插上一个无线电收发两用机
If she can engage the override and plug in a transceiver
调到我们这个频率
tuned to our frequency right here,
唯一能控制点火的人
the only person in control of the burn...
就是我
would be me.
我们可能又有戏唱了 各位
We might be back in business, people.
等等 可超控开关在飞船外面
Hold on. But the override switch is outside the ship.
山姆将必须在点火期间进行舱外活动
Sam would have to do an EVA during the burn.
这简直是疯了
That's insane.
对 是...很危险 但不是不可能
No, it-it's dangerous, but it's not impossible.
只要我们能想出用S波段和她联♥系♥的方法
As long as we can figure out a way to use the S-band to communicate with her.
全程引导她
Guide her through it.
我可以联♥系♥朴崔穆
I can contact Park Chui Moo.
他是任务的科学官
Science officer on mission.
他可以把朝鲜无线电交给玛茜
He can give Massey Korean radio.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
所有等离子引擎舱压正常
I see good chamber pressures in all plasma engines.
波动幅度在正常范围
Fluctuation is well within limits.
继续检查压力
Keep checking those pressures.
轨道如何
How's the trajectory?
玛茜
Massey.
拿去
Take.
喂
Yeah?
你好 萨曼莎
Hello, Samantha.
戴夫
Dev?
我们需要你去游侠号♥后面的货舱
We need you to go to the rear cargo bay of Ranger.
我们也许有其他方法能让引擎一直喷射
We just might have another way to keep the engines firing,
但是...情况...很复杂
but it's-- Well, it is-- It's complicated.
游侠号♥ 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger, Happy Valley.
轨道看起来正常
Trajectory looks nominal.
减速速率和预期中一样
Deceleration rate as predicted.
(警告:舱盖打开)
指挥官 警报说货舱气闸盖打开了
Commander, I have alert that cargo bay air lock hatch is open.
货舱 一定是感应器出故障了
Cargo bay? Must be a bad sensor.
游侠号♥ 这里是欢乐谷
Ranger, Happy Valley.
我们这里也收到了 你们的货舱气闸盖打开的警报
We're also getting a read on your cargo bay air lock hatch alert.
调出37号♥摄像头画面
Bring up camera 37.
切到38号♥
Switch to 38.
天啊
Jesus.
那是北朝鲜的宇航服吗
Is that a North Korean suit?
玛茜在哪
Where's Massey?
保持呼吸平稳
Now keep your breathing steady.
不要消耗太多氧气
Don't wanna burn too much oxygen.
你说得倒轻松
Easy for you to say.
你现在距离超控开关控制面板有多远
Now what's your distance from the override switch access panel?
6米 靠近中
Six meters and-and closing.
引擎喷射的加速度比我想象中更强
Acceleration from the engine burn is-is stronger than I thought.
要把我扯下游侠号♥
It's trying to pull me off Ranger.
好 小心点
Okay. Be careful.
我们现在有大约17分钟 之后他们会试图关闭引擎
Now we got about 17 minutes left until they try to shut off their engines.
到了那时 超控开关一定要打开
It's essential that the override switch is engaged at that point.
这样他们将无法关闭引擎
It won't allow them to stop their own burn.
收到
Copy.
安全绳已连接
Tether attached.
正向控制板移♥动♥
Translating to the access panel now.
好
Okay.
我抵达超控控制板了
And I'm at the override access panel.
好 保持冷静
All right. Just keep it frosty up there.
收到 正打开控制板的盖子
Copy. Removing panel.
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Fuck.
在控制板里面 你会看到一个有黄色和黑色标记的把手
Now under that panel, you'll see a handle with yellow and black markings.
那就是超控开关
That's the override switch.
要启用 你得把它拉出到超控位置
To engage it, you gotta pull it out to the override position.
好 我能...看到超控把手
Okay. And I can-- I can see an override handle.
我现在要把它拉出来了
I'm gonna pull it out now.
开启后 你只需把朴给你的 无线电收发两用机
After it's engaged, you just have to put the transceiver Park gave you
调到无线电频率输入模式 我就能从这里控制引擎了
into the RF input and I can control the engine from down here.
再来一次
One more time.
该死
Shit.
超控把手总是缩回去
The override handle won't stay out.
该死 一定是弹簧的自动模式
Damn it. Must be spring-loaded to auto.
看看能不能找个东西把它卡住
See if you can secure it with something.
各位 我这边的选择不太多
I don't have a lot of options up here, guys.
你的安全绳
Your tether.
安全绳
My tether.
好 那我...就没有安全绳了
Okay. Then I-- then I wouldn't have a tether.
你说你想当宇航员 不是吗
You said you wanted to be an astronaut, didn't you?
她在超控开关控制板那里
She's at the override switch access panel.
天啊 她想让我们 失去等离子引擎的控制权
Jesus. She's trying to disconnect us from the plasma engines.
她为什么这么干
Why would she do that?
(点火窗口期 游侠二号♥)
欢乐谷 这里是游侠号♥
Happy Valley. Ranger.
他们在试图打开安全超控 好让我们失去对引擎的控制
They are attempting to engage the safety override so we can't control our engines.
如果引擎哪怕多推进几秒
If those engines burn, even for a few seconds longer
超出20分钟的窗口期 小行星都无法转向地球
past our 20-minute window, the asteroid won't turn for Earth.
帕尔默 穿好宇航服
Palmer, get suited up.
我需要你阻止此事
I need you to put a stop to this.
是 长官 这就去
Yes, ma'am. I'm on it.
指挥官 借一步说话
A moment, Commander?
找到他们的人了吗
Any sign of their crew?
我发现赵指挥昏迷不醒
Turns out Commander Cho has been unconscious
从今天早上起就在医疗舱
in the med bay since this morning.
我们认为这些人可能躲在北朝鲜的舱室里
We think the crew may be holed up in the North Korean module.
你通知休斯敦了吗 - 通知了
Have you notified Houston? - Yeah.
还在等上级批准
Still waiting on approval.
批准什么 - 闯进去
Approval for what? - To go in.
给我接北朝鲜舱室
Raise North Korean module.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表