剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表
但我们必须让其他M7成员国参加
but we would have to include the other M-7 nations.
当然
Of course,
而且我们非常愿意在苏联招待他们
and we will be more than happy to host them here in Soviet Union.
恕我直言 伊琳娜
With all due respect, Irina,
我认为鉴于此次会议的性质
I think a neutral location would be the most sensible
最合理的办法是选一个中立地址
in light of the nature of this conference.
我得让科尔真科看到贵方的一些悔意
I need to give Korzhenko some sign of your contrition
才能把他劝回到谈判桌上
if I am to lure him back to the table.
霍布森局长
Administrator Hobson?
好吧
All right.
我会和总统谈
I will talk to the president.
哈维 来摆桌子
Javi, come set the table.
要知道 如果我们不亲热 根本就不会有你
You know, you wouldn't even be alive if we didn't do stuff like that.
请别说了
Please stop.
你好
Hello.
嗨 我是布兰特 M7刚刚宣布召开紧急峰会
Hey, it's Brandt. The M-7 just announced an emergency summit
以商讨所有国家将如何瓜分这颗小行星
to hash out how much everyone gets of this asteroid.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你的消息
Thank you for the update.
下周一召开 所以...
It starts first thing next week, so...
但是... - 你最好开始准备
But-- - ...you better start preparing.
戴夫那时候已经在去火星的路上了
Dev will already be on his way to Mars by then.
是的 带点保暖的衣服
Yep. Pack warm.
你要去苏联了
You're going to the Soviet Union.
妈妈爱你 亚历克斯
Mommy loves you, Alex.
永远
Always.
(我们的太阳系)
天啊 我想你
God, I miss you.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
我希望能在你身边
I wish I could be there right now.
真的 虽然...你并不需要我
I do. Not that-- Not that you need me.
因为你非常坚强 凯莉 你能行的...
Because you are so strong, and you got this, Kelly. You've got this.
你比我坚强
You're stronger than me.
比我们所有人加在一起还坚强
Stronger than all of us put together.
你能行的 明白吗
You got this, okay?
你会成为最优秀的妈妈
And you are gonna be the best mom.
你就是 我总是...
You are. I keep--
我总是在想你一直充满爱心
I keep thinking about how nurturing you've always been.
从我和你♥爸♥见到你的第一天起 你就把身边的每个人照顾得很好
From the day that your dad and I met you, you've nurtured everybody around you.
甚至包括你♥爸♥和我
Even your dad and me.
我等不及想见见我的小外孙了
I can't wait to meet my little grandbaby.
我已经...
I may have--
我已经给育儿室买♥♥好了墙纸和婴儿床
I may have already purchased the wallpaper and the crib for the nursery.
对 我知道 我就是忍♥不住
No, I know but I can't help it.
我爱你
I love you...
全心全意
with all my heart.
给我看小行星2003LC的角速度估计值
Show me the angular velocity estimates for Asteroid 2003LC.
跟我想的一样
That's what I thought.
...一团糟
...goat rope.
我们需要你的讲话 宝贝
We need your speech, babe.
扎伊不肯承认 但他非常希望 你在这个仪式中担当重要角色
Zay won't admit it but he really wants you to be a big part of the ceremony.
我妈妈为我和他母亲的婚姻祝福过
You know, my mom blessed my marriage to his mother
他现在希望你能为他的婚姻祝福
and now he wants you to bless his.
我知道你在火星上的烦心事很多
I know you got a lot on your mind up there.
新闻上整天说这个小行星有多重要
All we're seeing on the news is how important this thing is
你们有多少工作要做
and how much y'all gotta do.
但暂时换换心情是没问题的
But, you know, it's okay to step out of things for a minute.
有时是有帮助的
Sometimes it helps.
我知道无论你怎么发言都会很精彩的
I know whatever you come up with will be great.
爱你
Love you.
考特尼 以赛亚
Courtney, Isaiah,
我...
I...
我真希望今天能在你们大家身边
I wish I could be there with you all today.
我真替你们高兴
I am so happy for you.
婚姻 伴侣是...
Marriage, partnerships... It's--
是...
It's...
这次之后就什么都不剩了
After this, there's nothing left.
我必须告诉他
I have to tell him.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
好
Okay.
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
(史蒂文斯)
请进
Come in.
戴夫 有空吗
Do you have a minute, Dev?
当然
Sure.
我考虑了很久
I've given it a lot of thought, and...
我想跟你一起去火星
I want to go to Mars with you.
我们的工作对我非常重要 把它做好非常重要
Our work is incredibly important to me and it's important that it's done right.
但事情是这样
But here's the thing...
我想带上儿子一起去
I want to bring my son with me.
我知道这听起来很疯狂 毕竟他有健康问题 但请听我说
I know it sounds crazy with his health issues and all, but just hear me out.
我和航♥天♥局之前的几位同事谈过
I spoke to some of my former colleagues at NASA,
还有赫利俄斯的航♥空♥医生
plus the flight surgeons here at Helios, and they all agreed
亚历克斯的心肺问题 可能会在火星上得到改善
that Alex's cardiopulmonary issues might actually improve on Mars.
他羸弱的心脏在三分之一重力下 不必跳动得那么辛苦
His weaker heart won't have to pump as hard in one-third gravity,
而且基地中较高的含氧量有助于弥补
and the higher oxygen concentrations inside the base will help offset
他肺活量较低的问题
his lower lung capacity.
是 一个月的旅途将是个挑战
Yes, the month of travel will be challenging,
但太空旅行已经很安全
but space travel's become safe.
很平常了
Routine.
而且 有哪个七岁小孩 不想体验几周的失重呢
Besides, what seven-year-old wouldn't wanna be weightless for a few weeks?
我会在空余时间给他上课 这样他还是能得到教育
I'd tutor him in my free time so he'd still get an education.
他不会影响基地的运作
He won't interfere with the functionality of the base,
而且我爸也会帮忙照顾他
and my dad will help look after him as well.
戴夫 我决心尽全力把工作做好
Dev, I am committed to doing my job to the best of my ability...
但我不能抛下儿子
but I can't just abandon my son.
希望你理解
I hope you understand.
我当然理解
'Course I do,
欢迎他来火星
and he'll be welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈老斯 今天生意如何
Milosh, how did we do today?
很好 新的除臭剂大卖♥♥
Great. That new deodorant is flying off the shelves.
我觉得装卸区主管可能会是个麻烦
I think that loading dock supervisor might be turning into a problem.
法伊扎认为她有办法解决
Faiza thinks she's got a way around it,
但俗话说的好 这是明天的问题了
but that, as they say, is tomorrow's problem.
对 你说得对
Yes. You're right.
明天的问题
Tomorrow's problem.
不客气
Pleasure.
你不数数吗
Don't you want to count it?
不必 我相信一定没错
That's all right. I'm sure it's right.
我们来喝一杯
Let us drink.
为成功干杯
To the success.
也为了你 迈老斯
And to you, Milosh.
不
No.
为了我们
To us.
总是这么烈
Every time.
什么事
What's this?
爱德 我...
Ed, I'm--
我认真考虑了很久
I've thought long and hard about this,
我觉得你可能该停止负责飞行任务了
and I think it might be time for you to take a step back from flight duty.
你说什么
Excuse me?
也许这样最好 你让其他人来指挥游侠号♥
Might be for the best. You let somebody else command Ranger.
谁 你吗
Who, like you?
不 不是这个
No. It's not about that.
我希望你找医生看看你的手
I want you to let the doc take a look at your hand.
我的手 看什么
My hand. For what?
你知道看什么
You know what for.
这太不合适了 丹妮尔
This is totally out of line, Danielle.
我以为我们放下了分歧 但是看来
I thought we were putting aside our differences, but I guess
全是一派胡言
that was just a load of bullshit.
剧集 | 为了全人类 | 导航列表